Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria (4878 Views)

Yet More Bantu (hebrew) Words/names From Cross River, Nigeria / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ishaka - Issachar (Jacobs son)
Mayim - Hebrew: Water (H4325)
Ejah - Jah/YAH (Psalm 68:4)
Eri - Son of Gad, son of Yakubi/Jacob
Iya/Iyar - Hebrew: light/glow
Adah - the name of two women in the Bible (H5710).
Yahe (Yair) - Hebrew: He enlightens
Babel - From root Bebe (Bakor) meaning wicked.
Ani - Hebrew lexicon (H6041).
Obal - Hebrew lexicon (H5745).
Ayah - Hebrew lexicon (H337 ).
Abi - Hezekiah's mother (H21).
Beten- Hebrew lexicon (H990).
Akim - Hebrew: God erects/establishes
Akimaya - (Heb: #885) Established by YAH.
Itam (pronounced ay-tawm)- H5862
Akan- Hebrew lexicon (H5912)
Efrayah- Ephraim: Joseph's son.
Manaseh- Joseph's son: Efik/Ibibio (meaning: look again).

Did you know?...
-Large River/Sea = Yaam (Hebrew), Aya (Bakor/Ejagham), Inyañ (Efik/Ibibio).
-What is wrongly translated as Red Sea is actually "sea of reeds" or "river of reeds" in Hebrew. And there are no reeds at the so-called Red Sea. However, reeds are known to grow along the river Nile.
-The whole idea was to mislead and make us think they went into the so-called Middle-East.
-They (Isrealites/Bantus/negroes) first went South (Genesis 13:1) from Egypt, along the Nile to Marah (Exodus 15:23) in today's Sudan and through the Sahara (West Africa) before migrating Southwards to the promised land below the Sahara and all the way to Southern Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Everyone is claiming Hebrews...even igbos and some tribes in Jos undecided

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by 2elliot: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
donnie:

Ishaka - Issachar (Jacobs son)
Mayim - Hebrew: Water (H4325)
Ejah - Jah/YAH (Psalm 68:4)
Eri - Son of Gad, son of Yakubi/Jacob
Iya/Iyar - Hebrew: light/glow
Adah - the name of two women in the Bible (H5710).
Yahe (Yair) - Hebrew: He enlightens
Babel - From root Bebe (Bakor) meaning wicked.
Ani - Hebrew lexicon (H6041).
Obal - Hebrew lexicon (H5745).
Ayah - Hebrew lexicon (H337 ).
Abi - Hezekiah's mother (H21).
Beten- Hebrew lexicon (H990).
Akim - Hebrew: God erects/establishes
Akimaya - (Heb: #885) Established by YAH.
Itam (pronounced ay-tawm)- H5862
Akan- Hebrew lexicon (H5912)
Efrayah- Ephraim: Joseph's son.
Manaseh- Joseph's son: Efik/Ibibio (meaning: look again).

Did you know?...
-Large River/Sea = Yaam (Hebrew), Aya (Bakor/Ejagham), Inyañ (Efik/Ibibio).
-What is wrongly translated as Red Sea is actually "sea of reeds" or "river of reeds" in Hebrew. And there are no reeds at the so-called Red Sea. However, reeds are known to grow along the river Nile.
-The whole idea was to mislead and make us think they went into the so-called Middle-East.
-They (Isrealites/Bantus/negroes) first went South (Genesis 13:1) from Egypt, along the Nile to Marah (Exodus 15:23) in today's Sudan and through the Sahara (West Africa) before migrating Southwards to the promised land below the Sahara and all the way to Southern Africa.
Does it mean that the second temple will be built in israel of africa and lucifer will come as an african? Today, I did my NIN registration. But I wasn't comfortable. Several questions ran through my mind. What if this NIN is part of the antichrist and that the presidency is working for him? What if this is the endtime, seeing all the chaos in Nigeria? What if the Islamization agenda that is going on by the moslem north to force and kill the southern christians is the endtime tribulations. And the bvn and NIN are the tools to use to track us? Please, can you say something about my fears?

2 Likes

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by ZeroWorries: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
Everyone is claiming Hebrews...even igbos and some tribes in Jos undecided

It's an awakeing. The true people of the book who are below the Sahara are waking up. Southern Nigeria is full of ancient biblical Israelites (Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, Ejagham, Tiv etc.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
Does it mean that the second temple will be built in israel of africa and lucifer will come as an african? Today, I did my NIN registration. But I wasn't comfortable. Several questions ran through my mind. What if this NIN is part of the antichrist and that the presidency is working for him? What if this is the endtime, seeing all the chaos in Nigeria? What if the Islamization agenda that is going on by the moslem north to force and kill the southern christians is the endtime tribulations. And the bvn and NIN are the tools to use to track us? Please, can you say something about my fears?

The second temple was destroyed in 70AD after Jerusalem (in the Kalahari desert, southern Africa) was destroyed and our people were scattered. The Third temple will be built in the same location which is currently under strong government restriction. Watch out for a fake temple in the fake land in the levant with a fake MESSIAH.

Old writers have written about evidence of an ancient City and temple in the Kalahari desert. The temple will be rebuilt when our black MESSIAH returns. Lucifer is already on earth as the white man. Christian preachers have preached a lie ever since. Isaiah 14:12-15 and Obadiah 1 speak clearly of Lucifer, the white man.

The persecution of Isrealites in Nigeria who follow the false Babylonian religion called Christianity is part of the consequences of sin and disobedience. The Most High himself sends the enemies against his people to afflict them that they might repent as Isolele/Israel.

Amos 3:1-2
Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by HealerH: 10:15am On May 01, 2021
donnie:

The second temple was destroyed in 70AD after Jerusalem (in the Kalahari deaert, southern Africa) was destroyed and our people were scattered. The Third temple will be built in the same location which is currently under strong government restriction. Watch out for a fake temple in the fake land in the levant with a fake MESSIAH.

Old writers have written about evidence of an ancient City and temple in the Kalahari desert. The temple will be rebuilt when our black MESSIAH returns. [s] Lucifer is already on earth as the white man. Christian preachers have preached a lie ever since. Isaiah 14:12-15 and Obadiah 1 speak clearly of Lucifer, the white man.[/s]

The persecution of Isrealites in Nigeria who follow the false Babylonian religion called Christianity is part of the consequences of sin and disobedience. The Most High himself sends the enemies against his people to afflict them that they might repent as Isolele/Israel.

Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

NIN is advanced technology in the hands of a wicked, vindictive, terrorist enabling goverment.
These are Ancient Assyrians (Niger Republic) who know very well that we are the people of the book and are only taking advantage of our foolishness.
Disgusting mentality.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 10:19am On May 01, 2021
donnie:

It's an awakeing. The true people of the book who are below the Sahara are waking up. Southern Nigeria is full of ancient biblical Israelites (Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, Ejagham, Tiv etc.)
I still do not believe that. History tells us otherwise and besides, there is no DNA link any tribe in Nigeria to the Hebrews. So why are we deceiving ourselves like this...

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
I still do not believe that. History tells us otherwise and besides, there is no DNA link any tribe in Nigeria to the Hebrews. So why are we deceiving ourselves like this...

Who are these Hebrews you're referring to?
Because the fake people in the fake state created in 1948 know they're not the ancient Hebrews. They are converts, not blood descendants. We will be fake if we had the same DNA.

And who are the "we" you speak of? Because I suspect you're not Hebrew, even though you're black.

donnie:
Miko Peled the son of founding Israeli General Mattityahu Peled said, "I don't know one Jewish family in the world that can trace their roots to the ancient Hebrews"

Revelation 2:9,3:9 states clearly who these people are but blind pastor worshippers can't see it.

So Jeremiah 16:19 is being fulfilled before our eyes...

"O YAHUAH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit

WATCH: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I4u1FKx_yL-5RQ1xL6Nevr08x59uVdid/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2021
HealerH:

Disgusting mentality.

O yes, disgusting to the lost.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by 2elliot: 10:39am On May 01, 2021
donnie:

The second temple was destroyed in 70AD after Jerusalem (in the Kalahari deaert, southern Africa) was destroyed and our people were scattered. The Third temple will be built in the same location which is currently under strong government restriction. Watch out for a fake temple in the fake land in the levant with a fake MESSIAH.

Old writers have written about evidence of an ancient City and temple in the Kalahari desert. The temple will be rebuilt when our black MESSIAH returns. Lucifer is already on earth as the white man. Christian preachers have preached a lie ever since. Isaiah 14:12-15 and Obadiah 1 speak clearly of Lucifer, the white man.

NIN is advanced technology in the hands of a wicked, vindictive, terrorist enabling goverment.
These are Ancient Assyrians (Niger Republic) who know very well that we are the people of the book and are only taking advantage of our foolishness.

How then can our black messiah emerge now if there is no how a new israel can emerge from africa, since the whites have already formed an Israeli country in the middle east?
If the Christianity the whiteman brought to us is fake religion, then on what religion is the black israelites going to be saved? How can blacks be african Israelites when even before the whiteman came, we never had one singular belief systems nor single God. The gods in Igboland, in Akwa Ibom, neither in south africa was the same, so how can all these different men be black israelites yet their beliefs are different?
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 10:39am On May 01, 2021
donnie:

Who are these Hebrews you're referring to?
Because the fake people in the fake state created in 1948 know they're not the ancient Hebrews. They are converts, not blood descendants. We will be fake if we had the same DNA.

And who are the we? Because I suspect you're not Hebrew, even though you're black.

What you're saying has no factual information to the lineage of blacks to Hebrews. And as it stands, no there is no recognizable scientific evidence to show that blacks are indeed the lost tribes of Israel
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
What you're saying has no factual information to the lineage of blacks to Hebrews. And as it stands, no there is no recognizable scientific evidence to show that blacks are indeed the lost tribes of Israel

Pease goan sit down somewhere... I've passed that level of discussion. You can visit my other threads and enlighten yourself. Besides, there's nothing like "lost tribes". That's a lie cooked up by the fake people who impersonate the real people of the book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 11:04am On May 01, 2021
[s]
donnie:

Pease goan sit down somewhere... I've passed that level of discussion. You can visit my other threads and enlighten yourself. Besides, there's nothing like "lost tribes". That's a lie cooked up by the fake people who impersonate the real people of the book.
[/s] Personal opinions are not facts oga. Kindly dig up facts and stop posting misleading content
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2021
2elliot:

Southern Nigeria is the land of creation, the promised land and the house of our Creator, this is why judgement will begin from there (Ngeria) before it spreads out to the world. NIN is just for security reasons. Other nations are using it for a long time now. You don't need to panic but to stay out of trouble. It's only those who remain alive that will see the new nation the Highest is preparing for his people. All those things are distraction.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 11:54am On May 01, 2021
HealerH:

Disgusting mentality.

Slave of jesus

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2021
2elliot:

How then can our black messiah emerge now if there is no how a new israel can emerge from africa, since the whites have already formed an Israeli country in the middle east?
If the Christianity the whiteman brought to us is fake religion, then on what religion is the black israelites going to be saved? How can blacks be african Israelites when even before the whiteman came, we never had one singular belief systems nor single God. The gods in Igboland, in Akwa Ibom, neither in south africa was the same, so how can all these different men be black israelites yet their beliefs are different?

Donnie our temple can't be in a barren desert.
The guy above is funny though. Our creator gave us no religion but WAYs, traditions culture which are summarized in commandments which we should just keep and live. Thieves hijacked this our stories and created religions from it. This why African traditions is similar to the old testament traditions. You don't need any religion to be saved. The Messiah is the salvation. I have told ppl countless times that devil has decieved this world (Rev 12:9) and that is why the world will burn. The solution is the true Messiah, those and all who will believe in him when he comes will be saved. Only FEW of our people knew this
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2021
bobestman:

Jerusalem wasn't always a desert but it is currently deserted and enjoying her shabbats. The land of Nigeria is actually in the Northern Kingdom even though there're decendants of Judah here as well as in other regions of Africa and the world. Judah and the other tribes are dispersed and scattered around Africa and the world.

2 Chronicles 36:21 ►
To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years

◄ Jeremiah 25:11 ►
This whole land will be a desolation and a horror, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

bobestman:
The guy above is funny though. Our creator gave us no religion but WAYs, traditions culture which are summarized in commandments which we should just keep and live. Thieves hijacked this our stories and created religions from it. This why African traditions is similar to the old testament traditions. You don't need any religion to be saved. The Messiah is the salvation. I have told ppl countless times that devil has decieved this world (Rev 12:9) and that is why the world will burn. The solution is the true Messiah, those all who will believe in him when he comes will be saved. Only FEW of our people knew this

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2021
donnie:

Jerusalem wasn't always a desert but it is currently deserted and enjoying her shabbats.

2 Chronicles 36:21 ►
To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years

◄ Jeremiah 25:11 ►
This whole land will be a desolation and a horror, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

EXACTLY

It could be in a hidden place but not desert. Let's just leave it that way
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
Don't be like those who cos of unbelief became a footmart by which others marched into the promised land. Lies is always sweet and accepted by everyone while truth is bitter and only known by few

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2021
bobestman:

It could be in a hidden place but not desert. Let's just leave it that way

Why will we leave it like that? grin
The Kalahari place is hidden. It's under government restriction. No excavation is allowed. The land is also desolate according to the scriptures. Desolate means deserted.

The land of Nigeria is actually in the Northern Kingdom even though there're decendants of Judah here as well as in other regions of Africa and the world. Judah and the other tribes are dispersed and scattered around Africa and the world.

Isaiah 11:12 ►
He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2021
donnie:

Why will we leave it like that? grin
The Kalahari place is hidden. It's under government restriction. No excavation is allowed. The land is also desolate according to the scriptures. Desolate means deserted.

The land of Nigeria is actually in the Northern Kingdom even though there're decendants of Judah here as well as in other regions of Africa and the world. Judah and the other tribes are dispersed and scattered around Africa and the world.

Let's just leave it that way.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by 2elliot: 12:31pm On May 01, 2021
bobestman:

The guy above is funny though. Our creator gave us no religion but WAYs, traditions culture which are summarized in commandments which we should just keep and live. Thieves hijacked this our stories and created religions from it. This why African traditions is similar to the old testament traditions. You don't need any religion to be saved. The Messiah is the salvation. I have told ppl countless times that devil has decieved this world (Rev 12:9) and that is why the world will burn. The solution is the true Messiah, those and all who will believe in him when he comes will be saved. Only FEW of our people knew this
You mean the Bible we know is our black history?
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:

100%

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
Yes our Hi-stories
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2021
Little things to ponder on. They copied it all from Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 12:46pm On May 01, 2021
bobestman:

Don't be like those who cos of unbelief became a footmart by which others marched into the promised land. Lies is always sweet and accepted by everyone while truth is bitter and only known by few
You're not making sense oga. What is needed here is proof to substantiate the claim of blacks being related to Hebrews. Not this rant you're typing
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:

That's a scam...it will be destroyed with fire.

Isaiah 66:15
For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

If the Christianity the whiteman brought to us is fake religion, then on what religion is the black israelites going to be saved?
The only Religion YAH gave us is keeping the commandments. The various world religions we have today are Satan's creation. They all trace their roots to BABYLON/Nimrod/Kush and the summerian civilizations where they worshipped various gods/anunakis/fallen angels etc. Ancient Sumer was the region of West Africa and BABAYLON (Babel) was in south Sudan/northern Ethiopia.

How can blacks be african Israelites when even before the whiteman came, we never had one singular belief systems nor single God. The gods in Igboland, in Akwa Ibom, neither in south africa was the same, so how can all these different men be black israelites yet their beliefs are different?

First the term African was used in ancient times to refer to Northern Africa. That's because the land below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert was Cannaan's land where the Bantus/negroes came to occupy.

Secondly, you must understand that Isolele/ISRAEL (especially the northern Kingdom) was greatly influenced by babylonian/sumerian culture and so they worshipped the various gods of Summer, Egypt, Babylonian etc. and practiced their cultures. They later were forced to accept the idol white Jesus on the cross and the Muslim Kabah stone.

This abomination is one of the major signs that we are the people of the book.

Deuteronomy 4:27-28
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

But yet still, in most Isrealites/Bantus/negro communities, even though they may worship ancestors etc, they acknowledge the supreme Creator. Many still call Him by the biblical Hebrew names like ISHOR, NYAME, NYAMBE, NZAMBI, ABASI, ELEDUMARE etc.

So in all this, there's still a pure Bantu/ Isrealite spirituality without idolatory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by 2elliot: 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
donnie:

100%
Hmm. Amusing yet confusing. Is it the whole Bible that is our story or just some parts? If Jesus in the new testament is part of our story, does it mean he will come to save us as prophesied? Will the revelation accounts of the bible play out in africa as the real israelites? And again, who are the palestines recorded in the bible that always antagonise the israelites, and that their reconcilation with israel is a sign of the endtime? It is easy to accept the palestines and israel conflicts in the middle east to mean the prophesy, and that their reconcilation fulfills it. But you said the middle east is not the biblical history for the israelites and the palestines. And also, I get confused when you sometimes demonised christianity, why so if they the christians are followers of christ according to the writen accounts of the Bible?
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by 2elliot: 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
bobestman:

Yes our Hi-stories
How did we lose our own history, and that same history brought to us and forced by our colonial masters to believe and follow?
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're not making sense oga. What is needed here is proof to substantiate the claim of blacks being related to Hebrews. Not this rant you're typing

We are not related to the Hebrews. We are the Hebrews they copied from. Our stories is what they gave you in the Old Testament or Torah. Torah was corrupted from Nduorah and Igbo word meaning Tree or book of life. The tree of life is a man which is the Messiah and a book which is the word of God or the Creator. Ibri/Ebri/Eebo/Ibo/Heebo/Hebrew/Igbo. Those with snakes tongues can't pronounce the gb sound in Igbo and that is how they twisted it to Hebrew which means old or Ancient or first people of the creator Isaiah 44:7; 47:6. These are the little I can tell you for now. I don't teach ppl histories but to live right which is the important thing.

The pinks who rule your world knew these that's why any evidence to show blacks are the true or first people were trashed out and twisted. Your enemies can't give you anything that will make you know the truth especially when he is the one that hid it from you. You can believe whatever you like

2 Likes

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by 2elliot: 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
donnie:

That's a scam...it will be destroyed with fire.

Isaiah 66:15
For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

The only Religion YAH gave us is keeping the commandments. The various world religions we have today are Satan's creation. They all trace their roots to BABYLON/Nimrod/Kush and the summerian civilizations where they worshipped various gods/anunakis/fallen angels etc. Ancient Sumer was the region of West Africa and BABAYLON (Babel) was in south Sudan/northern Ethiopia.

First the term African was used in ancient times to refer to Northern Africa. That's because the land below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert was Cannaan's land where the Bantus/negroes came to occupy.

Secondly, you must understand that Isolele/ISRAEL (especially the northern Kingdom) was greatly influenced by babylonian/sumerian culture and so they worshipped the various gods of Summer, Egypt, Babylonian etc. and practiced their cultures. They later were forced to accept the idol white Jesus on the cross and the Muslim Kabah stone.

This abomination is one of the major signs that we are the people of the book.

Deuteronomy 4:27-28
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

But yet still, in most Isrealites/Bantus/negro communities, even though they may worship ancestors etc, they acknowledge the supreme Creator. Many still call Him by the biblical Hebrew names like ISHOR, NYAME, NYAMBE, NZAMBI, ABASI, ELEDUMARE etc.

So in all this, there's still a pure Bantu/ Isrealite spirituality without idolatory.
My grand and great parents were juju worshippers. I find it confusing that they are the same Israelites of the Bible, yet they were oblivious of it? In fact, my late great grand father shot at a missionary who tried to bring christianity to our community. He was serving a python as a deity. So how did all my ancestors lose their history as the true israelites and started worshipping idols? And why did the bible or our history be brought to us by colonial masters who enslaved, killed and stole our resources?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“3 Compelling Reasons Christians Should Be Punctual” / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / 'The God Of Dollars Is My God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.