Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) (2651 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London / Davido's Girlfriend And Sister Spotted In Tokyo / Soulja Boy's 21st Birthday Gift To Self -- $55 Million G5 Jet (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by 9jaolofofo(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2012
This love is getting strong oo.. I can imagine.. International marriage is around the corner. Lol

Meanwhile Obafemi Martins has debunked speculations that Mario Balotelli is upset over his love affair with the sister.. Read what he had to say:

“Mario is my boy. The respect is there because I used to play at Inter, in the youth team with him. He’s giving me my respect and I’m doing same. People are putting it in the news that he’s upset, of course he’s glad.
“He’s glad that Obafemi Martins is dating his sister. But if he gets jealous then it means he doesn’t want his sister to grow. But it’s not like that. The boy is not a bad boy.”

He also said he and Abigail haven’t discussed marriage yet.

“The relationship is true but getting married or not, we haven’t discussed anything like that. She’s upstairs and we’re happy together.”

Abigail, 24, told the The Sun in an interview in April that she couldn’t date a footballer: “Mario wouldn’t let me anyway. He knows only too well what they are like. They are surrounded by women. Girls throw themselves at them.”

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/obafemi-martins-mario-balotellis-sister-spotted-private-jetting-photo/
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by 9jaolofofo(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2012
9jaolofofo: This love is getting strong oo.. I can imagine.. International marriage is around the corner. Lol

Meanwhile Obafemi Martins has debunked speculations that Mario Balotelli is upset over his love affair with the sister.. Read what he had to say:

“Mario is my boy. The respect is there because I used to play at Inter, in the youth team with him. He’s giving me my respect and I’m doing same. People are putting it in the news that he’s upset, of course he’s glad.
“He’s glad that Obafemi Martins is dating his sister. But if he gets jealous then it means he doesn’t want his sister to grow. But it’s not like that. The boy is not a bad boy.”

He also said he and Abigail haven’t discussed marriage yet.

“The relationship is true but getting married or not, we haven’t discussed anything like that. She’s upstairs and we’re happy together.”

Abigail, 24, told the The Sun in an interview in April that she couldn’t date a footballer: “Mario wouldn’t let me anyway. He knows only too well what they are like. They are surrounded by women. Girls throw themselves at them.”

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/obafemi-martins-mario-balotellis-sister-spotted-private-jetting-photo/

Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2012
Who spotted them in a private jet?
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by OreMeta: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
I would be upset if this ugly MF came near my sister grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
hehehe, I can imagine the look on balotelli's face grin
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
ogugua88: Who spotted them in a private jet?
Lol. A passerby maybe.
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by heed101(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Femi! U never marry Nigerian girls finish u come dey follow Jamo baaa. Don't be a vagabond
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
ogugua88: Who spotted them in a private jet?
the gala seller passing by their window during a traffic jam around the Italy/England airspace corridor. Are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
How many people are in a "private" jet for them to be "spotted"? They posed for the picture.
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by Ishilove: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2012
brokoto: the gala seller passing by their window during a traffic jam around the Italy/England airspace corridor. Are u a learner?
Rotfl!!! cheesy

This cracked me up!! cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2012
poster are you alearner? How can you say they were spotted,where and when? I guess you wil say in a private jet
Re: Obafemi Martins & Balotelli's Sister Spotted In Private Jet. (pic) by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Why always them

(1) (Reply)

Did M.I Diss Olamide On King James? / Photo: Jude Okoye's Pregnant Wife Pictured On Shopping Trip In ATL / Nicki Minaj’s Boyfriend, SB, Tattoos Her Face On His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.