Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] (2788 Views)

How To Create A Shipping Tracking On Website.? / I Have A Problem With Raise Event In C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by mashnino(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
omo_to_dun: @mashnino

I already gave you the code that you need. Did you run the code I gave you? Simply save it as TestAssociaton.java and compile.

Aaaahhhhh.... See me... I didn't even try it...

Wuld run it immediately i get in my system... I skipped nd i dnt knw hw it happened... Fanx ao much man...
Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by mashnino(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
segsalerty:
Do that urself sir wink

4got to tell you the school..

A. B. U ZARIA....
Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by segsalerty(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
mashnino:

4got to tell you the school..

A. B. U ZARIA....

I tot as much, knew they were preparing u guyz for next year ACM ICPC contest at Abuja! the stupid judges dashed ur school 1st possition this yr. ur guyz wouldnt sucessfully solve a question in d regionals. Anywayz, let go stories, i love ur school spirit! wish its same everywhere. Keep it up man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by mashnino(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ahn ahn.... Stop now...

No wash us lyk dis ooo...

They didn't dash us anything.. Say d truth nw.. We worked for it...

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by mashnino(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
They were actually split into 2 grps...

Maybe u re talkin abt d second group..
Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by segsalerty(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
mashnino: They were actually split into 2 grps...

Maybe u re talkin abt d second group..

the two grps no perform ! i no fit lie u, thou all na story.

see link here: http://acm.cs.up.ac.za/cgi-bin/standings.pl

just scroll down, na una dey "67"

Note: final result is here: http://acm.cs.up.ac.za/Files/FinalStandings.pdf see nau, 0 questions solved. well, afterall, most naija institute that participated solved nothing more than 1 due to nija factor. sad sad angry shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by mashnino(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2012
okay...

Noted... Another year coming again
Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by Fayimora(m): 3:26am On Dec 30, 2012
@mashnino You might want to calm down and re-read this thread!
Re: Problem with tracking word frequency[Java] by segsalerty(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Fayimora: @mashnino You might want to calm down and re-read this thread!

Lolz, abi o.... tell d guy o! elm, i guess u are in best possition to get javanian attention for me. i hear d babe is fine gaaan wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Write To A Smart Card With PHP / Telegram Investment Bot / Challenge: League Fixture Algorithm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.