Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians (8947 Views)

The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch / Top Ten Worst Jobs To Have In Lagos / Osun State Now Offers 20,000 Jobs To Youths In 1wk, Under Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
strangest: Paid journalism..
How is this news a paid Journalism?
Re: Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians by Adebasy: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
could you believe i saw people who wore first written sure-p programme in osogbo i ask one person he they had distributed the slot among pdp politicians see nigeria
Re: Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians by creativemusic: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians by Dee60: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
OKUPE has been on Channels today to say that Agriculture Ministry will create 4 million jobs in 2013. Why do they enjoy lying?
Re: Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians by texazzpete(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
strangest: Paid journalism..

Paid sycophant sad
Re: Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians by adahib: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
only a fool would believe anything that comes out of GEJ's and his cohorts mouths. personally,I don't even bother listening to such anymore.just a bloody waste of time.
Re: Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians by stantob(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2012
You don't know anybody,so how can you get a job. Show me the name card of your god father or god mother and you'll get jobs.You can even reserve some for your future generation. Nigeria hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline (GSK) Latest Job Vacancies / A Thread For Job Interview Gate Crashers / Pioneer Metro Consult Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.