Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' (17039 Views)

PSG Planning World-record £210m Bid For Messi / Rummenigge: €250m For Messi Is Absurd / Newcastle Staff Offered 1 Million Pounds To Beat Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by valencia25(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
one wonder how they will feel if barca accept the bid and messi start having injuries.... Bad business, money dan enter fire be dt
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369: Guy what are you talking about? Barca dont want to release the guy because they know he is extra-good and not that messi dont want to leave barca.Besides,do you know the history of how messi started his career as a proffesional footballer in barca, go figure bro. Messi is eternally gratefull to barca for the help they rendered him to be were he is now.

Come to think of of it, do you think that if messi goes to madrid he wont be scoring goals like he does in barca. Do you know that madrid have the best players and coach in the world? Why try to compare messi and ronaldo? messi is far more better than ronaldo and the world knows that except for some few digruntled and biased people like you

Messi is the best player in the world at the moment, no doubt about that, but you won't know his ability until he try himself in other team or league. And something you fail to understand is that Messi scored 92 goals, meanwhile Rooney, Van Persie, Chicharito and Welbeck scored 90 goals between themselves. Imagine what will happen to your precious Barcelona if Messi stop scoring. Boring la ligor*

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Prof Corruption: A time ll come that Russians ll make Football more lucrative than robbery.
football is already more lucrative.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by tamarabu(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
yeessssssssss buy him away russian team. Barce would love 2 make profit b4 he fade away.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by 1forall: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
€1 billion? Gasby!
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Arsenate(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Johnnoah1st: yeah u just wrote my mind, let them buy dis players from barca and we hear barca no more and as 4 messi i av said it severaly dat dis guy is just scoring because he was in barcelona and barca is already made team, if he is gud y is he afraid of going to another team, 4 example, ronaldo is gud and sure of himself dats y he move from man u to madrid and he still score goals, and even i had he we be moving from madrid at d end of dis season, and am sure if it was ronaldo dat was given dis offer he won't tink twice b4 accepting it, because he was sure and confidence in himself dat he can score many goals no matter any club he was and that is d definition of true football legend. No just a fluke dat scores only because he was in already made team.
oh please let's not start this dumb debate again. A player must not play in multiple leagues to prove he's the best. If that's the case, anelka, Ibrahimovic will definitely be referred to as the bests of all time-yeah they are both better than pele and maradonna according to ur dumb logic. We however, take solace at the fact that those saddled with the responsibility of voting who wins the ballon d'or don't reason like most of u do.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by adamscuti(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
dorothy111: I am a ManUtd fan, and I have so much respect for Messi but I do not like him. He is actually the best player on earth. I really wish someone can dismantle the present Bacerlona team, they are just too good.

Maybe, Man Shitty can buy Iniesta, and maybe Bayern can go for Xavi and if possible PSG or Anzhi can go for Messi. In recent time, teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan are known to buy best players from other teams, maybe it will be nice to do the same to Barcelona.
u are Right Manure Fan. I want messi to fade away but he just keep on getting better.... o my! {sad}
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by logica(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Do I hear these m0r0ns still pulling out arguments out of their a$$es? All the players making waves in the EPL are La Liga imports:

Michu (Rayo Vallecano -> Swansea City)
Hernandez (Valencia -> Swansea City)
Cazorla (Malaga -> Arsenal)
Mata (Valencia -> Chelsea)

The list goes on and on. This also includes Torres from 4 years ago. Yet some dullards actually think the guy that outshines all of them combined in La Liga will not wreak havoc if he comes to the EPL? What does he need to prove? The EPL is a step-down. La Liga is on a higher level.

1 Like

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by igweGC(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
;Dwell, if messi is not for sale, I AM FOR SALE. Btw, i'm not too expensive and no amount is too small. Just get me out of this mere geographical expression called naija. ;Dwell, if messi is not for sale, I AM FOR SALE. Btw, i'm not too expensive and no amount is too small. Just get me out of this mere geographical expression called naija.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by BrutusOj(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Johnnoah1st: yeah u just wrote my mind, let them buy dis players from barca and we hear barca no more and as 4 messi i av said it severaly dat dis guy is just scoring because he was in barcelona and barca is already made team, if he is gud y is he afraid of going to another team, 4 example, ronaldo is gud and sure of himself dats y he move from man u to madrid and he still score goals, and even i had he we be moving from madrid at d end of dis season, and am sure if it was ronaldo dat was given dis offer he won't tink twice b4 accepting it, because he was sure and confidence in himself dat he can score many goals no matter any club he was and that is d definition of true football legend. No just a fluke dat scores only because he was in already made team.
gbam!u re too brilliant.Variety de said is d spice of life.Messi is a local champion in spain as far he continues to play under Iniesta n Xavi in barca.He shud go n prove himself elswhere like other gud players like Ronaldo are doing.He has won all he nid to win as a player,let him move to anoda club n prove he can do beta witout Iniesta n Xavi

1 Like

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Emylexray(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
donchris369: Guy what are you talking about? Barca dont want to release the guy because they know he is extra-good and not that messi dont want to leave barca.Besides,do you know the history of how messi started his career as a proffesional footballer in barca, go figure bro. Messi is eternally gratefull to barca for the help they rendered him to be were he is now.

Come to think of of it, do you think that if messi goes to madrid he wont be scoring goals like he does in barca. Do you know that madrid have the best players and coach in the world? Why try to compare messi and ronaldo? messi is far more better than ronaldo and the world knows that except for some few digruntled and biased people like you
bro, messi is better than Ronaldo, NOT ''FAR'' better.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by reechest: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
dabrake: What can nasri, adebayor and ashley cole learn from this?
eyaaaa....sorry gunner...dey aint d same instance bro......hehehehehehehehehehhehe
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Emylexray(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
I bet this messi will struggle against a stoke city side in the EPL without big-eyed xavi and rubber-waist iniesta to feed him.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by GOZILLA(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
1. C.Ronaldo is d best player in the world. He has proved himself in 3 different leagues. 2. La liga is not upto EPL. What kind of league do two players score upto fifty something goals apiece per season? Na monkey post dem dey play?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
World best.

1 Like

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Emylexray(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
cool . . .mehn..time changes things, at a point in time, it was Ronaldinho that was the talk of the football world, it looked as if he would never fade. But where is he today?
Now messi is something else. Making money and winning titles. I so believe a time will come when he will be a shadow of himself. But that time isn't in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Marksule: Wow. No matter how much they offer. Messi is dedicated to barca and will never live the club
na u be messi? see how u talk like say u dey him mind.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
the 25-year-old rejected the move and signed a two-year extension with Barça that ties him to the Camp Not until 2018.[i][/i]
did i just see 25? dis lie big pass football age lie ooo
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by 2sign: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
what re sum pple sayin,ronaldo left man u 2 a bigger club and he's a fan of madrid,why shld messi leave d best club in d world,2 where,if e leaver dn it's because of d moni.maldini,casilas,xavi,giggs,schole,adams re bin hailed as great playas,so why don't u pple say because dy only stayed in 1 club,dt dy re not gud enof.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by amlydave: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
These Russians are mad with the way they spend.let them know that these guys can't perform alone. How then will they contemplate paying on a single player an amount that can form a complete football club?
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Femiii: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
DANILSA: EYAA POOR MAN, NO GO WORK HAMA STAY DE QUESTION GOD tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
lol
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by MrBenSun: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2012

Are you high? Do you knw what problem Messi had when he wz a kid before he wz flown to Spain for treatment? Do you what good Barcelona had done for him? U don't evn knw y he's dedicated to d team and ur here blabbing.jst tell us u dnt jst like him and stop being chauvinistic

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by MrBenSun: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2012

Are you high? Do you knw what problem Messi had when he wz a kid before he wz flown to Spain for treatment? Do you what good Barcelona had done for him? U don't evn knw y he's dedicated to d team and ur here blabbing.jst tell us u dnt jst like him and stop being chauvinistic
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
GOZILLA: 1. C.Ronaldo is d best player in the world. He has proved himself in 3 different leagues. 2. La liga is not upto EPL. What kind of league do two players score upto fifty something goals apiece per season? Na monkey post dem dey play?

Stop Snorting Excrement

RonaldoCrissy can not do anything Better than Messi, With the Exception of Being a Prolific Diver

All RonaldoCrissy does is score goals...he does not make any players around him better...

and Even Still...Messi Is a More Prolific Scorer than He is..

So The Only thing Good at what Crissy Does, Messi still trumps him at.

You say La Liga is not up to the EpL...

What happened when your Mighty Manchester United Teams went to the champions league final twice and got smacked by Barca?

[size=15pt]!~Viva Barcelona Biitch~![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by mallorca(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thank God say Messi no from Nigeria,
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
wtf^
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Iaz93: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
What about Qatar? Qatari league can even pay €500m...
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by kadree(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
11 goals in 8 games for argentina in d yr 2012.is argentina already made team as well?it might even suprise u to knw dat of all d 91 goals e scored dis yr, d combine assist from xavi n ini is not up to 17.e had 25 assist last season,far more dan d combine assist of xavi n ini so pls get u fact right n moreover,y would e leave barca?would u advise a love one to trade a hug multinational organisation for a micro finance bank?pls love odas as u love thy self

1 Like

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Iaz93: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
If Messi goes to Russia, then no more Messi...
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by tomzman: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Good decision by Messi.Sometimes money is not everything.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
James Lucia: this post is a guess work. guessing the club that made the offer be authentic jare.

Sure authentic story... Check on El Mundo Deportivo and confirm
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Wuse2(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
He can't perform outside Barca,he better remain there .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 7th October 2018 / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 9th May 2018 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 10th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.