Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Refuse 2 Be Limited (a Must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Refuse 2 Be Limited (a Must Read) (529 Views)

Religious People, Please Answer- Why Are Smart People More Likely 2 Be Atheists? / Refuse 2 Be Limited (a Must Read) / My Friend Is Smoking Weed With Bible Pages,is He Goin 2 Be Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refuse 2 Be Limited (a Must Read) by akagaba(f): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Many yrs ago, malaria n tuberculosis wer said 2 be medically incurable, until medical research developed a cure 4them. Presently, H.I.V and cancer are considered incurable becus medical science is yet 2come up wit a proven cure. Ths goes 2show dat d tag of incurability is anoda term 4 d limitatn of human knowlege& undastandin. Never accept frm anyone dat ur condition is hopeles or incurable. For d christian, ther's no such thng as a hopeles situatn, neither is there any problm that's insurmountable. No sicknes can be said 2 be incurable; not when u have ur switch of faith turned on. Consider 4 example, the story of d woman wit d issue of blood. She suffered haemorrhage 4 twelve yrs & was given up 2 die. Her condition was certified medicaly incurable. Being a wealthy woman, she spent all her livelihood on medical bills until she became impoverished, and instead of getin beta, her condition grew worse. Such was d "hopelesnes" of her situatn until she heard abt Jesus. Hope rose up in her and she said.... "if i may touch his clothes, i shal be whole" (mark 5 vs 28) . She proceeded, against al odds & limitatns, 2touch d hem of Jesus' garment and instantly, ".....the fountain of her blood was dried up ; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plaque" (mark 5 vs 34) The master took note of ths & comended ha faith saying "..... Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole" (mark 5 vs 34) ths clearly demonstrates d ovacoming powr of faith. No wonder Jesus said, "all thngs ar possible 2him dat believeth" (mark 9 vs 23) If u've found urslf in a dire situatn whch man's wisdom or scientific knowlege has termed hopeles or incurable, refuse 2be daunted. Trouble may come, but u must refuse 2faint in d day of adversity (pro 24;10). Never accept any situation as imposible. U can change anythng by puting ur faith to work. God bles u all.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Wear A Cross / The Judgement Day / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.