Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Can you design a Magazine ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can you design a Magazine ? (1505 Views)

The 4 Magic Questions To Ask Before You Design Anything / Check Out These Web Banners. Then Ask Me How I Can Help You Design One / How Can You Design Emboss Or 3d Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you design a Magazine ? by smartsoft(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
If you know you can design a magazine let me know i have a job for you,  when i mean design, something good like Geneveive Magazine  those kind of Graphic design please do let me know just with 4 colour combination. send me an email
uche.ugo@smartsoftngr.com
Re: Can you design a Magazine ? by gitano: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2008
we can do just what you want and even surpass your imagination. just give us your think and we do the rest. we are design36o limited based in kaduna nigeria. if you live in abuja or kaduna, you must have seen or heared of SHOPPERSGUIDE magazin. we own it and if u ve seen it then u will be rest assuerd of what am talking about.
you can call me on 08065307667.
Re: Can you design a Magazine ? by toyintiwal(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2008
gooday mr smart,

my name is Wale from Ketu, Lagos, Nigeria, am a Graphic Artist with over 7years experience in designing and page layout field, am the co-designer of The dazzle Magazine, Single&Married, Citynoise, RudeJamz etc and a designer of just concluded NYSC Passing Out Parrade Programmes (Feb. 2008), i ve them all right here with me, i will be happy if you can please call me back on my cell no 0806 889 0096 or mail me back, , but my CV and short notes about me will be forwarded to your box, thanks

with regards
Wale
Re: Can you design a Magazine ? by inkema(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
CHECK THIS GUY OUT, DOES EVERYTHING >>>BASED IN THE US HIS NAME IS GEOFFREY OLISA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
contact him geoffrey@geoffreyolisa.com

CRAZY LIKE A FOX
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOTTEST NEW AFRICAN MOVIE BY THE ACCLAIMED >>>TONY ABULU
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bhfmagazine.com/bhfadvert_articles/bhf_foxeflyer3.html

graphic by the Design Studio of Geoffrey Olisa
FULL FEATURE/article at BHF MAGAZINE AFRICA

http://www.bhfmagazine.com

Re: Can you design a Magazine ? by tungbaski: 5:25am On Mar 14, 2008
i aS a graphic artist. i won't only be helpful in d application of conceptual designs. i cl'd also b useful in media contribution. my name is feyi, 08026403040 s my contact nfo.

(1) (Reply)

Any Shomolu Printer In House? / Need A Creative Person To Help Me With A Project(creating A Mag/newsletter) / Teach Graphic And Web Design For 10days And Earn 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.