Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. (16915 Views)

Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry. / Noble Laureate, Wole Soyinka Leads Candidates For Oxford's Professor Of Poetry. / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Eazeee(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
D earlier d Northern Christians accept d fact dat d mohammedans hav reawaken d terrorist Usman Danfodio's Jihad on dem,d beta 4 dem. D Boko Haram spokesman shiek Gumi has said it all. After assasinating Yakowa,now its 2 eliminate all d christians in ABU Zaria. Wake up n take d bull by d horns

3 Likes

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
All d years of hardwork n dedication gone in a second.rip prof.me wey dey pursue bsc i know how e hard imagine a prof.naija which way
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Odehfamily(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2012
careytommy: i read from FB that he's from cameroun which is BTW.
i think this is assasination.
Shrek Gumi should be investigated!
You are a foolish,stupid&Idoit personality. If you hav nothing to comment on,short ur dirty buccal cavity. What concern shiekh Gumi in this issue? You are the kind of people causing problems in the society.
I rest ma case.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by olsmade(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:
Again no mumuslim will come out to condemn this barbaric and wicked act. As if it is okay deep inside their perverted mind.
Okay so none of the guys dat posted before you is a muslim. Issokay.
I, olsmade, a muslim, hereby condemn this act in its entirety as barbaric and inhumane.
Let me add that terrorism, even with the noblest of intentions, is incompatible with the teachings of Islam.

1 Like

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by xrazzy(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2012
TCD: R.I.P sir.

Maybe its a medical student or resident who he maimed in exams that did this o.
You are a fo.ol! Abusites ain't like uniport or Ekpoma students, we don't kill our lecturers. RIP my good Professor!
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2012
The professor was shot death at Dogorawa, where the sabon Gari local government secretaiate is located. In the past 3 days not less than 8 people have been shot at thesame location by gunmen on motorbike. There is a restriction on the movement of motor bike in Zaria but this is not being enforce and the restriction is been flauted here and there.

Mobile policemen in zaria are doing nothing to improve security situation in zaria. they set up road block at MTD zaria and all they do is to solicit for money from motorists. Other of their men have replaced the normal policemen at banks and other lucrative beats.

The security situation in zaria is detoriating by the day and nobody seems bothered
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by freshdew: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2012
dBard: Another icon gone. An eminent scholar, a pillar of his profession. Hw many Professors of Surgery do we have t lose one so carelessly? Why can't d issue of insecurity be addressed decisively f once. What are okadas still doing on those streets wen most of d cases,dat was d mode of transportation used. Can't a ban b enforced?? What is Wrong with this country??
This is just horrible news.
R.I.P chief..
I think the use of motorcycle shud be entirely banned n northern nigeria.Dey shud go the way of bycycles and if tins improve keke can be introduced.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by U09ce: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Prof R I P.This tells u how insincere the nigerian security apparatus is, a night curfew has been imposed on motorcycles for months in that LGA(Sabon Gari) bt the police r not there to enforce it.Some 4 persons were killed by gunmen in this same LGA two days ago.Some months ago,an Igbo guy disguising himself as BH was arrested for threatening nd assassinatng his fellow tribesmen,but we've not heard from the authorities of the outcome of his trial.What I believe is that there is an evil syndicate behind some of these acts in high govt offices coupled wit the fact that there is also the real BH esp. in Borno nd Yobe.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by poshpimkiey(f): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2012
Bartho Okolo next
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by AK481(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Tell gej that terrorism won't fizzle out,ask iran and Afghanistan.

Well,maybe this is just the beginning,wen obj proposed a solution,I read majority of ur post,supporting gej and his approach.my advice to all nigerians is to live with it,yes! Live with it,if won't fizzle out.

Not that I am happy,on the contrary I am sad(check ma signature),bt we have to act fast.in civilised nations,this issue is a foundation to start up an impeachment proceeding in nass.

Of course,wat is gej's offence in all of this?
No offence,he has committed none,but his inaction has complicated the whole situation,if he can't give us security which is his number 1 duty.then he should resign!
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Chartey(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Some southerners are just brain-dead!
@Jakumo, why should someone from the north vacate the north because he's Christian?
MaryAnne, your father was a dad to us all. He was the jewel of ABUTH. He'll surely rest in peace.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by ignis: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Nigeria has lost another rare gem to these bastard boko boys.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by nerodenero: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2012
I know the late Professor very well.I feel for your wife Aunt Bose.This is a great loss!This is the second doctor shot dead this year in Zaria.Pls Lord,come mightily and avenge the death of these innocent souls.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by lacasa: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2012
donchris369: Guy, common to condem this killing, u didnt and you are attacking jesus christ who didnt kill a soul to proof he is the real son of man. Rip prof

Y didn't you halt the guy i quoted and was sarcastically giving a reply to.

Or u want to feign ignorance to that probably cos u agree wt him ba?

Please! Let me be
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by shuddyy: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2012
TRUTHTELA: Any killing, suicide bombing,unknown gunmen or anything VIOLENCE and BLOODSHED,etc, that happened in Northern Nigeria, is no longer a BREAKING NEWS!!! It should be the RELIGION OF PISS IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! (founded by the child molester Prophet Mohamed, may PISS be upon him, FOREVER and EVER.

What makes you this fo.olish? Where in the report did you get the clue the murder was religion motivated,or that muslems were the attacker? People get killed everyday for all sort of reasons though unjustifiable. You should have waited a bit for the investigation report before you start washing your dirty mouth about peoples religion. Just because the murder happened in the north then it must be the muslems? I must have missed your insults on christ and christianity when that silly maggot in Kentucky USA killed scores of children! How difficult was it for you to be reasonable? You are not worth the money your parent spent on you education.

1 Like

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by nagoma(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2012
careytommy: i read from FB that he's from cameroun which is BTW.
i think this is assasination.
Shrek Gumi should be investigated!

It must be Igbo's on rampage for Christmas celebration.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by nagoma(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Eazee-e:
D earlier d Northern Christians accept d fact dat d mohammedans hav reawaken d terrorist Usman Danfodio's Jihad on dem,d beta 4 dem. D Boko Haram spokesman shiek Gumi has said it all. After assasinating Yakowa,now its 2 eliminate all d christians in ABU Zaria. Wake up n take d bull by d horns
You are the real agent of Satan hiding behind the mask of NL. Born of cowardly generation, Yakowa was killed by Niger Delta millitants and they killed this professor as well .you will never succeed in starting a religious war in the North.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by coldgate(f): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Eazee-e:

Very well said.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2012
PROFESSOR HYACINTH NGONG MBIBU Wat a great lost to the nation @large.. How can Nigeria develop ? wit dis kind of horrific occurrence going on everyday ? In Zaria bikes are not allow to mov from 6pm, wit security guard on duty everywer, how cums bike men hav assess to him ? i think d security men on duty hav sum question to answer !! may his gentle soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by BinghiNya(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
the xtians in this country lack tolerance,pls go on bashing islam,it would only strengthen islam. Did gumi pull a trigger, how do u know the gunmen were muslims you guys need a head shrink

1 Like

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by BlueMurder(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Eazee-e:

Guy, are you ok at all Was the Prof the first person to be assassinated in Nigeria this year? Are you also implying that all the Muslims killed in the North this year were murdered by Northern christians? You better watch it, so that people don't start regarding you as the new resident evil. I am sure that you are very happy to hear this kind of terrible news because you derive perverse pleasure in using the opportunity to prance from one thread to another, stoking embers of hatred. No doubt, you are one of those who die many times before their death. Go get a life before it's too late!

@topic, i am hoping against hope that the police can quickly bring the perpetrators of this heinous crime to justice. The government should also consider providing 'special security' for academics.

1 Like

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2012
When a certain slowpoke like Shiekh Gumi comes out to OPENLY CELEBRATE Yakowa's death and claim that Christians are the ones killing, some ignoramuses who have the same lineage with the ostrich will come to defend him. Yet daily, secret killings of Christian businessmen and intellectuals goes on in Kano daily, he is STRANGELY UNAWARE!

Or is he also. Aware of the poor Christians who Jejely went to church and were shot and killed or bombed to heaven

Or is he STRANGELY UNAWARE that the first boko haram was crushed by a MUSLIM Head of state

Or is he oblivious to the fact that 70% of the JTF operating in Maiduguri, Kano are Muslim soldiers too

I don't know who killed the Prof, but I know one thing... The battle is far from started yet.

Until we wipe out religious and political sentiments from our security, we will NEVER know peace

1 Like

Re: ABU Professor Of Surgery Shot Dead. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2012
BinghiNya: the xtians in this country lack tolerance,pls go on bashing islam,it would only strengthen islam. Did gumi pull a trigger, how do u know the gunmen were muslims you guys need a head shrink

Speaking of tolerance from a Muslim.... Thats like speaking of Condoms by Tuface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture(funaab) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21 / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.