Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

New Year Resolutions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Year Resolutions (440 Views)

6 Crucial Things To Consider While Making New Year Resolutions. / What Are Your New Year Resolutions / Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Resolutions by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Every New Year we make resolutions of things we want to do, some we want to stop doing and hope for better things.
Its 3 days to the new year.

Have u drawed up a new list. Maybe i wld drop mine. Just maybe but u cld share urs though. wink
Re: New Year Resolutions by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Let me start with mine
1. Try to read 2 motivational books every month. Maybe i wld just reduce the number of fictions i read and get some inspiration up my system.

2. Wouldnt ask any babe out in the first half of the year 2013. Lets see how that works out
Re: New Year Resolutions by nas4q(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2012
For me it's basically to keep on progressing in business and to improve on d previous year. To read 20 business related books, Not giving ladies any of my time and to assist as many people as possible to succeed in business
Re: New Year Resolutions by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2012
nas4q: For me it's basically to keep on progressing in business and to improve on d previous year. To read 20 business related books, Not giving ladies any of my time and to assist as many people as possible to succeed in business

But u need ladies in a kind of way?
Re: New Year Resolutions by nas4q(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2012
teeo:

But u need ladies in a kind of way?

Ofcourse for the right reasons. I respect ladies alot but i want to keep them at arms lenght in 20thirteen
Re: New Year Resolutions by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
be disciplined!

(1) (Reply)

Weird Stats But...let's Have Your Take On This! / A New Mamber / Fani Kayode's Contradiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.