Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kim Kardashian Pregnant With Kanye West's Baby! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Pregnant With Kanye West's Baby! (958 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Selfie With Kanye West / They Say Kim Kardashian’s Pregnant Belly Vanished Yesterday (photos) / Kourtney Kardashian Pregnant With Baby Number Three? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Kim Kardashian Pregnant With Kanye West's Baby! by fittty(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2012
31/12/2012,

Move over, Baby New Year, and make way for Kimye Jr. Yes, indeed, Kim Kardashian is pregnant with Kanye West's baby! E! News has confirmed with the Kardashian family that Kim is expecting her first child with the rapper. But it was West already spilled the exciting news to a few hundred concertgoers. During his Atlantic City show on Sunday night, West decided to announce that Kim was expecting to all his fans. And the congratulatory tweets have already begun for the future parents. "Congrats to Kim and Kanye. Happy for both of them... /YE4Uzh," Russell Simmons tweeted. Kim is about 12 weeks pregnant.

Source: http://uk.wap.enews.prod.mobivillage.com/?p=9&r=0&o=0&i=0&I=t0ntxr3

Re: Kim Kardashian Pregnant With Kanye West's Baby! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2012

(1)

Bisi Komolafe Death Is Spiritual:babatunde Ijaodola / Photo Of The Day: A Picture Of A Primary School In Nigeria.(horrible)! / "My Oga @ D Top” – Exclusive Interview With Nscdc’s Shem Obafaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.