Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! (2846 Views)

Want To Succeed In Business? Read The Best Business Advice From Aliko Dangote / Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me / 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2012
Good day fellow Nairanders,

I see a lot of thread spring up everyday on how to start an internet business, am afraid, lots of the insights given are misleading, besides, what is most appalling is that most of the guys promoting such links have not made a dime on the internet. So I warn you to be cautious of what you read and the kind of people you follow for tutorials. Be warned!

Lets start:

There has been a lot of misconception about the internet business especially here in Nigeria, well, I want you to forget everything you have heard in the past (the not too good stories) and open your mind to something new.

You can actually make money on the internet by selling legitimate stuff, just like our normal offline market, the process of buying and selling, that is the same way it works on the internet.

Don't let anyone deceive you, the only way you can make money on the internet is when you have some to offer for sale. Your offer could be in the form of a product or services. Provided, there are people who need your product, you will certainly make money online.

Forget all the referral programs out there, you will never make any dime on the internet unless and until you have something like a product or services to offer.

Now the problem with most Nigerians is how to come up with products or services to sell, the truth is that this is very simple provided you understand the concept of selling stuff. There is a secret that governs the act of selling, once you master this secret, I can bet you that you will never lack money in life life again.

Let me leave you with a quote by ZIGZIGLA; "YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IF YOU HELP ENOUGH OTHER PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY WANT"

The act of selling and making money online has been divided into the following buy me:

1. Blogging
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. Information Marketing
4. Rendering Services

I have divided the act of making money into the above categories, in my next post, I will take them one after the other and let you in on them.

Let me not bore you with too much talk for now, I will sure come back and post some more
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by lillyveezy: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2012
But this ur four sub topics of online biz is exactly what the likes of Demoreon,yawa-ti-de et al has been giving out.
Anyway waiting to compare notes.
Thanks though
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2012
Blogging:

Today I will be talking to you about blogging as one of the internet business platforms you can engage in. Blogging has been around for a very long time now, just that then it was mainly used to keep journals, dairies and stuff like that. But. due to the advancement in Technology, more ways of leveraging the blogging system has been devised.

That is why it is very easy for any one to start a blog today for business purpose.

Blogging is simply a platform for writing or airing your views about something, it could be anything, provided it is related to humans. Now, because we know that people all over the world go online in search of information on virtually anything under the earth. Your duty as a blogger is to discover what people in a particular niche or market are searching for, once you get that done, you can now create a blog centered around that market or niche.

A niche is a group of people with a common interest, a niche could be specific in nature, for instance, instead of targeting the "Relationship or Make money online niche", you could decide to target something more specific like "How to get a woman to love you without speaking a word" or "How to make money with fiverr"

The reason why I will advice you to pick a specific niche is because, you could easily reach your target market once you get this right. Remember, it is very important to choose a specific niche when going into blogging.

After choosing the theme of your blog, Lets say "How to become a good father" you can now go ahead to do some KEYWORD REEARCH, Although some people do this after creating their blog, well, this is not the right way to go about it. Always conduct your keyword research first before building your blog.

During your keyword Research, endeavor to get at least 10 long tail keywords related to your blog theme.
For instance, during my keyword research for this theme "How to be a good father" I found the following keywords related to my theme:

How to relate with your male child as a father
how to relate with your female child as a father
How to create a family vision statement
How to get your wive to do anything for you
words that get your children off
how to scold a child and get the best from them
10 Offensive words not to be used in the family
etc

As you can see, I have researched a lot of keywords related to the theme of our blog. The next thing you will do after words is to get a domain name for your blog. I strongly advice you never to use a free blog for this kind of venture. Our goal here is to provide useful information to the public as well as to make money doing it. And you cannot make money with something you do not have control over, as such, I advice you to get a domain name similar to your theme topic. eg www.bestfathertips.com, www.howtobeagoodfather.com etc.

Once you are done with this aspect, it is now important for you to get a wordpress platform installed on your domain, this you can easily do when you get hosting for your blog. I create lots of blogs every month for my clients and show them how to make money with it.

Now you have gotten your blog up and running, the next thing is for you to start posting articles on your blog. Remember those 10 related keywords I told you about earlier? Well, this is where you will have to use them:
Write articles for each of the 10 keywords and post them on your blog every day at least for the first 2 weeks.

I will show you how to come up with article ideas as well as how to write articles very easily in our subsequent lessons.

The best way for me to promote my blogs and I will advice you to do likewise is to employ the use of article marketing. This is simply the art of writing and submitting articles to article directories, doing this has the tendency to drive targeted traffic to your blog as well as to increase your page ranking on Google judging from the number of back links you have built over time.

I will stop here for now, just in case you might have some questions, besides, I want you to understand all the concept that involves becoming a blogger.

From today, I want you to see your self as a content publisher, what this means is that from now on, you should assume the position of some one who writes valuable information to help others, once you imbibe this concept, then, there can be no limit to the amount of money you can make on the internet just blogging.

See you soonest, meanwhile, drop your questions, insults, opinion and comments:
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 5:04am On Jan 03, 2013
What progress have you made so far? Have you started any thing yet?
Please let me know so that we can talk some more..
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by neksummi(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2013
emailguru: What progress have you made so far? Have you started any thing yet?

I've started this year with a bang and I'm carrying a lot of nairalanders along.
Want to help 100 nairalanders make their first N1million online by June 2013. Details here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Emailguru, I saw your comment on my TIG thread. Would like to speak with you.
Give me a call: 08063306838.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by Zagala: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2013
God bless u my broda.my problem ,is that i dont have a computer.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by demoreon: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Zagala: God bless u my broda.my problem ,is that i dont have a computer.
I hear that everyday, well that's not an excuse to getting started. Throughout december 2012, I didn't do any Online biz using my laptop , that's 1 complete month. What kind of fone do you use?
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by maxibrainz: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2013
demoreon:
I hear that everyday, well that's not an excuse to getting started. Throughout december 2012, I didn't do any Online biz using my laptop , that's 1 complete month. What kind of fone do you use?
wot online bizness can you do with just a nokia browsing phone
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by Zagala: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2013
I use nokia 6230
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by demoreon: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2013
maxibrainz:
wot online bizness can you do with just a nokia browsing phone
Zagala: I use nokia 6230
Nokia 6230 smiley that's some rugged device...you could go into hosting affiliates offers, that's the best you can run from a phone as it doesn't require developing a website to earn some bucks.
Steps involve
* Register with any hosting account
* grab you affiliate links
* promote your links
* count your blessings smiley (if u could get at least 5 signups monthly, that's some easy 450$)
Note: if you could spend 100naira in a cafe, you can develop a site within 1hr and that would increase the number of signups. That's just an additional as its not needed.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by maxibrainz: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
demoreon:
Nokia 6230 smiley that's some rugged device...you could go into hosting affiliates offers, that's the best you can run from a phone as it doesn't require developing a website to earn some bucks.
Steps involve
* promote your links
* count your blessings smiley (if u could get at least 5 signups monthly, that's some easy 450$)
Note: if you could spend 100naira in a cafe, you can develop a site within 1hr and that would increase the number of signups. That's just an additional as its not needed.
Tanx alot but how do we design the website. If am correct we pay $10 every month to host it
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by udemzyudex(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
demoreon:
Steps involve
* promote your links
Thanks for this info,can E63 also do this type of work and can i also use a mini site or a blog for this?
Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by demoreon: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Thanks for this info,can E63 also do this type of work and can i also use a mini site or a blog for this?
Thanks
Ofcourse, e63 can do it and even much more.
You can use either a minisite or a blog but the only catch is that you must use a paid domain name, using a free one would affect the signups as you will look unprofessional.
However you don't need need any kind of site to get started but having it would Increase the response and Your overall revenue.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by johnnobles: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
emailguru: Blogging:

Today I will be talking to you about blogging as one of the internet business platforms you can engage in. Blogging has been around for a very long time now, just that then it was mainly used to keep journals, dairies and stuff like that. But. due to the advancement in Technology, more ways of leveraging the blogging system has been devised.

That is why it is very easy for any one to start a blog today for business purpose.

Blogging is simply a platform for writing or airing your views about something, it could be anything, provided it is related to humans. Now, because we know that people all over the world go online in search of information on virtually anything under the earth. Your duty as a blogger is to discover what people in a particular niche or market are searching for, once you get that done, you can now create a blog centered around that market or niche.

A niche is a group of people with a common interest, a niche could be specific in nature, for instance, instead of targeting the "Relationship or Make money online niche", you could decide to target something more specific like "How to get a woman to love you without speaking a word" or "How to make money with fiverr"

The reason why I will advice you to pick a specific niche is because, you could easily reach your target market once you get this right. Remember, it is very important to choose a specific niche when going into blogging.

After choosing the theme of your blog, Lets say "How to become a good father" you can now go ahead to do some KEYWORD REEARCH, Although some people do this after creating their blog, well, this is not the right way to go about it. Always conduct your keyword research first before building your blog.

During your keyword Research, endeavor to get at least 10 long tail keywords related to your blog theme.
For instance, during my keyword research for this theme "How to be a good father" I found the following keywords related to my theme:

etc

As you can see, I have researched a lot of keywords related to the theme of our blog. The next thing you will do after words is to get a domain name for your blog. I strongly advice you never to use a free blog for this kind of venture. Our goal here is to provide useful information to the public as well as to make money doing it. And you cannot make money with something you do not have control over, as such, I advice you to get a domain name similar to your theme topic. eg www.bestfathertips.com, www.howtobeagoodfather.com etc.

Once you are done with this aspect, it is now important for you to get a wordpress platform installed on your domain, this you can easily do when you get hosting for your blog. I create lots of blogs every month for my clients and show them how to make money with it.

Now you have gotten your blog up and running, the next thing is for you to start posting articles on your blog. Remember those 10 related keywords I told you about earlier? Well, this is where you will have to use them:
Write articles for each of the 10 keywords and post them on your blog every day at least for the first 2 weeks.

I will show you how to come up with article ideas as well as how to write articles very easily in our subsequent lessons.

The best way for me to promote my blogs and I will advice you to do likewise is to employ the use of article marketing. This is simply the art of writing and submitting articles to article directories, doing this has the tendency to drive targeted traffic to your blog as well as to increase your page ranking on Google judging from the number of back links you have built over time.

I will stop here for now, just in case you might have some questions, besides, I want you to understand all the concept that involves becoming a blogger.

From today, I want you to see your self as a content publisher, what this means is that from now on, you should assume the position of some one who writes valuable information to help others, once you imbibe this concept, then, there can be no limit to the amount of money you can make on the internet just blogging.

emailguru, pls i will want a one on one lecture on this, how do i reach u, my email is johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by chisco: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Pls i also need a step by step direction on the working of this subject. My email address is: judeugo0561@yahoo.com.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by servicegiver: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Believe me, this is about the best unselfish tutorials I have seen in recent time, please, keep up the good work, may God reward you immensely!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2013
I have just sent a mail to you Johnobles and Chisco.

Now, listen me and listen real good! Never ever use free blogging platform and expect to make money! The best way to be in charge of your business is to own your personal blogging platform. With your blogging platform, you can do several things which includes flipping or selling your blog after sometime. I will equally show you how I sell websites on flippa at the end of this tutorials.

The most important thing I want to tell you today is the act of promoting or driving targeted traffic to your blog or website. Believe me, the singular most important strategy I use to drive traffic to my blogs is Article marketing.

This is simply the act of writing keyword rich articles and submitting them to article directories. The more articles you submit, the more backlinks you will get for you website and the higher your page ranking will grow on Google.

Another great opportunity article marketing offers is the ability to use your resource box to drive extra traffic to your blog. Once you are established as an article marketer, you will not only get traffic from your articles, but you will also be seen as an authority in your chosen niche and people will tend to post your articles in their websites or blogs and you will extra exposure for your website.

In all my internet marketing campaigns, I employ article marketing and social bookmarking as my major sources of traffic generation, and it has been paying off ever since.

In my next post, I will be showing you how to write a simple 400 keyword rich article:

Stay glued!
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by Zagala: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Where and how can i get my own blog(not free blog) again can u just contact me through my email?which is OKECHKWUGOODNESS@gmail.com i will be glad if u do.thanks,and God bless.i pray that u wil never lack this 2013.AMEN!
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by lakefist(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
emailguru: Blogging:

etc

please i want to knw more here is my email lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by ibrahim6922: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Emailguru,i thank u for this immense contribution. i just graduated from university, awaiting service and making money online has been on my mind lately.i would really appreciate it if u could be my mentor with respect to internet business.
my email is ibrahim6922@gmail.com ,ur efforts are truly acknowledged.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2013
Emailguru i am very much interested in ur tutorials...pls i wld like a step by step download on online services..my email dacymer4real@yahoo.com...God bless
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by silvaline: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2013
@emailguru,
I would want to be in contact with you pls to get more enlightened as I want to start online business. My email addy is chima_ibeneme@yahoo.co.uk. I highly appreciate and admire ur character, thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by amandajluv: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2013
join me here to make cool cash... its %100 sure... jst click on d link to register and start making money...
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by Masterplanner: 3:02am On Jan 10, 2013
@emailguru thanks for this unselfish info. You have really done well, I have ever wanted T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ have ɑ̤̥̈̊ blog, sell stuffs on the internet & make money but I don't know how T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ .... Please establish contact with me I will like T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ have ɑ̤̥̈̊ blod if only I get the technical know how... My email is andybestontheweb@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 3:28am On Jan 10, 2013
I want to sincerely thank you all for following this tutorials, I believe the Good Lord will enrich someone through this in 2013.

I have responded to all those who left their email address, if you have not seen a mail from me, please, check your spam folder, the mail could be hanging there.

Better still, you can send me a mail here stvade@gmail.com

God Bless you.

How to Write your Articles.

Today, I will be showing you how to write your articles in simple easy way.

I know a lot of people desire to start their own online business, but the problem has always being how to write and come up with contents every now and then. Well, this this strategy I am going to show you, you can come up with a plan to write up to 3 articles in a day.

First, I want you to know that, you don't need to be an English expert before you write an article, the most important thing is for you to be able to convey valuable information to your readers.

Tutorial Starts:

-- Come up with your article topic ( This will give you an insight into what you are writing about)
-- Do an outline for your article:
My simple outline will be like this:

a. Introduction ( Explain what your article is about and what your intend to discuss throughout in your article)
b. Article Body (This is where you will discuss the content of your article and it should be in the following format)
- Point One (Discuss your first point)
- Point two (Discuss your second point)
- Point three (Discuss your third point)
- Point four (Discuss your fourth point)

Once you are able to break your articles into different points like these, it will make your writing schedule very easy, and you will be amazed at how you are able to flow when writing your articles.

c. The last point to note in your article is your (CONCLUSION): This is where you summarize what you have just talked
about in your article and then conclude with a call to action.

Remember, to include your keyword in your article title, once in your opening paragraph, twice in your article body and once in your conclusion. This is the strategy I follow to write all my articles (400 word) and it has been very effective for me.

Well, I hope you have learn t something valuable today, if you have issues, please, feel free to drop your comments.

In my next tutorials, I will try to see how I will write a simple 400 word article following this guide.

Do have a great day!
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by emailguru: 4:08am On Jan 26, 2013
How are you guys doing, I hope fine? I have been very busy lately, attending to my business, that is why I have not been able to follow up on this post for some time now. Please for give me for that:

I did promised to show you a sample of what an article should look like. Well, in fulfillment to my promise, I will use a link to direct you to a sample article I did here, you can read the article and learn how to write yours now:

https://www.nairaland.com/1175368/how-nigerian-make-money-online#14015930

Just follow that link to read my sample article, do leave a post or comment here, should you have any questions or related issues.

Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by wisemanj(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2013
emailguru: What progress have you made so far? Have you started any thing yet?
i thank u 4 dis thrend i hav bein in this internet biz for 3y nw i tried blogin becus my motive is just money i end up chosen a wrongh domain , i later came to understand that the money is in the sellin of what wil help other people pls i need advice i m thinkin of publishin a book that basis on online biz the book wil be given to newspaper vender to sell pls help
Re: Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! by optimus30: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
@demoreon,u rock
@op,9c 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kitchen And Bathroom Design / 2017 Investment Offer In Agriculture. / Lagos Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Signs New Mou With Oxford Business Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.