Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Naija's Got Me Hot. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naija's Got Me Hot. (1106 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija's Got Me Hot. by Blyss: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Damn, I don't even know were to start. I've been reading the Nigerian online News reports and all I see is loads and loads, and loads, and loads of articles on how this person and that person has stole some shiat and or cheated somebody out of some shiat. Northern fools blowing fools up, southern fools shooting fools up and chopping off kids heads and shiat. I mean, like a good 85% of the news is focused on instances of mass corruption in the nation and or mass violence incurred most likely via some form of corruption! I'm tired of it! angry

Why in the hell can't them knuckleheads get their shiat together; with all those resources and talents among you folks and that nation still hasn't been developed into being worth a shiat more than providing the west and Asians with some cot damn flucking natural resources, like this is till the cot damn, moththerfuocking colonial days? angry Please, I want to know what the fuock is the cot damn mothafoucking problem with that nation and it people! Dick Akata needs to know!! Don't you know the world is laughing at you fools molesting each other as they go about Molesting you in unison? This is ridiculous, and foucking crime, to have all that free potential and yet not achieve a got damn thing with it! LOSERS is what most folks would call such unproductive people.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to be hateful; I mean, we BA need to step our game up too, though at least we've made extreme progress within the past few decades in getting many of our social ills under control. Though Nigerians as a whole seam like they're making no progress, and in actuality have gone backward. To have what you Nigerian have and not be like a major world power by now is just trifling ridiculous, criminal at worst. angry

All that potential wasted. What a load of Horse shiat!! I cant even joke about this shiat, because it make me too angry to even think about it. What the hell is it gonna take to stop the rampant mass corruption holding that nation back; and save me the bullshit about the government heads doing all the corrupting, because its like a nationally embedded mentality? Not all are mentally corrupt though a pretty damn large bunch are, and there aint not doubt in the fuocking entire universe about that shiat right there. You need like, a national mental cleansing of that whole nation.
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by teetwo: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Blyss: Damn, I don't even know were to start. I've been reading the Nigerian online News reports and all I see is loads and loads, and loads, and loads of articles on how this person and that person has stole some shiat and or cheated somebody out of some shiat. Northern fools blowing fools up, southern fools shooting fools up and chopping off kids heads and shiat. I mean, like a good 85% of the news is focused on instances of mass corruption in the nation and or mass violence incurred most likely via some form of corruption! I'm tired of it! angry

Why in the hell can't them knuckleheads get their shiat together; with all those resources and talents among you folks and that nation still hasn't been developed into being worth a shiat more than providing the west and Asians with some cot damn flucking natural resources, like this is till the cot damn, moththerfuocking colonial days? angry Please, I want to know what the fuock is the cot damn mothafoucking problem with that nation and it people! Dick Akata needs to know!! Don't you know the world is laughing at you fools molesting each other as they go about Molesting you in unison? This is ridiculous, and foucking crime, to have all that free potential and yet not achieve a got damn thing with it! LOSERS is what most folks would call such unproductive people.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to be hateful; I mean, we BA need to step our game up too, though at least we've made extreme progress within the past few decades in getting many of our social ills under control. Though Nigerians as a whole seam like they're making no progress, and in actuality have gone backward. To have what you Nigerian have and not be like a major world power by now is just trifling ridiculous, criminal at worst. angry

All that potential wasted. What a load of Horse shiat!! I cant even joke about this shiat, because it make me too angry to even think about it. What the hell is it gonna take to stop the rampant mass corruption holding that nation back; and save me the bullshit about the government heads doing all the corrupting, because its like a nationally embedded mentality? Not all are mentally corrupt though a pretty damn large bunch are, and there aint not doubt in the fuocking entire universe about that shiat right there. You need like, a national mental cleansing of that whole nation.
ur part of d problem where ever u #
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2012
blyss. you're tripping bro. grin
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by Nigermaurice(m): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2013
And how does it concern you, Westerner?
Blyss: Damn, I don't even know were to start. I've been reading the Nigerian online News reports and all I see is loads and loads, and loads, and loads of articles on how this person and that person has stole some shiat and or cheated somebody out of some shiat. Northern fools blowing fools up, southern fools shooting fools up and chopping off kids heads and shiat. I mean, like a good 85% of the news is focused on instances of mass corruption in the nation and or mass violence incurred most likely via some form of corruption! I'm tired of it! angry

1 Like

Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by pleep(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2013
lol.
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by SAFO(m): 6:25am On Feb 23, 2013
Blyss on that BS again.

Leave that synthetic marijuana alone bruh, it'll rot your brain.

1 Like

Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2013
OP it is none of your concern. go back to your drugs and dirty videos.

1 Like

Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by ifyalways(f): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2013
Why take and possibly die from Panadol over dose for another man's migraine?
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by Blyss: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2013
Damn strait!! And I meant every last freaking syllable of that damn post, and I've still yet to get an answer!! Are any of you willing to step up to the plate and give me and other inquiring minds the 411 or this situation? Now take note of the fact of that I said I want the 411, not the 419.. so don't come giving me any corrupted bullish stories!! A quick read through the politics section on here would make any sane person not want to live in that nation, and it's a damn shame!! Holla back. angry
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by Blyss: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2013
ifyalways: Why take and possibly die from Panadol over dose for another man's migraine?

I have family there, so kinda have an interest in this stuff.
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by pleep(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Blyss: Damn strait!! And I meant every last freaking syllable of that damn post, and I've still yet to get an answer!! Are any of you willing to step up to the plate and give me and other inquiring minds the 411 or this situation? Now take note of the fact of that I said I want the 411, not the 419.. so don't come giving me any corrupted bullish stories!! A quick read through the politics section on here would make any sane person not want to live in that nation, and it's a damn shame!! Holla back. angry
get em tiger wink
Re: Naija's Got Me Hot. by Blyss: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: get em tiger wink

LOL. Hopefully I've gotten a few people hot enough with that one, to come and respond. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol / Black And Proud / The Burial Positions In Some Parts Of Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.