Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 (6399 Views)

Chelsea Vs West Brom (2 - 2) On 13th January 2016 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 23rd August 2015 / Manchester United Vs West Brom (0 - 1) On 2nd May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by Ninilowo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
;DWey Osaze?
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by surveycash(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by ignis: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Am not happy.
Chelsea for life.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by EazyJ(f): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
P Beni: Pls anyone saw the inscription on Rvp's jersey? Didn't see it clearly...
D msg on RVP's shirt was directed towards d linesman killed in Holland.Tchuna was d linesman beaten 2 death by dutch teenagers durin a teenage league game.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by mamagee3(f): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
The match was so boring!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
Eazy J: D msg on RVP's shirt was directed towards d linesman killed in Holland.Tchuna was d linesman beaten 2 death by dutch teenagers durin a teenage league game.

RvP,apart from being a great player is a class act.
Thank you to Mr Wenger,for selling him to a big club,where he can express his unique talent and win trophies.

Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by SailorXY: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
mama-gee:
i thought a team was awarded three points after the game undecided cheesy

Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by ayusco85(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Beefers go to hell. Man utd for life
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by bashydemy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
RVP is the best buy of the season
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by jasper7(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2012
bashy_demy: RVP is the best buy of the season
not exactly. Michu for 3Million pounds is a damn good buy
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by 1025: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Eazy J: D msg on RVP's shirt was directed towards d linesman killed in Holland.Tchuna was d linesman beaten 2 death by dutch teenagers durin a teenage league game.

with the ways things are going in the epl, soon he will wear another one but this time for a ref that will be killed because of their sentiments for man u. i was shocked yesterday when evra jumped up and used his hand to bring ball down. even a blind ref and blind linesmen will see that shit yet those frauds did not see it.
i know that one day, angry players or fans will beat a ref to death and i will expect van persie to wear same thing.
i can't remember any game this season where man u won without a controversy and someone is saying refs will not die on the pitch one day. na so nigerian politicians dey do like say they be God before but now, they are dying on air, in the sea and on the land. every bad thing has expiring date and when it expires, van persie will wear it inside his jersey.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by SailorXY: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
1025:

with the ways things are going in the epl, soon he will wear another one but this time for a ref that will be killed because of their sentiments for man u. i was shocked yesterday when evra jumped up and used his hand to bring ball down. even a blind ref and blind linesmen will see that shit yet those frauds did not see it.
i know that one day, angry players or fans will beat a ref to death and i will expect van persie to wear same thing.
i can't remember any game this season where man u won without a controversy and someone is saying refs will not die on the pitch one day. na so nigerian politicians dey do like say they be God before but now, they are dying on air, in the sea and on the land. every bad thing has expiring date and when it expires, van persie will wear it inside his jersey.

Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by ignis: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
mama-gee:
That does not matter.
What matters is the point and the score line.
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by EazyJ(f): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2012
1025:

RVP is nt d only player wu has inscription on his shirt so u av no point dere.Man utd hasn't won any match widout controversy diz season??Ha ha ha...kip hating while we kip winning..UNITED4LYF
Re: Manchester United Vs West Brom (2 - 0) On 29th December 2012 by 1025: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
no matter what happens, a devil is a devil. even if devil like, make him win all the trophies in this world, devil will still be his name and one thing is sure, THE DEVIL IS A LOOSER. if you like, organise a match between enyimba and manure, the cheating is in their blood so they must cheat to win.
i watched all the games yesterday and i saw shots upon shots fly in from one end to the other yet no coach said a player or two were lucky to be alive.

Thomas Vermaelen Is The New Arsenal Captain / *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Premier League New Kit Special: The Strips Your Team Will Be Wearing For Season