Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' (17027 Views)

PSG Planning World-record £210m Bid For Messi / Rummenigge: €250m For Messi Is Absurd / Newcastle Staff Offered 1 Million Pounds To Beat Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Yahoo1(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2012
GOZILLA: 1. C.Ronaldo is d best player in the world. He has proved himself in 3 different leagues. 2. La liga is not upto EPL. What kind of league do two players score upto fifty something goals apiece per season? Na monkey post dem dey play?
how many goals did michu score per season when he played in spain..and how many has he scored already in epl?
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2012
Yahoo1: invalid arguement. u previously said Barca is an already made team...and messi cnt score without his barca team mates,now you turn to wonder wat will happen if messi stops scoring. bro find something u can analyze better than football..maybe rugby
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2012
Yahoo1: how many goals did michu score per season when he played in spain..and how many has he scored already in epl?

Help me ask them ooooo.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Yahoo1(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Memphis357:
Bleep dat joooooooor!!!!! Why didn't he score in the semi final against Man Utd in 2008? Wanna know why?? Cos the bitch was kept in check by Owen Hargreaves. Go figure that out,you dumb Bleep!!!
insults...dats d basis of ur arguement. oops...remind me again y cr7 didnt score against bayern last season...well its bc alaba kept him quiet...pointless arguement. boy go find something better to do.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Yahoo1(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2012
dorothy111:

I love your arguments, but you have forgotten so quickly, when 3 EPL teams made it to the semi-final- Looserpool, Chelshit and ManUtd. Besides that, in recent years, EPL have produced more semi-finalist than any other team in europe.
Meanwhile, Barcelona couldn't defeat 9 men chelshit team that finished 5th in EPL. Mind you, it is just the round of 16, wait till semi- final and see your precious la ligor teams.

Apart from Barcelona which other La ligor team have played more semi-final and final more than ManUtd and Chelshit in recent years? In fact, ManUtd have played more finals than Barcelona, one aganist chelshit and two aganist Barcelona which they won.

Note this, one EPL team will always make it to the final and tell it to Barcelona that Juventus are back to Europe
and barcelona is supposed to be afraid of juventus?.........gracious me.........when u talk of chelsea...do u mean the so called champion of europe dat coudnt make it past the group stage....when you talk of arsenal..i wonder if it was'nt the same arsenal that cant make it past the quarterfinal for the past 4years......man u has always been the one fighting for epl in the ''recent" years. when arsenal get past milan..and man u past madrid..pls come and i will agree with ur logic. thank u.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by paranorman(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2012
donchris369: Guy what are you talking about? Barca dont want to release the guy because they know he is extra-good and not that messi dont want to leave barca.Besides,do you know the history of how messi started his career as a proffesional footballer in barca, go figure bro. Messi is eternally gratefull to barca for the help they rendered him to be were he is now.

Come to think of of it, do you think that if messi goes to madrid he wont be scoring goals like he does in barca. Do you know that madrid have the best players and coach in the world? Why try to compare messi and ronaldo? messi is far more better than ronaldo and the world knows that except for some few digruntled and biased people like you
please,u people should stop comparin messi and ronaldo... They both have their area of expertize.
E.g. Lets rate based on a ten scale.
1.Messi:
*dribble,9.5
*team work,9.5
*head,7
*shot power,6.5
*shot accuracy,7
*stamina,9
*power,7.5
*reaction,9.5
*speed,8.5
*goalsense,9.5

2.ronaldo
*dribble,8.5
*teamwork,8
*head,9
*shotpower,9.5
*shot accuracy,8.5
*stamina,8
*power,8
*reaction,9
*speed,9.5
*goal sense,9

messi cannot play as a striker,dat doesnt mean he cannot score goals. Most of his goals are 4rm d 18 box. Ronaldo can play as a striker,besides,a good deal of his goals came from outside the 18 yard,even as far as from d midfield! That's shot accuracy n power. Why messi appears to b a better player is becos of his goalsense,dribblin skils and team work.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Yahoo1: and barcelona is supposed to be afraid of juventus?.........gracious me.........when u talk of chelsea...do u mean the so called champion of europe dat coudnt make it past the group stage....when you talk of arsenal..i wonder if it was'nt the same arsenal that cant make it past the quarterfinal for the past 4years......man u has always been the one fighting for epl in the ''recent" years. when arsenal get past milan..and man u past madrid..pls come and i will agree with ur logic. thank u.

And the so-called Man U happens to be a prey to Barcelona... I just imagine the team that will stop FCB this season...
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2012
paranorman:
please,u people should stop comparin messi and ronaldo... They both have their area of expertize.
1.Messi:
*dribble,9.5
*team work,9.5
*head,7
*shot power,6.5
*shot accuracy,7
*stamina,9
*power,7.5
*reaction,9.5
*speed,8.5
*goalsense,9.5

2.ronaldo
*dribble,8.5
*teamwork,8
*head,9
*shotpower,9.5
*shot accuracy,8.5
*stamina,8
*power,8
*reaction,9
*speed,9.5
*goal sense,9

messi cannot play as a striker,dat doesnt mean he cannot score goals. Most of his goals are 4rm d 18 box. Ronaldo can play as a striker,besides,a good deal of his goals came from outside the 18 yard,even as far as from d midfield! That's shot accuracy n power. Why messi appears to b a better player is becos of his goal-scoring instinct,dribbling-skills and team-work.

I just love your analysis... It makes a whole lot of sense... thumbs up cheesy
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by naijalodge(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Messi should just shut the Bleep up and move to another team....why is he so afraid,..i thought they said to be the best in what u do,u must prove urself in all areas,For Jesus's sake you have won everything in Bacer,just move to another team and show the world why we should take u as superior to CR7,to me CR7 is Better than you..prove ur self else where and u will be my greatest player of all time...

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by naijalodge(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2012
paranorman:
1.Messi:
*dribble,9.5
*team work,9.5
*head,7
*shot power,6.5
*shot accuracy,7
*stamina,9
*power,7.5
*reaction,9.5
*speed,8.5
*goalsense,9.5

2.ronaldo
*dribble,8.5
*teamwork,8
*head,9
*shotpower,9.5
*shot accuracy,8.5
*stamina,8
*power,8
*reaction,9
*speed,9.5
*goal sense,9

messi cannot play as a striker,dat doesnt mean he cannot score goals. Most of his goals are 4rm d 18 box. Ronaldo can play as a striker,besides,a good deal of his goals came from outside the 18 yard,even as far as from d midfield! That's shot accuracy n power. Why messi appears to b a better player is becos of his goalsense,dribblin skils and team work.
so for ur blind eyes messi dribbles more than CR7,..messi has no skill,he only knows hw to run with the ball,...u are so domb to even think that messi is way near CR7 when it come to Head accuracy,shot power,shot accuracy...speed..Team leading,..stupid messi's fanboy..go get a life with ur sentiment..
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by paranorman(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2012
naijalodge:
so for ur blind eyes messi dribbles more than CR7,..messi has no skill,he only knows hw to run with the ball,...u are so domb to even think that messi is way near CR7 when it come to Head accuracy,shot power,shot accuracy...speed..Team leading,..stupid messi's fanboy..go get a life with ur sentiment..
comot sentiments joh. I am a man utd fan. I love CR7 too... Messi's just beta in sum aspect,same applies to ronaldo. I luv both of'em o.BTW,many nigerians confuses skills with dribblin... Ronaldo's got more skills,messi's a better dribbler... Driblin is preventin ur opponent 4rm gettin d ball which may/mayn't involve d use of trickery/skils. Okocha,ronaldinho are skilful;even when dribblin.
Plus 4 u:
dribble speed,
messi,9.5
ronaldo,9.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by AdoOloro(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2012
Teams affect players. Chelsea affected Torres( negatively). ManU affected Rooney (positively), Barcelona affected Ibrahimovic(negatively), etc. I do not think the likes of Messi, Sir Alex Ferguson, Ryan Giggs,etc are worthy of the much praise we shower on them. They are simply fortunate people who found or have the right tools to do their respective jobs in their current locations. Why not prove yourself elsewhere if you think you too gud. Jose Morinho is the best coach ever, in the history of football beacuse he has proven himself around the world. Pep Guardiola is the greatest sports professional because of his understanding of sports. Great professionals want challenges which they don't get in their comfort zones. Because of people's/officials' obsession of Messi, effort of ronaldo and others remain unrewarded. MESSI is a gud player but not the greatest until proven beyond doubt.

1 Like

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2012
paranorman:
comot sentiments joh. I am a man utd fan. I love CR7 too... Messi's just beta in sum aspect,same applies to ronaldo. I luv both of'em o.BTW,many nigerians confuses skills with dribblin... Ronaldo's got more skills,messi's a better dribbler... Driblin is preventin ur opponent 4rm gettin d ball which may/mayn't involve d use of trickery/skils. Okocha,ronaldinho are skilful;even when dribblin.
Plus 4 u:
dribble speed,
messi,9.5
ronaldo,9.

Very sensible comment...
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by udatso: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2012
I rili like d post bt d dias a little problm...d last pargraph says d releasue clause of cr7 is 800, dats wrong...earlier dis month famous spanish marca.com released a list of release clauses of som laliga players and accordn to dat list, messi was top, followed by ronaldo,then iniesta..mayb u need to recheck ur sources
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2012
udatso: I rili like d post bt d dias a little problm...d last pargraph says d releasue clause of cr7 is 800, dats wrong...earlier dis month famous spanish marca.com released a list of release clauses of som laliga players and accordn to dat list, messi was top, followed by ronaldo,then iniesta..mayb u need to recheck ur sources

Bruv... It's correct. I guess you haven't checked on Marca of late. I read that news on Marca last week where it was stated that Ronaldo's release clause is stipulated at $1B, but Madrid could be tempted to see at $150Million...
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by kadree(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by kadree(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2012
dorothy111:

I love your arguments, but you have forgotten so quickly, when 3 EPL teams made it to the semi-final- Looserpool, Chelshit and ManUtd. Besides that, in recent years, EPL have produced more semi-finalist than any other team in europe.
Meanwhile, Barcelona couldn't defeat 9 men chelshit team that finished 5th in EPL. Mind you, it is just the round of 16, wait till semi- final and see your precious la ligor teams.

Apart from Barcelona which other La ligor team have played more semi-final and final more than ManUtd and Chelshit in recent years? In fact, ManUtd have played more finals than Barcelona, one aganist chelshit and two aganist Barcelona which they won.

Note this, one EPL team will always make it to the final and tell it to Barcelona that Juventus are back to Europe
Pls u dont av to choose d lieing option to burtress ur arguement.barca av played 7 ucl finals n won 4 while united av played 5 finals n won 3.pls get ur fact right.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by paranorman(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2012
AdoOloro: Teams affect players. Chelsea affected Torres( negatively). ManU affected Rooney (positively), Barcelona affected Ibrahimovic(negatively), etc. I do not think the likes of Messi, Sir Alex Ferguson, Ryan Giggs,etc are worthy of the much praise we shower on them. They are simply fortunate people who found or have the right tools to do their respective jobs in their current locations. Why not prove yourself elsewhere if you think you too gud. Jose Morinho is the best coach ever, in the history of football beacuse he has proven himself around the world. Pep Guardiola is the greatest sports professional because of his understanding of sports. Great professionals want challenges which they don't get in their comfort zones. Because of people's/officials' obsession of Messi, effort of ronaldo and others remain unrewarded. MESSI is a gud player but not the greatest until proven beyond doubt.
pleeese... With an execption of Ferguson! Which 'material' dey man utd?! Comot rooney,rvp 4 1st team,where'r d others? Compare man utd n city na.. Do U tink if ferguson had that city squad he would v conquered the world of football??! Though,atimes, teams affects players... That's y transfer is very important in d career of a player.u just got ta make d right one. That's y messi wil nvr leave barca in the meantime.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by oluchy(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2012
I don't want to buy him. I want to f..k him. Pls don't kill me. I am only fantasizing but I don't mind if it really happens sha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by GOZILLA(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

Stop Snorting Excrement

RonaldoCrissy can not do anything Better than Messi, With the Exception of Being a Prolific Diver

All RonaldoCrissy does is score goals...he does not make any players around him better...

and Even Still...Messi Is a More Prolific Scorer than He is..

So The Only thing Good at what Crissy Does, Messi still trumps him at.

You say La Liga is not up to the EpL...

What happened when your Mighty Manchester United Teams went to the champions league final twice and got smacked by Barca?

[size=15pt]!~Viva Barcelona Biitch~![/size]
Stop blowing foul air!chelsea disgraced them last season abi? PIG! La liga is all about two clubs,the rest make up the numbers. At best @ the end of the season Madrid will still come second and the third placed club will be a whopping 20 pts behind! Ode.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by GOZILLA(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yahoo1: how many goals did michu score per season when he played in spain..and how many has he scored already in epl?
Remember Michu was formerly a midfielder. He didn't play as number 9 in spain. So there is no basis for comparism.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by gaby(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
No ammount of money can obviously buy the best player to have graced the round leather game.

For those clamouring for messi to go prove himself in another league how about obama leaving the white house to come prove himself at aso rock villa.what a lame argument.
Ronaldo is no doubt a great player in his own right his only sin however is been born a player in messi era and age.
All hail king messi
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Shnx: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ronaldo is a world-class player, Yes. Does he need to go another league? Yes & No. Yes, because he moved to Real Madrid. No, because he was playing for one of the best clubs in the world.
Messi is the best player, Yes. Does he need to go another league? No. He is already playing for the best club.Besides, he is loyal to the club.
Is EPL the most competitive league? Yes. Enough money to buy top players.
Is EPL better than La Liga? Yes & No. Yes, probably because it is more than 2-horse race. No, because Real Madrid and Barca are in their own league.
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by kabaka1: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
I definitely know that Anzhi is behind this stunt
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by sucess001(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
AdoOloro: Teams affect players. Chelsea affected Torres( negatively). ManU affected Rooney (positively), Barcelona affected Ibrahimovic(negatively), etc. I do not think the likes of Messi, Sir Alex Ferguson, Ryan Giggs,etc are worthy of the much praise we shower on them. They are simply fortunate people who found or have the right tools to do their respective jobs in their current locations. Why not prove yourself elsewhere if you think you too gud. Jose Morinho is the best coach ever, in the history of football beacuse he has proven himself around the world. Pep Guardiola is the greatest sports professional because of his understanding of sports. Great professionals want challenges which they don't get in their comfort zones. Because of people's/officials' obsession of Messi, effort of ronaldo and others remain unrewarded. MESSI is a gud player but not the greatest until proven beyond doubt.

i shudder @ the way some pple analyse sports. must you leave a place to prove anything? i recall a lot of arsenal and chelsea fans sayin guardiola shd ave barca to prove he's gud...now they are all praying he comes to coach their team...i understand you....u want messi in your team buh the pity is...you wont get him..

sayin messi shud leave barca to prove anytin is a joke...that can only be made by anyone who hasnt seen his effect in other teams. cant u see his effect on the argentinian U-20? or the U-23 or even the national team where he has scored @ the age of 25 more goals than maradona(the erstwhile ecognised best player ever) scored in his career for argentina. these are 'other' teams without the Barca 'support' y'all claim he has.

and comparing him to ronaldo is simply silly. compare their goal ratio last season, messi had 78 to ronaldo's 61. This season, messi has 26 to ronaldo's 14......assists last season..messi beat him hands down..which makes u wonder y they re even mentioning them in the same breath.

i wont even compare mou and guardiola...this sums it up...mou has 19 trophies in 10 years while pep has 15 in 4 yrs...res ipsa loquitor...mou always takesteam established or awash with cash and makes them stronger...he has never manaed a team below second position the previous season and won the league before...pep took over barca wen barca fininshed 3rd in la liga...and turned them around o wat they are today...messi is who heis today cos of pep. until pep came, messi never scored more than 14 goals a season... xavi and iniesta wer never top three in he world till he came...he took an unknown pique and pedro and turned them super footballers...only pique cost sometin(5m). bought for less than the worth of arsenal's gervinho(14m)...

he improved the team collectively and individually...can u say same of mou?

so if u dont knw ur facts...dont just talk...
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by Mospring(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
dridowu: I need to work hard also , so dat I can make it. With God all things are POSSIBLE
Sure; it takes a man to do a mans job!
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by merengue: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
naijalodge: Messi should just shut the Bleep up and move to another team....why is he so afraid,..i thought they said to be the best in what u do,u must prove urself in all areas,For Jesus's sake you have won everything in Bacer,just move to another team and show the world why we should take u as superior to CR7,to me CR7 is Better than you..prove ur self else where and u will be my greatest player of all time...

Your father has already proven himself by WBTYM your mother and producing you (and your siblings if you have any) so why not ask him to go get another woman and prove himself all over again? Your argument is as intelligent as your command of the English language (abysmal beyond description).
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by merengue: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
GOZILLA: Stop blowing foul air!chelsea disgraced them last season abi? PIG! La liga is all about two clubs,the rest make up the numbers. At best @ the end of the season Madrid will still come second and the third placed club will be a whopping 20 pts behind! Ode.

Actually you are the fool here (and a first class one at that).
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
sucess001:

i shudder @ the way some pple analyse sports. must you leave a place to prove anything? i recall a lot of arsenal and chelsea fans sayin guardiola shd ave barca to prove he's gud...now they are all praying he comes to coach their team...i understand you....u want messi in your team buh the pity is...you wont get him..

sayin messi shud leave barca to prove anytin is a joke...that can only be made by anyone who hasnt seen his effect in other teams. cant u see his effect on the argentinian U-20? or the U-23 or even the national team where he has scored @ the age of 25 more goals than maradona(the erstwhile ecognised best player ever) scored in his career for argentina. these are 'other' teams without the Barca 'support' y'all claim he has.

and comparing him to ronaldo is simply silly. compare their goal ratio last season, messi had 78 to ronaldo's 61. This season, messi has 26 to ronaldo's 14......assists last season..messi beat him hands down..which makes u wonder y they re even mentioning them in the same breath.

i wont even compare mou and guardiola...this sums it up...mou has 19 trophies in 10 years while pep has 15 in 4 yrs...res ipsa loquitor...mou always takesteam established or awash with cash and makes them stronger...he has never manaed a team below second position the previous season and won the league before...pep took over barca wen barca fininshed 3rd in la liga...and turned them around o wat they are today...messi is who heis today cos of pep. until pep came, messi never scored more than 14 goals a season... xavi and iniesta wer never top three in he world till he came...he took an unknown pique and pedro and turned them super footballers...only pique cost sometin(5m). bought for less than the worth of arsenal's gervinho(14m)...

he improved the team collectively and individually...can u say same of mou?

so if u dont knw ur facts...dont just talk...

Gbam!!! Guy one bottle of Hennessy for you for the New Year.. You make sense finish...
Re: Russian Side 'offered £205m For Messi' by dmcdad: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Tayerulz: Sum blockheads are just fond of saying s.h.its, la- liga, a 2 horse-race? Dat'd be so dumb of U to say so. How many teams have won the Epl in d last 1 & half decade? Man-U, Chelsea, & Man-City...how many has won the la-liga in d same time frame? Barca, madrid, valencia. Madrid has it most in laliga, while Man-u has it most in EPL, far far leading the next. i dnt see any competition in EPL coz liverpool, Newcastle, West brom & other shitty clubs still wouldn't win the league, so where the f.uck is d competition?? Epl is nothin but a 'cross & play' league..no display of skills,which is d basis of football as an entertainment... Awaitin senseless arguements.......

Gbam!
I'm with you man....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEFA Women's Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures. / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 10th April 2021 / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 9th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.