Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! (899 Views)

Ladies, Will You Ride On This Limo On Your Wedding Day? (pix) / Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day / Bride Hustling On Her Wedding Day. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! by KBARBIE(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hello everyone, i need your advice badly, there's this dream job in oil and gas sector av been following up, i had the aptitude test 3rd week in the month of march 2012, and av attended two subsequent interviews, since i didn't get any message from them, i felt no hope... Just this morning i got a message to come for final interview first weekend in January, what do i do now that my wedding plan is in top gear, I.V had been sent, also text messages to invitees,evertin has been put in place, kindly advise what should i do
Re: Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! by KBARBIE(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mod Kindly help put this on front page, am running out of decision and a lil confused, just trying to ease myself
Re: Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wedding can always wait. Go for you interview and postpone the wedding
Re: Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! by jhydebaba(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Between marriage (certainty) and interview (uncertainty)

The little joke (garri) added to ur post renders it invalid to me which means that u re not serious.
Re: Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! by blacnewton(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nigerian youths should read this article............ you would gain from it. "SEARCHING FOR A JOB IS A JOB" http://sadiqdaniel..com/2012/10/searching-for-job-is-job.html
Re: Final Interview( Of My Dream Job)on My Wedding Day!!! by KBARBIE(f): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
jhydebaba: Between marriage (certainty) and interview (uncertainty) Its not a joke oooo, the garri only appears in the post just to lighten up my mood, am really tensed up, i can scan my wedding IV here just to show how real it is.....the mod no try for me oooo, why joke section?

The little joke (garri) added to ur post renders it invalid to me which means that u re not serious.

(1) (Reply)

Word Perfect Helpline / From Me To You / I Need A Good April Fools Day Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.