Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Depart From Me Ye Cursed Into Everlasting Fire! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Depart From Me Ye Cursed Into Everlasting Fire! (461 Views)

How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? / Christ Embassey, Please Depart From False Doctrine, End Is Near / Hell : Into Everlasting Fire | The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depart From Me Ye Cursed Into Everlasting Fire! by Obalende: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2012
What kind of heartless God/ Christ is this? undecided
And to make matters worse heordained hell for majority of man kind. jehovas witnesses have it that only 144,000 will make it.
How would you feel if all the while you thought you were a good Christian then on judgement day you hear:

Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

I will probably retort back: "You are one really callous God" before going in.

How about you what will you do? if you had been a pastor on earth for example or among the ranks of benny hinn etc? You can imagine top pastors with the likes of snoop dogg lol!
Re: Depart From Me Ye Cursed Into Everlasting Fire! by ifeegee(f): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2012
The fact is that u guys read the bible out of context.Read the whole preceding chapters,but,if after reading u still didn't get it,i'll understand.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Evil In This Year!! / What If Life Had Photocopy? / Nigerian Catholic Church Withdraws Membership Of CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.