Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (128985 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Hollywoodbuzz's Official Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women Of 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
all the victoria secret models should be on that list tongue
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by shadrach77: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
hotnadcold: Official Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women of 2013

HollywoodBuzz: Thanks to all who have voted in the poll,The poll was closed on December 14, 2012,More than 1 Million people voted in the poll.
These names are chosen by people
This list is composed of
The most strongest,intelligent,desirable,popular,attractive, beautiful,successful women in the world and 2012,2013
Attention: We all know that there are more beautiful women/Peace

Watch Official Video Of Top 30 World's Most Beautiful Women of 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCexdEUoICc

30, Eva Mendes

29, Haifa Wehbe

28, Irina Sheyk

27, Sofia Vergara

26, Priyanka Chopra

25, Kim Kardashian

24, Cheryl Cole

23, Olivia Wilde

22, Katrina Kaif

21, Jennifer Lopez

[img]20, Beyonce Knowles

19, Megan Fox

18, Anne Hathaway

17, Kristen Stewart

16, Scarlett Johansson

15, Taylor Swift

14, Amanda Seyfried

13, Adriana Lima

12, Mila Kunis

11, Freida Pinto

10, olga kurylenko

9, Rihanna

8, Jessica Alba

7, Keira Knightley

6, Adele

5, Meryem Uzerli

4, Monica Bellucci

3, Charlize Theron

2, Aishwarya Rai

1, Angelina Jolie

Those who compiled this list are silly. Are they saying Blake ladies are not worth being in the top 30 ? Only one made it angry angry angry
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]I meant the real black, something close to charcoal. [/color]
like dis
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by jerryscofield01(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Rihana n Beyounce re black
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by dominique(f): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2013
Don't know how that wierd looking Olivia wilde and sloppy looking Kristen stewart made the list. The likes or mirand kerr and padma lakshmi should be in there not those two
shadrach77:

Those who compiled this list are silly. Are they saying Blake ladies are not worth being in the top 30 ? Only one made it angry angry angry

And you had to quote the entire post with pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by segsxpendable(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]This is pathetic, I can't find a black woman on that list.
[/color]
except Rihanna
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by juli4dad(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2013
Where is my mum on the List. Black is beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Freiburger(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2013
juli4dad: Where is my mum on the List. Black is beauty.
+10,000likes
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Brightina: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2013
This is bullshit. Where are those beautiful nigerian and ghanian ladies? I dont agree wit that list.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by kubelan(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2013
i really do not agree you mean there is no black girl among the most beautiful? were are the Ethiopians, the Nigerians and co...
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by tgbaba(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2013
lumeneng22: Who post this rubbish? Have u been to abuja, ph,akwa ibom, sokoto, katsina,imo, in fact our ogbanje girls are not active anymore wat is dier problem?

Olboy I served in PH choi u need to see babes with thunder laps, beautiful face, good height, chested and backed. As in SET pa
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by uglybetty: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2013
I thought kim will be Number 1st(one).
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Wislet(f): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2013
So, physical(facial) attribute is now the world's definition of beauty.
By the way, it's clear the originator of the post does not know 'beauty' even if he trips over it.
85% of those women up there do not reach what I call 'impressive'.
There are pleeeeennttyyy beautiful women with striking features all over the world these ones can't go into competition with(Africa has very many of them too).
Beauty is not all about being white or layering your face with pancake, false lashes, artificial glass eyes or plastic surgery.
How many of them will agree to attend a function without all that makeup and still be confident?
I bet not many(if at all).
Beauty by the way is character-based.

1 Like

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by IamCedMitchell(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
powerful..successful..nd inteligent..??Yes.. but most definetly not the most beautiful..
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by fruityjojo(f): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
I don't understand Nairaland smtyms. This is actually 2011's list. Nd I totally disagree. Guess wat they meant was most popular, sucessful ladies of 2011.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by samuelkew(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
If it's not only physical appearance but also by performances and above all by votes, i think the list is temporary, changeable, arguable. Black people are beautiful too but since some black bleach, and many of them never appreciate themselves, y blame the list. We can create our list.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by cap28: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
This list does nothing but instil low self esteem in the average african woman - its merely an attempt by the white power structure to get africans to accept that their beauty is inferior to that of caucasians - ask yourself why no true black woman with african facial features is on that list.

It also teaches the black woman that to be beautiful you must be light skinned and have light long hair with light eyes (beyonce and rhianna)

3 Likes

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by omar22(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
I dont know why most people here are trying to burst a blood vessel over nothing, the fact here is that this was a list compiled by a Magazine, if GQ Magazine compile their own list we would definitely have a different list of names.... I saw a list of most beautiful African Celebs, the list had 97% Nigerian/Ghanaian Nollywood stars common Celebs could be anyone famous... and almost everyone here on (NL) accepted the list, practically saying to the rest of Africa that they dont matter, but the Hypocrisy light flashes up when the list is all White or people from the western world.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by cap28: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
omar22: I dont know why most people here are trying to burst a blood vessel over nothing, the fact here is that this was a list compiled by a Magazine, if GQ Magazine compile their own list we would definitely have a different list of names.... I saw a list of most beautiful African Celebs, the list had 97% Nigerian/Ghanaian Nollywood stars common Celebs could be anyone famous... and almost everyone here on (NL) accepted the list, practically saying to the rest of Africa that they dont matter, but the Hypocrisy light flashes up when the list is all White or people from the western world.

nobody in the western world reads those nigerian magazines that you are referring to, but you know as well as i do that nigerians read western fashion and beauty magazines and copy everything they see in them. You have to remember that the whites sell their own fashion and beauty magazines to us but do not buy our own because they beleive that we have nothing of value to give to them.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
omar22: I dont know why most people here are trying to burst a blood vessel over nothing, the fact here is that this was a list compiled by a Magazine, if GQ Magazine compile their own list we would definitely have a different list of names.... I saw a list of most beautiful African Celebs, the list had 97% Nigerian/Ghanaian Nollywood stars common Celebs could be anyone famous... and almost everyone here on (NL) accepted the list, practically saying to the rest of Africa that they dont matter, but the Hypocrisy light flashes up when the list is all White or people from the western world.

I absolutely get your point and you're 100% correct.

cap28:

nobody in the western world reads those nigerian magazines that you are referring to, but you know as well as i do that nigerians read western fashion and beauty magazines and copy everything they see in them. You have to remember that the whites sell their own fashion and beauty magazines to us but do not buy our own because they beleive that we have nothing of value to give to them.

It's the same thing. Nigerian Magazine trying to monopolize Africa like the Western World is doing to the rest of the world.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by latepa(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Those people that wrote this list are insane...What the hell is Adele,Amanda Seyfried and Olivia Wilde doing there?? angry also how did Keira Knightley get ahead of Jessica Alba who is suppose to be at number 1
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by cap28: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It's the same thing. Nigerian Magazine trying to monopolize Africa like the Western World is doing to the rest of the world.
No,its not the same thing, nigerians are africans and therefore if they monopolise africa and sell a standard of beauty that is african to other africans then they are not doing anything harmful to the self esteem of other africans because it is a standard of beauty that other africans can relate to, in the case of europeans they impose their own standard of beauty on the whole world and anyone who falls short of that standard is regarded as of less value.

This is why african women wear wigs, bleach their skin and wear blue or green contact lenses. Many african women feel that unless they look like a european woman they are not beautiful - the reason they think like this is because they have been brainwashed by the european media who stipulate that european beauty is the only beauty of value.

This way of thinking has been going on for years and it is far worse amongst blacks who live in the western world, take a look at this clip which uses a doll test to demonstrate how black kids who grow up in a eurocentric society view themselves in comparison to whites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg

1 Like

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by bethnals: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
cap28: This list does nothing but instil low self esteem in the average african woman - its merely an attempt by the white power structure to get africans to accept that their beauty is inferior to that of caucasians - ask yourself why no true black woman with african facial features is on that list.

It also teaches the black woman that to be beautiful you must be light skinned and have light long hair with light eyes (beyonce and rhianna)

The thing is there are millions of african indigenous people with the so called 'Caucasian features' living in Africa lol. But people will say they are mixed or have arab blood. nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by butterflyy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Oh gosh me. Whyam i not in that list. Am am more beautiful than all of them, am sure cos i know me so so.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by babyboy3(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2013

You couldnt put it any better, ask an average Nigeria to name the top 10 Celeb in Africa, all of the them would be Nollywood or Gollywood wannabe's, I said footballers are also Celebs but no its Gene to Jennifa or nothing, I once said that East Africans Somali or Ethiopians are the most beautiful Africans, some claimed that they are not dark enough to be Africans, I said the best African Actress is Charlize Theron some said no she is European!

1 Like

Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:
No,its not the same thing, nigerians are africans and therefore if they monopolise africa and sell a standard of beauty that is african to other africans then they are not doing anything harmful to the self esteem of other africans because it is a standard of beauty that other africans can relate to, in the case of europeans they impose their own standard of beauty on the whole world and anyone who falls short of that standard is regarded as of less value.

This is why african women wear wigs, bleach their skin and wear blue or green contact lenses. Many african women feel that unless they look like a european woman they are not beautiful - the reason they think like this is because they have been brainwashed by the european media who stipulate that european beauty is the only beauty of value.

This way of thinking has been going on for years and it is far worse amongst blacks who live in the western world, take a look at this clip which uses a doll test to demonstrate how black kids who grow up in a eurocentric society view themselves in comparison to whites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg

thank you - i wish people who see the indirect way the media try to sell us the line that white is right but black women are not even feminine and/or beautiful.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by omar22(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2013
cap28:

Its the same a US magazine is try to monopolise or Colonize the whole world, and a Nigerian Magazine trying to do the same to the whole of Africa....

Both companies are playing the same game but at different levels... if the Magazine was Nigerian owned the Top 30 would have 14 - 16 Nigerian Ladies (from Nollywood) 3 or 4 Ghanaians from Ghollywood, and 1 or 2 picked by lottery... Thats a fact....
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Deiok(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dont think the rating was done only with facial apperance, there might have be other criterians use, like their dressing, voice, and their current raking in their various professional field. And by the way Adele is not that bad not to be on the list.
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by beacoup: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Only aishwarya rai is beautiful. and definitely not eva mendes
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by kommiejewel(f): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hw can Angelina Jolie top d list;dt husband snatcher. Mtchew!!!. .Charlize Theron deserve numba 1
Re: Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 by Faceoflagos(f): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
FACE Of LAGOS Beauty Pageant, win great prizes, promote social events, health and other well-meaning programmes within the state. Pay the sum of five thousand naira (N5,000) into any U.B.A Bank Branch
Account Name: Reel Production Global
Account Number: 1017737107
for details +2348024129365 +2348038200153
Email info@faceoflagos.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.