Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

English By Mr. Akpos, A Primary School Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / English By Mr. Akpos, A Primary School Teacher (1267 Views)

ENGLISH By Mr Akpors A Primary School Teacher / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / Teach Them O. English By Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English By Mr. Akpos, A Primary School Teacher by Roon9(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2012
1. Don’t dare talk infront of my back

2. 1 2 3, both of you get out of myclass!

3. Take 5cm wire of my length

4. All of you stand in a straight circle

5. Be quiet… the principal just passed away

6. Why are you looking at the monkeys outside
when I am here?

7. I have 3 daughters, they are all girls

8. Did you see me on the radio yesterday?

9. Everybody is entitles to 1 ball of kenkeyand1 ball of fish

10. Stop making noise like empty sardinetins of milk

11. The son of the man is a boy

12. This is your permanent place, sit herefor
the mean time

13. Take the lead and follow me
Re: English By Mr. Akpos, A Primary School Teacher by realsammie(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
this joke is everywhere na tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Goes To Offic And Send A Voicemail / See This Hilarious Notice On A Building In Imo State / Independence Day Patriotic Poems For Kids | 15 August Patriotic Short Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.