Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1260019 members, 1702999 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 08:43 AM

Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available (182 Views)

Opening A Home Day Care( Advice Pls) / Legal Advice Available On This Thread / Any Online Work At Home In Nigeria? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available by osoise: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Hello poeple, my name is Mr. Brown. I am a business man in the U.S and I owe an old poeple home facility in California commonly called assisted living facility out here with about 200 beds. I am trying to relocate to Nigeria with the same idea of setting up the same business in Lagos, Abuja and Asaba.
If you have any elderly parents who needs to be taking care of properly in an American way or you have questions about taking care of them yourself with a house girl at your home, let me know. Please limit your questions and I will respond to you at my pace because I work 18 to 20 hours every day and I will always return your answers to you on weekends. And if you need any advice about solving any issue with your aged parents, you can also ask me and I will help you freely.
Cheers and may God help you as you think about your parents.
Re: Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available by Goodcare(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2013
WE CARE FOR ELDERLY PERSON IN THEIR HOME(HOME CARE)

FOR ENQUARIES PLEASE CALL

+2347056737703 OR

SEND MAIL TO goodcare2008@gmail.com

MAY WE ALL LIVE LONG.......

A try will convince YOU.

(0) (Reply)

Business & Investmen Opportunities In The Maritime Sector... / Cctv Training Andn Contract Jobs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.