Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Paypal Problem Solved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Problem Solved (672 Views)

Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Problem Solved by Noah13: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2012
It is no doubt that many nigerians have tried to open paypal account and failed due to lack of understanding of how paypal works. Due to the demand for paypal by almost every nigerian, some experts have put in their time and efforts and have packaged all the info about paypal in an ebook called GURUS PAYPAL STRATEGY. Because i want to see everybody making it big online i will give this ebook at a very affordable price which is free. If you need it simply drop your requests. This ebook will not be dropped until more than 30 requests are made. Note this having a paypal account does not guarantee you will make money.
Re: Paypal Problem Solved by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 27, 2012
If you need this, go to http://ikiloms.1.vg/GurusPaypalAccount$$..pdf and u get it from there free of charge... and if not loading, sms ur email to tolukosi@hotmail.com
Re: Paypal Problem Solved by Noah13: 4:10am On Dec 27, 2012
Ledafaze why did you drop the link to the ebook.
Re: Paypal Problem Solved by martfrank(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2012
Pls I need it. Obinnobidike@gmail.com
Re: Paypal Problem Solved by ticon4life(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2012
ledafaze: If you need this, go to http://ikiloms.1.vg/GurusPaypalAccount$$..pdf and u get it from there free of charge... and if not loading, sms ur email to tolukosi@hotmail.com
thank you, tolu,kindly help me send it to my mail: rilwanoyegunle2012@gmail.com
Re: Paypal Problem Solved by DTalented(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2012
See dem see dem, Dem a come back again.

Keep creating more accounts. After all, NL registration is free
Re: Paypal Problem Solved by ibtha14u: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dont let people ful or discourage you from getting a paypal account. Its easy to use and operate properly. I have the solutions to almost all paypal issues. I have fiverr and fourer gigs on this topic. you can contact me if need be. My number 07083565577

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss!( Get-to-use-it-before-you-pay) Offer Reports / How Can One Buy From China Without Travelling To China / Be A Land Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.