Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Using Excel As An Automation Calculator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Excel As An Automation Calculator (561 Views)

5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) / FG Moves To Start Full Automation In Nigerian Ports / Free Online Loan Calculator For Nigerians By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Excel As An Automation Calculator by HWatt(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
you use excel for calculations rite that what must people who went for computer training knows, some use it to display data transactions n print it out or sent via mails. well that not all excel is an elecellent platform for automation calculations(faster) it will perform every bit of calculations for u. you are to program the form of calculations u want excel to do for, complex calculations can be programmed also. the aim of this programming is for essential use which comsume less time in calculations. different mathematical calculations can be programmed e.g sheet 1 can do algebra,sheet 2 arithmetic,n so on. to program such mathematical calculations in excel is not easy one mistake every ans becomes wrong. it might be easy for u when am tutoring u but might become difficult for u when programming a mathematical calculations of your choice. if want to know how to do this programming pay #5000.if u have encountered excel before it will be easy for you to flow but difficult when writing the calculation program u wish to. if u want me to program an auto-calculator for you please specify the topic of the maths. remember writing an ordinary program takes days depend how efficient you want it,then if u writing a calculation program it may take longer time n cost more due to its high speed of calculations,think about this just inputing the figures in the cell(s) and the answer appears immediately. isn't that fast. I can as well write a program concerning your business transaction instructing excel to make it known to you your profit/loss, nummber of items in stock,no of items sold,total gain,all this I can do,if you have a computer make it know to me the type of excel u are using either 2007/2003. all that would be require of is just to input the number of each items sold in each of their cell,excel will do the rest. you can call 08184338875 we negotiate when taking,prize are from #6000-above. I CALL THIS TYPE OF PROGRAM, BUSINESS MORNITORING TRANSACTION.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Prepared To Take Your Future Into Your Own Hands? / How To Write Preofessional Environmental Social Health Impact Assessment Reports / Investment Opportunity In Oil Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.