Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. (1030 Views)

How To Install Forex Trading Ea Robots And Indicators On Mt4 Build 600 Or Higher / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest / Free Forex Vps Hosting For Your Trading Robots And Expert Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by piphacker(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2012
I wish to state categorically that roborts and eas will add to your problem in forex world. learning a simple strategy will go a long way in helping u. i have two strategies that are paying me now after i have spent fortune a usell robots.
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by FXKing2012(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2012
piphacker: I wish to state categorically that roborts and eas will add to your problem in forex world. learning a simple strategy will go a long way in helping u. i have two strategies that are paying me now after i have spent fortune a usell robots.

I have never really believed in all those fancy EAs and bogous robots, if they actually work then all the users would have been billionnaires.

A good strategy must be very simple and easy to use. Mine is so simple it's almost unbelievable.
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by piphacker(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2012
I agree with you. i think we can start sharing strategies here too in this forum.
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by martfrank(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Finally I found wat am lookin 4,mornin guys pls, can I make a living and cater 4 my schooling tru forex,honestly need answers now.tanx
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2012
piphacker: I wish to state categorically that roborts and eas will add to your problem in forex world. learning a simple strategy will go a long way in helping u. i have two strategies that are paying me now after i have spent fortune a usell robots.
i believe price action is still the best strategy to trade forex
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by FXKing2012(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2012
piphacker: I agree with you. i think we can start sharing strategies here too in this forum.

Yeah we shld. I'm a core PA trader and I simply ride the trend but guided by the trading sessions especially European-US sessions.
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by piphacker(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2012
To some of us especially nigerians price action is most preffered especially on breakout. you can trade forex for a living but you must commit yourself to learning. go to babypips.com to get started. it's a free online forex schl
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by latestsunny(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Being a student,I won't advise u to concentrate much on forex cos it cud distract ur attention. Forex is lucrative wen u r prepare for it but u cn also burn ursef up if it goes odawise. It is nt a get rich quick as bn protray by nigerians.it takes tym to make money in forex, I av bn tradin forex for d past 2yrs nw..................so I knw wat I'm talkin abt.
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by wasco24: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
pls guys who can put me through i ve interest for dis forex tin, tnk u my email is wasco172@hotmail.com or pls we can meet on 2go chat my user name is wahda
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by latestsunny(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
wasco24: pls guys who can put me through i ve interest for dis forex tin, tnk u my email is wasco172@hotmail.com or pls we can meet on 2go chat my user name is wahda

Goto babypips.com to learn
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by FXKing2012(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
martfrank: Finally I found wat am lookin 4,mornin guys pls, can I make a living and cater 4 my schooling tru forex,honestly need answers now.tanx

I suggest u concentrate on ur studies for now, not having a good income source is not good for a forex trader.
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by piphacker(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
The best place to learn forex is babypips.com after that you get strategy and indicators at forexfactory. however if you need 1 on 1 training, mail me at kolawoleeni@facebook.com,
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by unclenna(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
the best way to trade forex is converting your simple strategy to robot.I will not trade anyone's robot but what I advice is you convert your simple strategy to robot and free out time for yourself to do other things....Merry Christmas
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by piphacker(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
@unclenna: Why robort fails is because they follow past historical data while the genius of this world can not predict the future price movement. can U share with us robot with noise filter
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by FXKing2012(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2012
unclenna: the best way to trade forex is converting your simple strategy to robot.I will not trade anyone's robot but what I advice is you convert your simple strategy to robot and free out time for yourself to do other things....Merry Christmas

While robot has its advantage of trading wtout emotion, it also has a major downside: it is unable to adapt itself to new mkt conditions.

The mkt is very dynamic, not static. A good trader must be able to adapt and make split-second changes/decisions as mkt condition changes. A robot can not do this; a robot simply keeps trading as it has been programmed to do wtout considering the ever changing and sometimes unpredictable market conditions.
Re: FOREX: All Robots And Eas Are Crap. by piphacker(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Thanj u fxking2012, it is true this simple fact about market and robort and nt true any superficial notion abusurdity that we can truely help the new traders.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Making Machine / Advertise Your Business With 65 Million Nigerian Gsm Numberss Across All States / A Mini Cyber-cafe And Computer Training Center Which One Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.