Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time (713 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2012
"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. | Mattew 24: 30-36

Good day brothers and sisters, before I proceed, I'll like to let you know the rapture is about to take place.
This thread is a reminder for ALL those who have forgotten about rapture, the thread is for heavingly minded christians. Please, and please, we are not here to joke, play 'christian' comedy, 'christian' modelling or charismatic regulars.. We are here to talk about the "2nd COMING of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST"
Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2012
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (NIV)

I'll like to show us a brief summary of creation, and rapture..

Everything God created was perfect in the beginning.. His idea was to relate with men and that was the reason he created us in his own image before Lucifer (Now satan) betrayed him.. He wanted to be like God, so he carjoled and deceived some angels in heaven and they went in a battle with the host of heaven.. remember, lucifer was formerly an 'arch' angel [the other 2 arch angels are Gabriel and Michael], the most powerful and the head arch angel (a.k.a the shining one) who sing songs more than any gospel musician you can ever imagine.. (Everything on him was intrumental)

Glory be to God, he was defeated and then his body was transformed immediately to darkness alongside his angels. [some people worship these fallen angels today knowingly/unknowingly]

Pls know this; there is no demacatn btw heaven & earth as at the time of creation. The earth was made perfect and everything needed was readily available until this great war between lucifer and the army of God.

The aftermath of this battle was a complete destruction of the earth.. "it became void, formless, shapeless and scattered". God saw what satan did to the work of his hands and he was bitter and sad. Until God, through the holy spirit came to command light, water, etc... traces of this battle is evident in the "Natural resources" we see today.

After all this, God needed a 'companion', someone that will rule over the new earth and he said, "let us make man in our own image".. to rule over the earth and dominate the affairs here on earth.. [without sin, fornication, lies etc..]

So God formed Adam and Eve...

Alas!!! oh Lucifer, the fallen angel, the serpent came again to deceive man just as he deceived the fallen angels (the custodian of withcraftry)

So bad....our earthly father, Adam fell flat in shame out of deceit, cos of food, cos of lust, good things etc...

God was so dissapointed again in the fall of MAN (the same man he made in his own image...omg!)

And after a while, he sent his only SON out of LOVE
[I wish these people could see how
much God love them]

...to die for you and I.. this time, the only remedy was the blood of Jesus..
lo & behold, The mighty in battle, The great man came to earth in human form through a woman - Mary (unfortunately, some now love MARY more than they love the creator *cries*)

He came to die and to show us love... that we may receive favour and the mercy of his father in heaven.. Despite all THESE.... people still turned their heart against him calling themselves atheists, and all sorts of religions..

Now Jesus is coming back the 2nd time (rapture) to pick ONLY those who believed and obeyed his teachings. Thats the only way of escape!

The plan of God is to destroy the DEVIL [the fallen angel] in HELL alongside those that play to his tune with vices like prost!tutn, killings, fake pastors, adulterers, boko haram, thieves, evils, unbeliefs, false religion etc...

Now know this, it is not an issue of "I don't believe in him", he didn't consult you before he formed you, he is OUR God.. you cannot change his plans, ALL of his words SHALL come to pass... sorry, but there is nothing you can do about it... you can shout, yes! that was the reason he gave us MOUTH to talk.

THE END IS HERE. It is evident in his words, the world today and my experience this christmas.. This is no joke..
Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Afam4eva(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2012
I can't remember when last i heard a pastor talk about rapture. I think it has been relegated to the background in favour of prosperity and other vein topics.
Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by ifeegee(f): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2012
With all the sequence of event happening these days,it's apparent that CHRIST coming is sooner then we expect.....Christians, do not let ur heart grow cold,be steadfast and hold on to the hope of glory.

2 Likes

Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Detonatorrex(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2012
isn't the second coming of Jesus different from the rapture
Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Afam4eva(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Detonator-rex:
isn't the second coming of Jesus different from the rapture
No, it's not.
Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Detonatorrex(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
No, it's not.
rapture is the swift phenomenon that the Bible tells us that Jesus will come as a thief in the night and in the twinkle of an eye.However,the second coming is Jesus coming to earth to reign for a millenium after the devil and the antichrist have been defeated.This is still a long time from now.
Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva: I can't remember when last i heard a pastor talk about rapture. I think it has been relegated to the background in favour of prosperity and other vein topics.
too bad for our generation. They forget that unbelievers get rich without attending church services.. smiley I dont think Dangote attended any prosperity sermon smiley
People now go to church to get connections and contract... smh. So many so called MOG would CRY bitterly after rapture.. Its a pity but it's a fact.
Re: Hosanna°°°° Hosanna | Its Rapture Time by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Matthew 24:40-41

"Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left."

(1) (Reply)

Be Shrewd As A Snake And Harmless As Doves / Lossing Your Salvation / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 18th April Deal With The Noise By Pastor E.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.