Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (128991 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Hollywoodbuzz's Official Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women Of 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by vislabraye(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
lafile: You put 29 beautiful women and now top it up with the UGLY Angelina!!!

Jolie used to be hot. I had a crush on her. In this pic, she looks aneroxic.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by stblaz: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Non of dis atficial faces fine pass nigga OMo sexy her beuty is natural no make up
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by ichidodo: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
I have had a crush on Charlize Theron since 2004 wink wink wink I just cant get enough of her. grin grin
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
Please stop quoting foolishly..

@ the topic, how about Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry & Co
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Steezz(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
The thing is white guys dnt find black ladies attractive. You'v got to be extremely beautiful and posh 4 u to get noticed by them. This list was defo done by caucasians!
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by drealnamdy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
What about tonto dike. #justkiddin grin
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by ladman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ok, hollywood poll abi, and they deem it fit to call it THE WORLD's most beau....make I no vex, where are my pweety ladies, rollcall, my mother, my girlfriend, nairaland babes, and the akanchawa babies. Oya now lets go.! cool
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by omodapson(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
If the women on display here are the definition of beauty, it means the world needs glasses to make it see better. Only a handful of them qualifies for that and to add 'most' arrgh! Seriously. ..

1 Like

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by miqos02(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
this list is not complete without my wife
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by dozieo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]This is pathetic, I can't find a black woman on that list.
[/color]

You just took the words out of my mouth...Halle Berry Nko,this list is incomplete and not all the women should be there!
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by ayswags2: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
bleeped up list
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Orikinla(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=28pt]AND YOU WANT TO ACCEPT THIS CAUCASIAN BULLSHIT?
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE WOMEN WITHOUT MAKE UP?
I HAVE ALREADY ARGUED AND WON THIS DEBATE ON THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY BEYOND CAUCASIAN EYES.
MOST OF THESE WHITE WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD DON'T LOOK AS ATTRACTIVE AS THEY LOOK WITHOUT MAKE UP AND USING ONLY FACES TO JUDGE BEAUTY IS THE STUPID-IEST DEFINITION OF BEAUTY THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED PEOPLE.
OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANGELINA JOLIE, EVA MENDES AND SOFIA VERGARA FROM HEAD TO TOE.
AND NOLLYWOOD GODDESS OF BEAUTY QUEENETH HILBERT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WOMEN ON THE LIST.
LEILA LOPES, MISS UNIVERSE 2011 IS MORE NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL THAN THOSE ON THE LIST.

I have loved a beautiful Caucasian German blonde and she always agreed with me on my anatomy of beauty as a proven internationally exhibited artist and romantic poet. So, I get really pissed when Hollywood lies to misinform the rest of the world on the definition of beauty which you can find more in Africa than anywhere else in the world on entertainment.

Physical attraction in human romance is mostly based on physical beauty.
How we look either attracts or puts off others.

The natural attraction and selection of the opposite sex begins at puberty when we become conscious of the individuality and sexuality of our personality. We begin to attract or solicit attention for relationship and companionship.

Our choices are often based on physical attraction normally determined by our perception of beauty and humans fall into two opposite categories of those we see as beautiful or handsome and those we see as ugly, which in biology does not depend on us, but on nature, since no human has any choice on how, when and where to be born or who should give birth to it. So, we are either born pretty or ugly without our knowledge or consent. And we end up in a world that has already decided to appreciate and favour those who were lucky to be born pretty and to discriminate and make jest of those who were unlucky to be born ugly and would need make up, make over or plastic surgery to correct whatever makes them “ugly”.

I believe that the human perception of human beauty has been determined by how humans look different from other creatures in the animal kingdom. So, any human who unfortunately has similar facial features with an ape, monkey or dog is seen as ugly and that is why the first sight of blacks by whites affected their perception of Africans who they see as looking as similar as monkeys and apes, because of their bolder facial features of broad noses with flared nostrils and dark skin. They did not waste time in addressing blacks in the derogatory terms of “black monkeys” or “apes” and called them ugly until they saw blacks who had facial features similar to their own white Caucasian features of aquiline noses and narrow lips and with fair skin. Therefore over the centuries of western invasion, occupation, domination and imposition of their civilization in Africa, they have made their own Caucasian perception of human beauty the standard world view of beauty which they have drawn, written, photographed and recorded in print and electronic media of modern education for general information in their own nations and the colonies. They have miseducated and misinformed their black colonial subjects and victims to accept this erroneous and ambiguous perception of beauty and made the blacks to use it to define and judge themselves. So, the closer a black person looks like a white person, he or she is seen as beautiful or handsome, but the farther the looks are in contrast to Caucasian features, the black person is seen as ugly!

~ By Orikinla Osinachi, Publisher/Editor of African Beauty.

Women of colour who have had a great experience in life need to share their experiences with others. The world is not made up of blonde hair and blue eyes. We need to share ourselves.
~ Naomi Campbell, Daily Mail, 13 November 2009. [/size]

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Gistwitherico(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
This is the most falsyfied list i have ever seen in my entire life. Like seriously.,? Adele in the top ten and jolie no.1.
Ya kidding, right?
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gistwitherico: This is the most falsyfied list i have ever seen in my entire life. Like seriously.,? Adele in the top ten and jolie no.1.
Ya kidding, right?

I AM MORE PHYSICALLY BEAUTIFUL THAN ADELE AND ANGELINA COMBINED WITHOUT MAKE UP.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by trappatoni(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
where is halle berry on this list,is adele prettier than hally berry and angelina jolie with little or no curves in number,cmon you guys can do better than that.rai,fox,priyanka and charlize are hot though
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
You wonder what plastic surgery was really supposed to achieve. I prefer the pre-surgery Kim!

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by successcertain: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
This are list of beautiful celebrity, definitely not the best the world got to offer when it comes to beauty and I won't be surprise if it was selected by some obsess fagot and tagged it most beautiful women in the world. I am glad Halle berry wasn't there I hate that LovePeddler black piece of shit surfering from self hates. I wonder why chines didn't make that list? Anyway those celebrity up there are who'res .
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am more beautiful than eleven of those women there.I won't say their namEs.but I admit the rest of the nineteen are more beautiful than I am.y am I not on that list?.rigging of beauty election.aww.next list sha.I must make it.(@haters)if u doubt check my profile.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
You guys accusing white males of compling this list, I don't think it's true. Truthfully, white men stare at my dark skinned sister longer and more appreciatively than black men.
I believe it is low self-esteemed blacks who even voted these people in because we all know we blacks have self esteem issues. We believe that the fairer the finer and that fair girls are more beautiful.
Check out miss world and miss universe pageants, have any of the black winners been fair skinned? They are always dark skinned blacks.
Being fair does not make you more beautiful, it only makes you more noticeable, ie if you are ugly, your ugliness gets more noticeable and if you are beautiful, your beauty is more noticeable.
e.g, when you put Jacqui Appiah and Monalisa Chinda together, you will look at monalisa first, but when you take a look at Jacqui, you will see that jacqui is prettier.

1 Like

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by DAVE5(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
if these are the 30 most beautiful women on this little earth then the rest of the earth iz jes a bunch of ugly women

jes take a second look at keira knightly, adele, rihanna and tell me datz d best of the best of beautiful women.... i lafff
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by IdiAmin2(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
hotnadcold:

Beyonce and Rihanna are black aren;t they

Beyonce is black, Rihanna is a hybrid grin
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by babe2011(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
I'm proudly black african woman I'm more beautiful than all dis artificial plastic surgery ladies e g kim kardashian. Shior
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by topmostg: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
sync: PLS WHAT ATE CHRISTEN STEWART AND ADELE DOIN ON THE LIST
what ate? WTH is wat ate?
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by eklassical(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
ogugua88: Please, do not quote the pictures.

Lols. Why?... Soon somm1 will
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Maximus85(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
learn how to dance hiphop

[b]Ok! The most beautiful is from 30th shey? If anybody feels Angelina Jolie is more prettier and sexier than Beyonce....that person must be a learner. Imagine chubby Adele ranking higher than Eva Mendez...argggggggghhh!!!!!
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by pure123: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
naa lie jare....wher you put MOSUN FILANI, NAMDI BUARY......to mention few.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by ladman(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
miqos02: this list is not complete without my wife

of cos, she is no three afta my mother, and my girlfriend
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by AroComputerCe(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
No comment.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wow, 2 black women.
2 more than last year.
Smh
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
BEFORE AND AFTER PLASTIC SURGERY

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Before Number 1, here is Number 0! My homegurl!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.