Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part (1484 Views)

Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) / OMG!!!  A Girl Cuts Her Friend With A Razor Blade After She Learnt Her Friend(ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part by yokiti: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2012
From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha

A middle aged woman, simply identified as
Uchenna is cooling her feet at the Onitsha Police Area Command for breaking her maid’s hand and tearing her private part with razor blade.

Saturday Sun gathered that the woman
allegedlly used a pestle to break her maid’ left hand and inflicted very deep cuts in her private part with a razor blade in the commercial city of Onitsha.

The incident took place at Osuma Street where the victim, Chisom Nwafor is living with her mistress before she was attacked by the suspect.

Narrating her ordeal, Chisom, a 10 year
old girl from Enugu-Abo in Enugu State said her mistress returned to the house last Sunday morning and started beating her and used razor blade on her private parts. “I was changing her daughter’s dress because she urinated on it. My madam entered and started shouting on
top of her voice and she immediately rushed into the kitchen and collected pestle and hit me severally on my back and she hit me again and broke my left hand, I fell and she entered her room and took a razor blade, tore my pant and started tearing my private part after which
she poured pepper inside my private part
which was bleeding” she said.

Speaking on the incident, the Onitsha Area Commander, Benjamin Wordu described the incident as highest level of inhumanity and said the suspect would pay for her actions. Mr. Wordu warned parents to always give birth to children they can train instead of giving them out to such women he described as devil incarnates who maltreat vulnerable children under their care.

Meanwhile, the suspect, Uchenna shouting from the police cell, denied using razor blade on the victim when this reporter visited the police station.

Source: www.sunnewsonline.com
Re: Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part by djeezy(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2012
Barbaric....Some people are really heartless. Even if the maid erred, the modus operandi adopted by the woman is simply inhumane and barbaric. Is that her own way of discipline?
Re: Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part by NEDUIFYY78: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2012
[quote
author=samuelorija218]From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha

A middle aged woman, simply identified as
Uchenna is cooling her feet at the Onitsha Police Area Command for
breaking her maid’s hand and tearing her private part with razor blade.

Saturday Sun gathered that the woman
allegedlly used a pestle to break her maid’ left hand and inflicted very
deep cuts in her private part with a razor blade in the commercial city
of Onitsha.

The incident took place at Osuma Street where the victim, Chisom Nwafor
is living with her mistress before she was attacked by the suspect.

Narrating her ordeal, Chisom, a 10 year
old girl from Enugu-Abo in Enugu State said her mistress returned to the
house last Sunday morning and started beating her and used razor blade
on her private parts. “I was changing her daughter’s dress because she
urinated on it. My madam entered and started shouting on
top of her voice and she immediately rushed into the kitchen and
collected pestle and hit me severally on my back and she hit me again
and broke my left hand, I fell and she entered her room and took a razor
blade, tore my pant and started tearing my private part after which
she poured pepper inside my private part
which was bleeding” she said.

Speaking on the incident, the Onitsha Area Commander, Benjamin Wordu
described the incident as highest level of inhumanity and said the
suspect would pay for her actions. Mr. Wordu warned parents to always
give birth to children they can train instead of giving them out to such
women he described as devil incarnates who maltreat vulnerable children
under their care.

Meanwhile, the suspect, Uchenna shouting from the police cell, denied
using razor blade on the victim when this reporter visited the police
station.

Source: www.sunnewsonline.com[/quote]
Re: Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part by holyvirgin: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2012
The height of wickedness..... What could be d offence of a 10 year old to warrant such inhuman actions

SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part by Adufaye(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2012
barbaric act! In d book of nairaland chapter 44,vol 4 state any barbaric act by a mistrees shuld b jail accordin 2 d age of d maid grin
Re: Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part by heed101(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2012
@mumu NEDU. You are annoying for quoting the post
Re: Woman Beats Maid With Pestle And Cuts Her With Blade On Her Private Part by humilitynike: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
I need to see dt woman. put her pix here

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Resurrects During Her Burial Ceremony! / Vigilante Groups In Nigeria Join Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam / I Suggest We Remove Pictures From Our Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.