Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Adamawa (the Land Of Beauty) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Adamawa (the Land Of Beauty) (777 Views)

Your Definition Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa (the Land Of Beauty) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2012
Hello! My fellow nairalander, my name is abbey and I reside in the north where I just concluded my higher institution, and I must say that this part of the country(north) is not as backward as you may have thought,especially this part where I'm "Adamawa" north east.
I've been on this furum for a very long time now and I've not heard anything about this part of the north even though there are so many interesting thing here that needs to be showcase to nigerians both at home and in diaspora.

Well my aim of starting this tread is to meet people from this great state,both female or male, old or young...........
Re: Adamawa (the Land Of Beauty) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
i see. starting a thread to get hooked up with some sexy ebony slim tall fulani speaking shawtys.. by the way, do chicks still exist in that part? if yes, how come all the guys there have'nt noticed them, and prefer going after the 70 virgins they have nt yet seen.

(1) (Reply)

Bb Pin / I'm In Search Of Love That'l Lead To Marriage / Im Sexually Attracted To . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.