Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? (5283 Views)

3 Most Frequently Played Nigerian Gospel Songs In 2013 / TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / Your Wish Before The World Comes To An End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=16pt]NIGERIA TO RETURN TO THE WAY OF THE GODS, i.e., TRADITIONAL RELIGION![/size]

and. . .

1 Like

Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=32pt]WE NEED NATIONAL TEMPLE IN ABUJA![/size] angry

[img]http://www.horizonsquilting.ca/images/african_shrine.jpg[/img]
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Roland17(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Peace! Peace !! Peace!!! its only peace and stability that can truly guarantee sustainable development.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by lanreni: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
my wish for nigeria in 2013 is for this government to be topled by the military,causing the suspension of this trash called the constitution.it'll also clear away the fatcats called politicians.that'll provide the opportunity to TOTALLY review this document.what we have now is fake peace.the other option is REVOLUTION,but nigerians are too feeble-minded and self-centred.God bless the people living around the niger-area.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Akiika: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
REVOLUTION!!!
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Goldenheart(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
my wish; May God's will be done in Nigeria next week 2013
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
I wish Nigeria get organized and start developing in the right direction!
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
Peace, Prosperity and Progress
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Medley(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Goldenheart: my wish; May God's will be done in Nigeria next week 2013

what do u wish that Nigerians do so that Gods perfect will can be done. God planned to bring the whole isrealite from egypt, but at the end only few saw the promised land.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Medley(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]NIGERIA TO RETURN TO THE WAY OF THE GODS, i.e., TRADITIONAL RELIGION![/size]

and. . .

probably, the return of killing of twins, virgins, human to appease some gods. Just because a topic is in the front page where u can easily access and speak, doesnt mean u shld type irrelevance.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by lanreni: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
those of you wishing for God's will to be done in 2013,think again.God's will over a gentile nation under democracy is what the people wills.if we will to change things with or without the ballox,it WILL be done.leave theocratic governance (believers in christ) to wait on God's will for thier personal lives.its a religous error to think we are one special people under the sun.heaven no! it is the church(believers) living IN nigeria who are special to God.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by lanreni: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
those of you wishing for peace in 2013.haven't you noticed even God has refused the prayers of his saints as it were to grant peace? the more they pray 4 peace,the more violence increases even to the holy places of worship! how can they be peace when the violent,plunderers,looters,the wicked,haters of justice and lovers of themselves rule this country,including 5 believers? wake up friends,prayer point must change 2 address dose servants on horses dat d princes might take thier rightful place! thats peace!
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Medley:

probably, the return of killing of twins, virgins, human to appease some gods. Just because a topic is in the front page where u can easily access and speak, doesnt mean u shld type irrelevance.

killing of twins provide me proof! only a small population known as Kalbaris used to do that and that was probably also to prevent disease spread through same genetics. also what is the probability of twins among them? 1 in a million? also this was cultural not religious. and also the twins if kiled were done so at an infan stage, not a fully developed one.

virgins? NEVER! YOU ARE A LIAR! angry

you have clearly been brainwashed by your pastor and missionaries.

humans? NEVER! in the past, it was done to criminals and war captives, who would anyways be executed so what difference does it make whther in the altar or in the gallows? infact thos has the added benifit of bringin about positive forces.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE FINGERS, YOU SHOULD NOT TYPE BULLSH!T ON THIS NIGERIAN FORUM! THIS IS NIGERIAN RELIGION, YOU UNDERSTAND? NOT SOME USELESS ISRAELI HIPPIE MAN-GOD WORSHIP! angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by lanreni: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Medley:

what do u wish that Nigerians do so that Gods perfect will can be done. God planned to bring the whole isrealite from egypt, but at the end only few saw the promised land.
i get irritated when people compare nigeria with isreal.d stories in d bible has only spiritual application to HIS people,not to a gentile nation.its d redeemed dat has been grafted into isreal and there can claim being d descendants of abraham.those are d people who can appropiate the xperience of isreal
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Navalsadiq(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
huni_naija: For Nigeria to become a better place... So my future children have a place to call home..
For all the incessant bombings to stop.
For us to return to look into other lucrative industries to bring investment into naija aside from oil?.
For the oil wells to dry up so as to have peace from all these blood suckers...
you our future pikins them.dan bamza
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by searay(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
I wish Nigeria what she wish herself.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by TYtayo1: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Medley: Remember u are still a nigerian no matter what. Even though u find urself in other parts of the world and you think wishing Nigeria bad things is wise, dont forget you have relatives in Nigeria.

I wish for a country where the right person for a position will be appointed that have accrued the required skill and not charllatans.
I wish that Nigerians will have a renewed mind that will be void of wickedness, hatred, nepotism, tribalism, and murder of the innocent.

I wish for a Nigeria where the economy is diversified and investment rate uproars that unemployment can be reduced to 5%.

I wish for a Nigeria where everyone will stand against wickedness and corruption even if the perpatrator is ur family, same tribe or religion.

I wish for a Nigeria where education will be held of high esteem. Theories will be practicalised, researches will be improved and competitive, students will be self dependent and future captain of multinational companies, and finally, that our schools(creche to tertiary institutions) will be ranked among the best world wide.
well said, this is what we want Nigeria to be
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by TYtayo1: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

killing of twins provide me proof! only a small population known as Kalbaris used to do that and that was probably also to prevent disease spread through same genetics. also what is the probability of twins among them? 1 in a million? also this was cultural not religious. and also the twins if kiled were done so at an infan stage, not a fully developed one.

humans? NEVER! in the past, it was done to criminals and war captives, who would anyways be executed so what difference does it make whther in the altar or in the gallows? infact thos has the added benifit of bringin about positive forces.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE FINGERS, YOU SHOULD NOT TYPE BULLSH!T ON THIS NIGERIAN FORUM! THIS IS NIGERIAN RELIGION, YOU UNDERSTAND? NOT SOME USELESS ISRAELI HIPPIE MAN-GOD WORSHIP! angry angry angry angry
if this is what you want, throw your pc or phone (whatever device you use) into the lagoon and head stright to your antique village
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Agimor(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
That Nigerians in diaspora we learn to be optimistic about our country Nigeria and being pessimistic.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
I wish there will be PEACE in Nigeria come 2013. Peace in all we do. Peace in our politics, peace within us(all the ethnic groups in Nigeria), peace in the midst of all the Religions, peace within Nigeria, peace between politicians and the masses.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
moreover, truth be told there can not be PEACE where there is no LOVE.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Medley(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Agimor: That Nigerians in diaspora we learn to be optimistic about our country Nigeria and being pessimistic.

stop being pessimistic, i hope thats what u meant.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by pazienza(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
Truckpusher: For those of you wishing for Nigeria's break up, know one thing that a country like Nigeria doesn't break up with leaders of the different region holding hands and singing one love but breaks up with the blood of patriots and nationalists pouring like rivers of water....I wish Nigerians to adopt a national orientation that will imbibe patriotism irrespective of your region, religion and tribe....say no to break up.
You got it all wrong. These present crop of leaders are exactly leading nigeria to it's much awaited disintegration. As their grand larceny and graft increases,so would their borrowing,until nigeria becomes weakened by debt,like the greeks. Then,she would be too poor and weak to fend off centrifugal forces. And then shall biafra arise.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by pazienza(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Naval sadiq: go and ask ojukwu.he would tell you that biafra has longed been a failed and impossible mission.lets focus on one nigeria.
Biafra is a mission impossible only in your gworo induced hallucination, if catalonians could persevere in their demand for freedom from spain,biafrans can do the same,and even more. We can wait,while we strategise.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by pazienza(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
naijaobi: i wish God to take absolute control of this country..
I wish the poverty level in nigeria to reduce.
I wish that Nigeria reclaims its status as the giant of Africa.
Amen
Quit dreaming,there is no hope for one nigeria,she is on a programmed death. There is more hope for somalia than for nigeria.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by pazienza(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Naval sadiq: revolution
Shut up,what revolution are you talking about,why is it that yorubas and northeners are the only ones talking about revolution now? Why were they not shouting it during Obj and yaradua tenure? Yeye people. Tommorow you would start wondering why nobody in the east was deceived by your last attempt at revolution aka fuel subsidy riots.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Revolva(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Apparently no wishes...the more I wish for this nation the more annoying it becomes ..so anyhow e wan be make e dey be ---i no send GEJ or anu so called leaders here because they don't really love the nation
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by astonmathew: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
jonathan would b impeach and boko haram would kill all corrupt ministers, senators,governors.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2012
phuck her! i dont have a wish for her! if i have any, then my wish is for her to spit. split into pieces... pieces.... pieces.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by Ezeufi: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2012
I just hope for another North led coup so that we can see some green shoots of development in this country.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by razznaija(f): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Hmm where do i start.
I wish for:
A Nigeria where corruption and bribery is not tolerated by anyone.
A Nigeria where people do not discriminate against you because of your tribe,socio-economic status, religion, gender, sexual orientation, but for who you are on the inside.
A Nigeria where having 24/7 electricity is a norm.
A Nigeria where we have political leaders who are working only in the best interest of the masses.
A Nigeria where poverty, hunger and homelessness will be a thing of the past.
A Nigeria where people have the freedom of speech to express their feelings without any fear.
A Nigeria where our educational system is one of the best educational systems in the world.
and a Nigeria where its citizens in the diaspora will be proud to say that they are Nigerian.
Re: Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? by razznaija(f): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Please why don't you just keep quiet, if you don't know your facts. Kalabaris really? you are sounding so ignorant right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Understanding The Bible Important? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / Is There Anything Special When You Pray On The Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.