Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 (11306 Views)

Chelsea vs Watford (2 - 2) On 26th December 2015 / Southampton Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 1) oN 13th December 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pleaseeeeeeee!!!ferguson bench valencia he was gud b4 but he is killn man utd play,he slows d game down,delays crosses and can rarely dribble his marker.we need nani back make e dey twist some defenders waist.and please dont play scholes and giggs in same match i take god beg u make my family no lose their only son 2ru heart attack.glory glory man utd.haters hang urself
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by solomon111(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Richvkunt:

Dancing behind you,my dear.
And for those haters thinking Real Madrid will beat United in the champions league-keep dreaming.
You are about to have a rude awakening.
oh please!
Are you comparing Newcastle to r.madrid?
Are you comparing the EPL to the champions league where ferguson has no influence on refs.
United are a rubbish team with a decent attack.
You will be totally spanked home and away by r.madrid.
Make no mistake about that.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
Arsenate: right on point bro. Man utd can win games but they can never win the respects of their opponents or even neutrals. Shame mancheats

My brother,I will advise you to beef Mr Wenger,who in his infinite wisadom sold his best player van Persie to his rival Manchester United bevcause of money and more money. Gradually your best players are abandoning your sinking ship.-Fabregas,Song,Nasri,Adebayor,Clichy,van Persie,Toure and soon to leave Walcott and Vermallen.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by Frankiss44(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: SAF is a disgrace!
The red nosed idiott keeps hounding referess game after game,yet the incompetent FA won't punish him.
I can't wait for him to retire or die.
What a twatt !!

Ur father and Mother will die b4 him
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by solomon111(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Frankiss44:

GOD punish you and your family.
Bushman.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by IYANGBALI: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: oh please!
Are you comparing Newcastle to r.madrid?
Are you comparing the EPL to the champions league where ferguson has no influence on refs.
United are a rubbish team with a decent attack.
You will be totally spanked home and away by r.madrid.
Make no mistake about that.
hater time would tell
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by BinghiNya(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Arsenate: right on point bro. Man utd can win games but they can never win the respects of their opponents or even neutrals. Shame mancheats
shame on u fool united dont need ur respect

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by fredoooooo: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
chic2pimp:

freddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Fredtisticalllllyyyyyyoooooooooo

bros to sure .............. how you dey ?
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wonderful game!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by Frankiss44(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: GOD punish you and your family.
Bushman.

U can't wait to see someone die because of football... I swear very soon u will be an Orphan cos those your bush parents will both die

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
IYA NGBALI: hater time would tell

Yes,time will soon tell and he will have a rude,rude awakening from his day dreams.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by Ownfag(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
All hail United.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by tnktosin(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: GOD punish you and your family.
Bushman.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by ehispapa(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
The red nosed idiott keeps hounding referess game after game,yet the incompetent FA won't punish him.
What a twatt !!
someone older than your father...you have shown the kind of home you came out from. a disgrace to your family edeeot, you will die before him

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by n0m0705(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Roland17:

Come on Man, grow up, i have nothing against United winning the game, it was hard fought and they deserve the victory for the resilience and poise, but if u are a true football fan, u should be sad for football watching SAF and later his assistants rant and stalk the lines man over calls its uncalled for, its out of the game.

I guess the tinted glasses you put on did not allow you to see pardew's reaction when their off side goal was being debated. GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by bashydemy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
United all the way, The best in comeback
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by ojemzy(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Manchester United "Illuminati Lomo" grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by tebill(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2012
really..let me just take as a hallucination
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by pappy4real(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2012
even without the likes of wayne rooney, nani, rafael etc +unpleasant officiating, man u still won...aint we the best in the world? United all the way
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by sunkoye: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2012
What a twatt !!
pls recall ur statement. haba!
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by 1025: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Frankiss44:

no, ur generation will go down. u man u fans see nothing wrong in frauds. how can a so called sir/knight be threatening refs? is he the only coach in epl? even in his winnings, no opponent has respect for him.
no matter how others see him, i don't see anything special in him and his weak team. such an old man lie and say deceitful things whenever he drops points. i have more respect for nigerian officiating than that of manu/epl.
according to him, van persie was lucky to be alive yet he played the rest of the game.
such a biased old fool.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by vizboy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Didnt know man u have these much haters anyway what matters is the end result. So we won and hailing to SAF
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
1025:

no, ur generation will go down. u man u fans see nothing wrong in frauds. how can a so called sir/knight be threatening refs? is he the only coach in epl? even in his winnings, no opponent has respect for him.
no matter how others see him, i don't see anything special in him and his weak team. such an old man lie and say deceitful things whenever he drops points. i have more respect for nigerian officiating than that of manu/epl.
according to him, van persie was lucky to be alive yet he played the rest of the game.
such a biased old fool.
shut your dirty trap ode,you would just die hating God,s own club for nothing
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by 1025: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
IYA NGBALI: shut your dirty trap ode,you would just die hating God,s own club for nothing

no my dear, man u is RED DEVIL AND GOD HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE DEVIL be it green, blue or black devil. devil and his supporters will perish and that is the word of God.
i don't know which part of ur body u use for thinking but desist from supporting the devil and its devilish acts or u will soon perish. fergie and ur likes are deep in the works of the devil. how is ur family coping with u as a red devil? can u born a child tomorrow and give him red devil as a name? will u still come close to ur parents if u had grown up to know that ur name is red devil.
abeg, GOD PUNISH DEVIL

fergie is a disgrace to old age.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
1025:

no my dear, man u is RED DEVIL AND GOD HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE DEVIL be it green, blue or black devil. devil and his supporters will perish and that is the word of God.
i don't know which part of ur body u use for thinking but desist from supporting the devil and its devilish acts or u will soon perish. fergie and ur likes are deep in the works of the devil. how is ur family coping with u as a red devil? can u born a child tomorrow and give him red devil as a name? will u still come close to ur parents if u had grown up to know that ur name is red devil.
abeg, GOD PUNISH DEVIL

fergie is a disgrace to old age.
the devil rules the world abi you no know? RED DEVIL FOREVER
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by 1025: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
IYA NGBALI: the devil rules the world abi you no know? RED DEVIL FOREVER

your master( the devil himself) has the got to call another man names

Sir Alex Ferguson says Alan Pardew's criticism is hypocritical

a devil is a devil and since u have surrendered the devil and the devil is now ur father, be ready to reap what u have sown.

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (4 - 3) On 26th December 2012 by 1025: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
a seventy year old red devil escaped a bomb football attack. van persie ferguson is lucky to be alive after the incident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 0) On 26th December 2017 / League Analysis: The EPL Vs The Bundesliga / Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.