Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61206 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
ifyalways: Interesting !
*azonto mode* activated.
Call me for derectives. 08063306838
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by SwTonia(f): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pls do resend anoda mail I will b paying in on monday since d bankx will nt b open 2moro,jus kaled u few minute again dis ma email address anthoexcel4real@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by drealmccoy: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hit me back dude sanozz_neo@yahoo.com I'm in.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
Well I must say that I am impressed about what you guys are doing, and I hope its for real, because a lot of programs start-up like this with fun-fare but dies a natural death after awhile. I hope this will be different.

I will like to participate as well, so @OP, who do I pay to at number 3(2000 naira) and number 4(1000 naira). I have the time and constantly online to fully provide support.
paygnet@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nextworldnx: Well I must say that I am impressed about what you guys are doing, and I hope its for real, because a lot of programs start-up like this with fun-fare but dies a natural death after awhile. I hope this will be different.

I will like to participate as well, so @OP, who do I pay to at number 3(2000 naira) and number 4(1000 naira). I have the time and constantly online to fully provide support.
paygnet@gmail.com

By God's grace this isn't going to die a natural death because it is not tied down to any individual or company. Once you come on board, you can run it independent of me. But it's better we do it together. Everybody coming in here is a leader. Just the way I'm directing you under other people, if you want your own to succeed and have a set of motivated individuals under you, you'll also have to assign people under the guys in your team. When everyone is able to earn something no matter how little, he's going to be motivated and keep going. But when a person starts a programme and for several months is unable to make a single dime, he gives up to seek another opportunity.

Let me correct something you got wrong. You are not paying the person at position 3 N2000. It's supposed to be N1000. People paid me N2000 because I'm to create blogs for them. If you can create a blog for yourself, it's N1000 each to positions 3 and 4.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Emmy9ite(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
I've gone through your blog. Where does the profit come from? Whose money is being sacrificed?
What if i am paid and i refuse to attest to being paid,Who settles the matter?
When can one call it quits? Can i back off after receiving 10k from 10 people?
Am not trying to be a pessimist, i know the program can work but i want to get cleared. Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nigerians!! Na stupidity and greed go kill una.. Ever heard of d ponzi scheme? Or pyramid scheme? Its all gonna come crashing down like a pack of cards. Google is your friend... ♏v̶̲̥̅ 2 kobo..
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Emmy9ite: I've gone through your blog. Where does the profit come from? Whose money is being sacrificed?
What if i am paid and i refuse to attest to being paid,Who settles the matter?
When can one call it quits? Can i back off after receiving 10k from 10 people?
Am not trying to be a pessimist, i know the program can work but i want to get cleared. Thanks.

Good questions. If you're paid and you refuse to attest to being paid, you're limiting your potentials for earning big. From position 1, you're going to move to position 4 where you're going to earn again when the guys who called you would have been promoting their own blogs.

You can call it quit at anytime but we're not building quitters here. When you quit, it doesn't stop anybody because he could make sales to other people.

This programme works. I didn't start it. It's been around for more than 6 years. Search "Quick Smart Programme" on google and see what comes up. You'll see a lot of blogs having the programme on them. But it hasn't been so popular because no one worked it the way I'm doing now. People made sales to say 30, 40 or even 100 people and everything stopped there. The big money comes when you're at number 4 on several blogs. You won't get there if you don't help the people you personally sponsored succeed. Their success is your success. While they're building their teams, you also get paid! It's a win-win scenario for everybody.

Olaposij: Nigerians!! Na stupidity and greed go kill una.. Ever heard of d ponzi scheme? Or pyramid scheme? Its all gonna come crashing down like a pack of cards. Google is your friend... ♏v̶̲̥̅ 2 kobo..

This one has not asked a single question, he's not backed up his claims with facts but has just been ranting rubbish. You're calling me a scammer. Substantiate your claims. Explain to them what makes this a scam. Don't be surprised that he has not even read through this thread no has he gone through my blog. My friend we need people like you!

This isn't a ponzi no pyramid scheme. This is a programme that allows you build residual income through leverage on other people's efforts. We've all got 24hours in a day and there's little any single person could do in 24 hours. But when you have 100 people doing little things towards the succeess of your business, it adds up to something much. I'd rather take 1% of the the effort of 100 people than to put in 100% of my effort - someone said this. And when you look at that critically, by the time you've given 100% of your effort, you'll be exhausted but when 100 people give 1% of their effort towards your course, they wouldn't feel anything and the synergic result it's going to produce will be more than you could give yourself through your 100% effort.

So what exactly are we promoting? Is it just putting people under others? NO! We're promoting a system that allows you acheive the following:

1. Build a targeted mailing list of interested business people. Once you have this list, you could use it any other time you've got another great o.ffer you need to sell to others. Any internet marketer knows the importance of having a mailing list.

2. The phase 2 we're talking about is a training manual that gives you practical ways to market on the internet. You could use the knowledge gained from it to market other things you're already promoting online. We're not giving hundreds of pages of strategies that would not work for you in the Nigerian internet market but proven strategies that are going to help you make mo.ney.

These are basically what this programme promotes. While you're doing these, it is structured in a way that you could make N1million in 2 months, 3months, 4 months etc depending on how aggressive you are with marketing and how you carry your team along. Because we know not everyone will be very aggressive, that's why I've decided to carry others along. Doing that will benefit us better than everyone doing his own thing.

I've not said anywhere that I can turn your N3000 for you to N1million in 6 months!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Some people are out to distract us. But it's a good thing. If we don't have opposition, we cannot come out strong. But in the face of opposition, let us remain focused. For those in doubt. Do this. Whenever you come across a new opportunity make sure you pass it through this test. Test the name of the programme and test the name of the person promoting it. In our case here, you're to test Quick Smart Programme and Neksummi.

Go to www.google.com and search "quick smart programme+scam" and "neksummi+scam" Whatever you see as reviews should tell you if you should participate or not. You know why I'm giving you this tip? I want you to make an informed decision. Don't join us blindly. You're going to see divers opinions. Some will call it all sorts of names. Others are going to tell you how great the programme is. Use your discresion to decide which side you belong.

I rest my case!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2013
neksummi: Some people are out to distract us. But it's a good thing. If we don't have opposition, we cannot come out strong. But in the face of opposition, let us remain focused. For those in doubt. Do this. Whenever you come across a new opportunity make sure you pass it through this test. Test the name of the programme and test the name of the person promoting it. In our case here, you're to test Quick Smart Programme and Neksummi.

Go to www.google.com and search "quick smart programme+scam" and "neksummi+scam" Whatever you see as reviews should tell you if you should participate or not. You know why I'm giving you this tip? I want you to make an informed decision. Don't join us blindly. You're going to see divers opinions. Some will call it all sorts of names. Others are going to tell you how great the programme is. Use your discresion to decide which side you belong.

I rest my case!

As I finished writing the above, I came across this facebook post of one of my mentors and I'd like to share it with you:

Why I have a low tolerance for bull shit:

3 years ago, when I got started, I used to take bull shit from people. I had a good excuse for it:

I wanted them to succeed so bad, I was willing to get walked on a bit, because I assumed (for some crazy reason) it was useful.

Then one day, I realized something:

Someone is only an expert in areas that they get results.

So for example - if you have a crappy marriage, you're not an expert in marriage. (I don't care what books you've read)

If someone makes $638 a month after 3 years blogging - they are NOT an expert in blogging.

Usually, a conversation goes something like this:

Loser: I don't like your system, because you have everyone blogging on one domain. That shows everyone your selfish, and just care about yourself.

Me: Ok... how does that show I'm selfish?

Loser: Because I know a LOT about blogging!

Me: Out of curiousity - how much do you make blogging?

Loser: A LOT... so much, you couldn't imagine it.

Me: How much?

Loser: $6.32 last month... but I've only been doing it for 2 years...

Me: I think you're a loser.

Loser: What? But I'm not greedy!!! I give ALL of my training away for free. You charge for it!!!

Me: What? You're training on how to make $6.32 a month? No offense, but your training sucks. If you want to make money, and stop being a loser, step one is to not criticize the business practices of a community that gets literally millions of times your personal results every month. Step two, stop trying to be a guru, when you need to be a student. That's what I did.

Now, there are two responses:

Loser: I'm getting the soup nannies to attack you! You're evil!

Ex-loser, and yellow belt in badassery: You're right. Let's make some money. I shouldn't criticize something that I don't understand - because I don't have the results to prove anything that I say.

To the latter: Congratulations, I commend you on your evolution.

To the former: I need a new gardner. If you'll stop complaining, I might give you a job.

2 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
@Neskumi, It will be nice if your 10 downlines updates us here too, so that we will know when they complete their 10th downline. Atleast, everybody will know where they stand.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Toptech: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
I ve interest contact me @ ayobamidele67@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Thanks Mr Neksummi I got the blog...www.ezequicksmart..com,I really appreciate the quality and how fast you created it.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
smat101: Thanks Mr Neksummi I got the blog...www.ezequicksmart..com,I really appreciate the quality and how fast you created it.

You're welcome. You haven't mentioned that I refered one person to you on Friday. All I require is hardwork and a teachable spirit. I'm willing to pour out what I know to as many that would listen to me.

Nextworldnx: @Neskumi, It will be nice if your 10 downlines updates us here too, so that we will know when they complete their 10th downline. Atleast, everybody will know where they stand.

What you said is true I hope they'll see your comment and do the updates as well. You can see that I told Eze he didn't mention the fact that I refered a person to him on Friday. By tomorrow, 4 or more of them are going to get referrals from me.

But as I've said in the past, I'm responsible for their success, they'll have to play their own part too.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Mayowura: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls sir, i want to ask some questions.
1.) Is it advisable for a student in the university to particip8 and the programme won't affect his/her studies?
2.) When some1 who's already into the programme has made quite a reasonable amount of money and he/she wants to quit, is it possible?, will it affect other associ8s/partners of his?, and when he/she quits, can they return?...(for instance, in a region where internet service isn't available and maybe he/she is posted there for youth service for like a year and due to that he/she wont be able to continue, and plans to continue afta his/her service).
3.) What is the average minimum time required in a day? (Cos sometime 1 might be hooked up doing some task).

Nevertheless, i really appreci8 (I BeLIeVe AND AM SURE) helpful 9girians like you willing to assist youth,teenagers,adult,(employed or unemployed) in terms of making money.
I hope when by God's grace when this questions are rightfully answered whch am sured, and i have the money at hand by God's grace, am going to particip8.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mayowura: Pls sir, i want to ask some questions.
1.) Is it advisable for a student in the university to particip8 and the programme won't affect his/her studies?
2.) When some1 who's already into the programme has made quite a reasonable amount of money and he/she wants to quit, is it possible?, will it affect other associ8s/partners of his?, and when he/she quits, can they return?...(for instance, in a region where internet service isn't available and maybe he/she is posted there for youth service for like a year and due to that he/she wont be able to continue, and plans to continue afta his/her service).
3.) What is the average minimum time required in a day? (Cos sometime 1 might be hooked up doing some task).

Nevertheless, i really appreci8 (I BeLIeVe AND AM SURE) helpful 9girians like you willing to assist youth,teenagers,adult,(employed or unemployed) in terms of making money.
I hope when by God's grace when this questions are rightfully answered whch am sured, and i have the money at hand by God's grace, am going to particip8.

Thanks and God bless you.

Students do businesses in their schools and I can say with confidence that schools are great places to promote this programme. You know students are adventurous people and when they find something that works, you'll be surprised how they will embrace it. And at N3000, it's very affordable. But whoever wants to participate must strike a balance between academics and business. You must not forget that you are first and foremost in that school to obtain a degree therefore you must give your school work the priority. My answer here is, you can participate but with wisdom.

Talking about quiting, why would you quit? The truth is once you have a presence online and you do the initial marketing well, even when you stop working on it actively, the business continues. For example, things I've wriiten about this programme online could keep on making money for me for as long as the internet exists. Therefore if you go to a remote place for your NYSC, your blog will be doing the marketing for you. Almost every community in Nigeria now has GSM services, you could browse on your phone to promote this business.

I cannot say this is the minimum time one could spend in a day. It depends on the activities within your team i.e the volume of sales you make per day. You'll have to send phase 2 to people who paid you, you'll need to reply mails etc. Therefore the minimum time should be set by the individual.

I hope I've answered you well. Looking forward to having you on board. Once you have your money, call me on 08063306838 for direction.

Best regards,
Neksummi Matthias
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by yemozee: 2:25am On Jan 07, 2013
si am in,whytee26@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2013
OK. It's the first working day of the week and the move continues. I'm encouraged by your acceptance of this project.
I'm calling on the first 11 guys I'm working directly with to be active on this thread please. People need to hear from you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by outseba(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2013
I got my blog and am already in d process of sharing wit pepl..have 5 guys on my list already..once dey pay wil b sendin details to u@ neksummi(dts if dey agree)..and u wil b helpin to create blogs for dem too...thanks,this is intresting..God b with us all and all d best to u guys out thr
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2013
I got the guy you referred to me I've sent him phase II of the program...@ Neksummi
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2013
out seba: I got my blog and am already in d process of sharing wit pepl..have 5 guys on my list already..once dey pay wil b sendin details to u@ neksummi(dts if dey agree)..and u wil b helpin to create blogs for dem too...thanks,this is intresting..God b with us all and all d best to u guys out thr

Didn't see your name when I visited your profile. Can know who you are? It's good to hear that you've already got 5 people interested in this programme. Let me mention here that the first among you guys to make his first 10 sales is going to have a cash reward of N5000! Make sure you make the best use of me. Call me at anytime before 10p.m and you'll be sure to have my audience. If people have asked you questions you cannot answer, direct those questions to me. We want everybody to understand us before joining what we're doing. I don't want anyone to join us blindly.

smat101: I got the guy you referred to me I've sent him phase II of the program...@ Neksummi

That's gud. Keep up the good work!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2013
I'm going Offline Now. If you need to contact me urgently, reach me on phone: 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2013
I wanna make suggestions pls, can I?

@neksummi u got my SMS right?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by outseba(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
@neksummi,its me nnamdi..,no 9 on ur list, I told u to help me wit smth concernin my profile dt was mistakenly remvd frm my home page...and I hvnt gotten d persn u referred to me ...
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Olaposij: Nigerians!! Na stupidity and greed go kill una.. Ever heard of d ponzi scheme? Or pyramid scheme? Its all gonna come crashing down like a pack of cards. Google is your friend... ♏v̶̲̥̅ 2 kobo..
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks wikipedia man. You've still not given up? You're not into this programme hence you don't have any idea at all what we're doing. You don't know how much people who are participating have learnt in the past one week. Some are even probably earning money online for the first time in their lives. Stay there and be pessimistic!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
out seba: @neksummi,its me nnamdi..,no 9 on ur list, I told u to help me wit smth concernin my profile dt was mistakenly remvd frm my home page...and I hvnt gotten d persn u referred to me ...

I'll try to fix your profile stuff. Just be patient, the person will contact you, probably tomorrow.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by demoreon: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Olaposij:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
@olaposi, I will start by letting you know that am not part of this system but here to give a short review based on your false claims.
Netsukmi promoted this idea and got 10 people on his team,
The 10 ppl paid him 2000naira each.
1000 to design a blog for them which he did.
Another 1000 for telling sharing this idea with them.

The 10 individuals pays another 1000 each inorder to access phase 2 of the system which has its own goodies.
NOTE: the 1000 isn't paid to neksumi but to the issuer of the phase2.
All together 2000 is the cost if you can build a blog or 3000 if you can't.

This system is self sufficient cos the affiliates gets paid directly from each individual they recruits, ponzi works differently cos the recruits pays the company and they in turn pays the affiliate if they "choose too".
Make your findings before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by olumideayo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
If you've not join all you need do now is to go to www.olumidequicksmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2013
demoreon:
@olaposi, I will start by letting you know that am not part of this system but here to give a short review based on your false claims.
Netsukmi promoted this idea and got 10 people on his team,
The 10 ppl paid him 2000naira each.
1000 to design a blog for them which he did.
Another 1000 for telling sharing this idea with them.

The 10 individuals pays another 1000 each inorder to access phase 2 of the system which has its own goodies.
NOTE: the 1000 isn't paid to neksumi but to the issuer of the phase2.
All together 2000 is the cost if you can build a blog or 3000 if you can't.

This system is self sufficient cos the affiliates gets paid directly from each individual they recruits, ponzi works differently cos the recruits pays the company and they in turn pays the affiliate if they "choose too".
Make your findings before commenting.

G-B-A-M. Case Closed!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by iamlukky(m): 3:44am On Jan 08, 2013
I am intrested, iamlukkynerd@yahoo.com. Tanku
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2013
iamlukky hope you got my mail...I'm waiting to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.