Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) (10160 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Obafemi Martins Visits Ooni Ogunwusi - Pictured / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by stantob(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2012
Good one Martins.You did well.God bless you.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by legendprac(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2012
DANILSA: SHEE IF I TALK SAY I DON WIN THE FORBIDDEN AWARD PERSON GO BEGIN COURSE ME,ANYWAY I STILL WIN.
BACK TO TOPIC, WELDONE MARTIN, BUT MUST YOU TELL THE WHOLE WORLD?

Yes, he must tell d whole world... So dat, u and I will have it @ d back of our minds dat dis is anoda way of celebrating xmas.....

I K№ω u wouldn't have asked dat question if he had posted pictures of where he was partying or sth of dat nature..... My point is, tins like these r needed to help motivate some ppl...
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2012
babyosisi:

The Bible says when you do your good deed and tell the whole world so that you be praised,you have already received your reward
Just like some of our fellow Nigerians of the other religion fast and they announce it continually to all and sundry that they are fasting o
They will break fast and take photo to show them breaking fast
Your good deeds should be between you,the receiver and your God
You didn't have to invite camera men to show pictures of your gifts to motherless babies
Some of us are not impressed lai lai
Empty glory

why you no fit get sense for your life. If he doesn't give wahala if he give wahala. Did he ask the OP to copy the photos from a photographers website to post on nairaland?I just don't understand your head.
Re: Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day (Pics) by Pamperme: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Must he publicize it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores And Ohale Scores An Own Goal As Barcelona Beat Alaves 4-0 / Football Friendly: Nigeria Vs Mexico / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: My Player Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.