Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King (7623 Views)

She Is Already Married, No Second Baby Mama - Davido Reacts / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by LailaIkeji1: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Well, last night, news broke out that Davido, after Karen Igho had just received a slap of life from a king.

According to the gist, Davido was slapped by King Saheed Elegushi at the after-party of the Dynamix awards which took place at Voodoo lounge, Elegushi beach.

Someone, B-Red supposedly got heavily drunk, got into an argument with the King when Davido moved forward to touch the king.

In a flash the monarch allegedly delivered a hot slap on Davido’s face and they were mercilessly beaten including Davido’s bouncer by the Elegushi guards.

Davido and his friends allegedly later prostrated and apologized to King Saheed...bla bla bla...

Well, here's what Davido has got to say about that story.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/12/davido-reacts-to-being-slapped-elegushi.html

Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
He's supposed to deny it anyway.
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by homesteady(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
abii....did u expect him 2 say....ah!! I received a dirty slap frm king saheed?.....

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by DukeNija(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
davido's cheek must be soft and Hot from the Various Slaps he's recieved. LMAO
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
^^^I need to slap him too o. Wetin una think?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
brokoto: ^^^I need to slap him too o. Wetin una think?
By all means go ahead. Me sef go follow give am slap too.
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ok
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by SlyIg(f): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Exactly what i said!
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Fkforyou(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mayb he had amnesia,after recieving the slap..
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by tellwisdom: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Person wey I don slap tire for u.s..sad
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Kate77sexy(f): 2:58am On Dec 28, 2012
=))º°˚˚˚°ºLOLº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) can't stop laughing...what were u al expecting? That he admit and apologize? Lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
But ever since i heard of whizkid, i have not heard of him having fighting problems even to being slapped like this guy? Why na? He delights in making problem to be popular?
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
hisblud: But ever since i heard of whizkid, i have not heard of him having fighting problems even to being slapped like this guy? Why na? He delights in making problem to be popular?
the guy is just mannerless. Simples
Re: Davido Reacts To Being Slapped @elegushi Beach By King by mspookie: 2:40am On Dec 29, 2012
2013 Hit Track- Take slap till u go YO! By Davido

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(Photo)Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Dress Weird For A Movie Scene / You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu / #bbnaija: When Mercy Smokes Vs When Tacha Smokes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.