Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Britney Spears Pregnant Again! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Pregnant Again! (4579 Views)

Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by spikedcylinder: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2006
Na wa o,the young lady wants to turn herself into a baby making machine!Her first child is barely 5 months old and she's pregnant with the second!

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/84062004.htm
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Zahymaka(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2006
What's wrong with her being pregnant? If she wants to have babies, it's her palaver -- I'm sure we have some African ladies that are more proficient.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Rhodalyn(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2006
Is not her fault if she cnt stop havin lipsrsealed
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by my2cents(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
Speaking from experience, a baby is a big time expense in the states grin, not that I am complaining.

Anyway, she has the money, she has the time and probably has the body for it. So, if it is medically sound to be pregnant so quickly, it's all good with me. I just pray that the sorry pple who look up to her don't start getting any ideas and start getting knocked up just because Britney has wink
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by hotangel2(f): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2006
watever mehn. I dont care.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Z4M4eva(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2006
She can have a baby if she wants. Couldn't really care less.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by spikedcylinder: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2006
She can have a baby whenever,true but as it is she is barely able to take care of the one she has.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Zahymaka(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2006
I don't envy celebrities at all. Everyone wants to know everything about them. If one of them happens to do something everyone does like throwing up and it's seen, it is taken to be a wonder.

Are they super-beings? What's wrong with getting pregnant so soon? I've seen many ladies that didn't space out their children. Because it's Britney, everyone happens to be talking about them.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by spikedcylinder: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2006
Zahymaka,am sure all celebrities were ready to accept this part of being a celebrity before accepting to be rich and famous!
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Zahymaka(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2006
Sometimes you don't set out to become one. Because I play good golf, does that mean I should accept that people would disturb me?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by spikedcylinder: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2006
No,it doesnt mean you should accept people to disturb you buti believe successful people who arent celebrities dont have 2 heads. .or do they?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Zahymaka(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2006
No comment.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by spikedcylinder: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
lol!Why now?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Zahymaka(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by spikedcylinder: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2006
cry cry cry
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by Zahymaka(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2006
Hey Spikey, I usually ask before I approach people on Yahoo Messenger. Do you mind?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2006
No I dont.It'll be my pleasure actually. . . . smiley
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by EastnEuSis(f): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2006
-------

Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by biomic(f): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2006
yea--------but she has put to bed-----------because she's got a second son now

i feel she is free to have her kids wen she likes without pips complaining
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by momoney1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2006
is that Britney in the pics? sad she's shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by iice(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2006
lol man that second pic is just lipsrsealed
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant Again! by momoney1(m): 12:42am On Sep 26, 2006
yea, really meant the second one, she is undecided lipsrsealed still dont know what to say

(1) (Reply)

Grey Hair On Richard Mofe-Damijo / AY Is The MC For Mercy Johnson's Wedding? / P-square Shows Off Studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.