Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

2gobet? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2gobet? (1136 Views)

What Happened To 2gobet.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2gobet? by Mayowura: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: 2gobet? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mayowura: *MTN USERS ONLY!*
I found this site on one(1) of nairaland's member signature usually below some comments. At first, i was thinking it's the usual scam sites that do waste peoples time which are also fake. Reluctantly i tried it and to my greatest surprise it isn't a scam but actually real. All you need is just to select the team you think will win(predict), your name(fake or real) and your phone number. Thats all.

Just wait till the match is over, after that you recieve you winnings. #100+. Try it and give your testimonies.
Lest i forget, it's:

www.2gobet.org

*GOODLUCK*

m
@mayor have you gotten the lr?if no reply me here with your phone number and lr details

(1) (Reply)

Was Okocha A World Class Player / Former Footballer Samuel Kuffour Shaves Hair After Ghana Loses To Ivory Coast / Can Christiano Ronaldo Win Ballot D'or Over Messi Next Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.