Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read (544 Views)

4real Relationship Plz / Pls Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship Plz,my Bb Pin Is 30f03db5 Only Girls. / Single Ladies Plz Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read by uchedydy: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hi
Re: He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read by mashnino(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lmao....

Widen ur horizon...?

Dies
Re: He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
uchedydy: Hello house..I need a very romantic relationship that would be serious. I live n work in Ph city. Am using this medium so I can widden my horizon. The criteria is: 1. The lady should know the meaning of OKM....Slave class...teach book....KH....The cartoon "caleb". 2. she should reside in port harcourt...plz send details to uchedydy@yahoo.com.
Smh. . .

What happened to all the ones in your KH and AH?

You are discombobulated!
Re: He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read by uchedydy: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=sexkillz]Smh. . .

What happened to all the ones in your KH and AH?

You are discombobulated!
[/quote. Just wanna tink serios, tym to deep think , the way and manner u get gold dosent make it less of a Gold, does it? Jst wish me well.
Re: He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read by profeoo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ op : whc cong in ph?
Re: He Is In Need Of A Relationship...plz Read by uchedydy: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
prof e.o.o:
@ op : whc cong in ph?

email me plz

(1) (Reply)

For Any Lady Born In The Month Of December / Hi Cross River In Lagos Let Meet Here Drup Ur Contact For Hook U / God is Able..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.