Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Boy Catches Mom Cheating. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boy Catches Mom Cheating. (5888 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Yoruba Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Another Woman / Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Hilarious Cheating Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by Princess1982(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
A little boy walks in his mom's room while his dad is gone to work, He was shocked when he saw is mom making love to another man so the little boy hid in his moms closet. When the little boys father came home his mother told her lover to hide in the closet not knowing her 9 year old son was already in there. So when the man got in the closet the little boy said its dark in here, the man replied yes it is, then the little boy said I have a baseball for sell and the man quickly said not interested and the boy said my dads outside. Seeing were this was going the man said ok how much? the boy said 250 dollars so the man gave him the money. A few weeks later the man came back to the house again the father came home and the man again ended up in the closet with the little boy. The little boy said to the man its dark in here, the man said yes it is, the little boy said I have a baseball glove for sale, so the man already knew what was coming next so he said how much the little boy said 750 dollars so the man paid him. Later on that evening the boys father said som go get your baseball and glove so we can go in the yard and play catch. The boy told his father I can't because, I sold them his father said for how much? The boy said 1000 dollars. The father said thats way to much thats more then what those things are worth and you shouldn't take advantage of your friends like that, his father said I am taking you to church to confess and ask for forgiveness. So when the boy got to the church his father put him in the confession booth and closed the door behind him. The little boy said boy its dark in here, Then the priest said look don't start that shyt!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by Princess1982(f): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
This was supposed to be in the joke section how can I move it?
Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Princess1982: This was supposed to be in the joke section how can I move it?
moved
Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by Jaideyone(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lmao the priest is only human

1 Like

Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by slimchi2k2(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2012
u try nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by jabanz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
SO NA D PRIEST SEF BE D MAN LOL..... grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by oderemo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
sh.it is funny thou.

1 Like

Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
classicgrin

1 Like

Re: Boy Catches Mom Cheating. by dederocs(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
Princess1982: This was supposed to be in the joke section how can I move it?
i like it,cute as you.

(1) (Reply)

In Flight Safety Manual / Blihz Code / SAVAGES HQ (just Keep Scrolling)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.