Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (580 Views)

2015:actress Mercy Johnson Gives Her Fans A Promising Year / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by JambUpdates(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vaaF-Vlbz-w/UOAtsjW-A1I/AAAAAAABKJI/XgDIc3C3_Qo/s1600/.....07.jpg[/img]

Mercy Johnson Okojie gave birth to a baby girl a few hours ago in a hospital in the USA. Got the news just now from the people in the hospital with her. Mother and daughter are said to be doing great. Hoping to bring you pictures later. Big congrats to Mercy and her husband.
Re: Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Baby Girl by MissyB3(f): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2012

(1)

2013 Oscar Nominations Announced – See Who Made The List! / Chocolate City Is My Mother, Loopy Music Is My Daughter - M.i / Baba Suwe 'oyagbe Ti' Part 2, Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.