Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Have You Used Any Penis Pills Before? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Used Any Penis Pills Before? (1032 Views)

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? / Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Used Any Penis Pills Before? by osca123(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2012
Hello nairalanders i was approached by a friend of mine today who told me how he is about to loose his marriage because of the size of his cook and performance. he asked me for help on information about stuffs like enlargement pills that could help make his joystick bigger, longer, and firmer...but i dont have any ideas because i have'nt used any before. please has anyone used an effective one before?

(1) (Reply)

Hyperthyroidism (overactive Thyroid) Test / 3 Basic Steps That Prevent You From Contacting Ebola / Nano Silver - An Ebola Vaccine Has Been Developed By A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.