Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M (815 Views)

To Let @ Mowe Ibafo / A Plot Of Land At Mowe Ibafo - 800k Asking / Landed Property For Sale At Mowe Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M by nicedaddy(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Half plot of land for sale at mowe ibafo. Very close to redemption camp ground lagos ibadan expressway. Reason for selling. I bought 1 plot of land myself and have build on half plot of the same land am selling the half. I live there and am selling the rest half so buyer should be rest assured that if you purchase from me your land is safe and secure because I build my own building in front and am selling the remaining land at the back. Price is 1.5m. Serious buyer should contact adebayo on 07067387749
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M by nicedaddy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Still available for serious buyer.
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M by nicedaddy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Keep the call coming still available very close to the main express redemption camp. Its an hot cake land that has no problem. Some people has come to inspect it and they see no problem with it. Its a dry land. For those people who promise to pay next year its first come first serve. Thanks
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M by nicedaddy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Happy new year peep. Still available for sale. Thanks
nicedaddy: Keep the call coming still available very close to the main express redemption camp. Its an hot cake land that has no problem. Some people has come to inspect it and they see no problem with it. Its a dry land. For those people who promise to pay next year its first come first serve. Thanks
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M by nicedaddy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Happy new year peep. Still available for sale. Thanks
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M by nicedaddy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Good afternoon. Still available
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ibafo. 1.5M by nicedaddy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Land still available at mowe ibafo.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: Land At Kuje Area Council Abuja. / Clean 2br Flat With Store To Let @ Agboyi Estate Alapere + Pics. / Fumigation Scope By Chogon Facilities- The N0 1 Fumigation Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.