Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1242044 members, 1648237 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 September 2014 at 09:02 PM

Manic Arts.........check Out Some Of Our Works - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Manic Arts.........check Out Some Of Our Works (192 Views)

I-skill Beeta Arts : Set To Organize Master Class In Script Writing! / ABU Zaria Fine Arts Dept. On Video / Hollywood Movies With Asian Martial Arts: When? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Manic Arts.........check Out Some Of Our Works by Kennedyiheme: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
couldnt find a section that suites this trend so i chose this........i jst hope this gets to the front page. we
are into 3d drawings,logo
designing,comic characters, and 3d
animation. etc...if you are intrested in our
works you can reach us
on.......08096802889,
07065710243,.....more of our works will
be posted here later on

(0) (Reply)

How Do You Like The New NTA News Montage? / The 10 Types Of People On Nigeria Twitter / Ice Prince Turns To Movie Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 493
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.