Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need (1380 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Construction Of 2 Storey Building At Osapa-lekki Ajah. / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need by donnard: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi Guys,hope you guys had a nice xmas.
i was just wondering if anyone could give me a quote for construction of 2storey building with 6 flats in PH.
please i will appreciate it if the person can give the details of the cost from foundation,to the end.
thanks and hope to get a quick response.
Re: Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need by fuludu: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Practically quotes are done based on design.you don't expect a quote without proper workings drwimgs of proposed building design
if u do need this
U can reach me on
Or e mail
Datfaxxe@yahoo.com
Re: Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need by Aventures(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Such a project on the may cost above 45M if the soil condition is not going to require raft or pile foundation. In actual fact to be more precise you will need Soil test architectural design, structural design, M&E design and a complete Bill of Quantity.
For further information you may contact us on
08023142108, 08183776023 or abidoyventures@gmail.com
Re: Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need by Mowire: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
@donnard, you can't just ask for a building quote without a complete set of drawings @least.

So do you have drawings?
Re: Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need by donnard: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Aventures i think you are kidding me for mention such a quote 45m.
Re: Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need by Aventures(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=donnard]@Aventures i think you are kidding me for mention such a quote 45m
Well you can only get a reasonable quote when you have all the drawings and necessary information. I only tried to infer the quote based on the work i am doing (a block of 3-bed room four flats). We are already at finishing stages and we have spent well above 20M, and we are yet to do tiling, doors, hand rails, electrical wiring and fittings, plumbing fittings, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets, compound flooring and painting. Our rough estimate for all these i mentioned is over 10m. Though these flats are meant to be luxury flats. So i am not trying to discourage you or asking you to give me 45 M to come and do the job for you but count your cost before you embark on this kind of project. It is good as at this stage as you are trying to enquirer i hope other pros in da house will help out.
Re: Quote For Construction Of A 2 Storey Building Need by Aventures(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
here are some pics of the project i just talked about.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land-1000aqm, 900sqm, 675sqm Are Available For Sale At Mayfair Garden E / Window Hood / Glass Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.