Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

A New Sms Application To Be Launched - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A New Sms Application To Be Launched (549 Views)

My Bulk Sms Application / Adding A Company Application To My Web Site / Africa’s Mark Zuckerberg On His Soon To Be Launched Online University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Sms Application To Be Launched by supremeweb: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dear Esteemed Client to be,

Please accept our warm and special greetings to you this season.

It’s our pleasure to inform you of a wonderful product that we are about to launch into the I.T industry globally for mobile messaging. It is a wonderful sms application which we have called SMS PORTAL ROBOT. It’s a new kind of experience and it is designed to run on any cms ranging from joomla, wordpress, drupal etc. or as a standalone application.

But we don’t want to develop a product that will look as though we are imposing our own views on the market place. In order words we want to develop a product based on “Mass Customization” such that it will be a solution our targeted customers actually need.

We have done a wonderful job already but acknowledging the fact that, we are not developing this product for ourselves. We are pleased to welcome more features and capabilities you will want an “SMS Application “ of this sort to have which you might be paying for in the future. This is really necessary because of the reseller program we will be attaching to the sales of this software. If you will like to become a reseller as it offer huge income opportunity. Don’t knock out your head pondering over the possibility of implementing it. So far it is a feature you need, just contribute it to us. We want to ensure your needs are met precisely.

We wish you Merry Xmas & A prosperous New Year In advance.

Please all contribution should be forwarded to info@smsportalrobot.com

Thanks
Re: A New Sms Application To Be Launched by Timileyin(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
no time for stories lets see wat you have
Re: A New Sms Application To Be Launched by ilekky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
I know you will give us the best.You have done much in the creation of sms portal

for me and many people.I like your service and I am waiting to partake in this one too.

Smsfortunes.com.

(1) (Reply)

5 Biggest Things To Know About How Web Hosting Works! / modified post no longer working / Does this site really fit to sit with Nairalist & Others As Best 2013 classified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.