Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project (777 Views)

A Nairanlander Building Project / Check Out This Property 1plot Of Land And A Building Inside See Details. / Why Soil Investigation Is Necessary For Your Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by subzidi: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Hi Peeps,
I need the services of a professional structural engineer/Quality Control Engineer to independently supervise my building project being handled by a builder.
The objective is to ensure that the builder is monitored thereby making sure that quality materials and best practise measures are adopted by the builder. The project is a 4 bedroom duplex with two flats attached.
If you feel you can handle this job, please drop your contact on this thread and you will be reached asap. Also note that project commecement is April 2013.
Re: In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by Weeke(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2012
sub_zidi: Hi Peeps,
I need the services of a professional structural engineer/Quality Control Engineer to independently supervise my building project being handled by a builder.
The objective is to ensure that the builder is monitored thereby making sure that quality materials and best practise measures are adopted by the builder. The project is a 4 bedroom duplex with two flats attached.
If you feel you can handle this job, please drop your contact on this thread and you will be reached asap. Also note that project commecement is April 2013.

You can reach me via the e-mail adderess on my profile signature.Thanks.
Re: In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by Oluwafemi084(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
l m olanrewaju adegoke an archetect m interested for the supervision of your building my phone number is 08022357834
Re: In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by TableLeg(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Oluwafemi084: l m olanrewaju adegoke an archetect m interested for the supervision of your building my phone number is 08022357834
Archetect? You cant even spell the word that describes your profession?! and you studied for years?
When you did, did the books, study materials or your lecturers spell architect this way "archetect"?
SMH ... We have a massive problem in Nigeria!
Re: In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by Pennywise(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
A builder really have to be very bad to screw up a duplex and 2 flats enuff to create structural concern. In which case a 15min dialogue will expose him even b4 he starts work.

I will be more inclined to take OP's measures if I was doing 2 floors and above. Then, builder has to be a structural engr.

If the structural engr is only going to be a consultant he is not going to help u that much. A lot goes on at these sites.

Maybe what u need is an experienced hands-on builder to check all d supplies, periodically confirm concrete mix ratios to ensure they all conform to agreed specs and builder is doing his work. . . .
Re: In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by Dutche: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hello, i`m a professional architect n can b of Service if u don't mind.
dutchewest@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by fratochi: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi , compliments, I am an Architect with an outstanding design-build experience on a number of notable projects. You can reach me on fratochi@yahoo.co.uk, regards
Re: In Need Of An Independent Professional Supervisor For A Building Project by fuludu: 3:36am On Jan 01, 2013
Hi
Mention was not made of the state or location the proposed
Building is meant to be built..
We are independent contractors architects and coren satisfied
Engineers .with major strong point on structural stability,durability and superb interior finishes.
We can be contacted on datfaxxe@yahoo.com
We look forward to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Properties For Sale In Agege / Buying And Leasing Of A Property (comparison) / LG Split AC Customer Model HSNC1264SA 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.