Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Balotelli Should Be Happy I’m Dating His Sister – Martins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Balotelli Should Be Happy I’m Dating His Sister – Martins (807 Views)

WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Should Be Happy I’m Dating His Sister – Martins by turigee: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigerian striker, Obafemi Martins is brimming with new life. Following a turbulent stint in the Russian League with Rubin Kazhan, the 28-year-old forward has since rediscovered his prowess in front of goal at Levante. His new lease of life could also be adduced to the fact that he has found love in the form of gorgeous beauty, Abigail Barwuah, Italy and Manchester City striker, Mario Balotelli’s sister.

To save his career from drifting into oblivion, Martins took a big step by taking a huge pay cut (it is speculated to be from an annual salary of €2million to just €600,000) to move to Spain and play for Levante, little known in this part before his move. Less than six months in the region of Valencia, and Martins seems to have taken in the Spanish sunshine and scored six goals in 11 matches. “I’m busy playing now and scoring goals, so I’m happy,”

Martins said at his residence in the upscale Victoria Garden City on the outskirts of Lagos. “You know, as a footballer, you can’t expect everything to be going smoothly all the time. When things are difficult, you try to sort it out yourself, you try to push yourself back up. “What I did was, I made the decision to leave Russia and I’m in Levante now scoring goals. I wanted my fans to know that I can still play and do well.

www.motherlandgist.com

Re: Balotelli Should Be Happy I’m Dating His Sister – Martins by ohisola(f): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Carry go guy. Nothin do u
Re: Balotelli Should Be Happy I’m Dating His Sister – Martins by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
So who's buisness now,why is this piece of disgrace making the news.mshewww.if e like make him friend im grand mama join,wetin consain me

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Back Together? / Photo:the Best Dressed Men At The Grammys / UNILAG Students Damage Davido's Car At First Bank Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.