Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D (14150 Views)

Pquare Album Invasion Pixs / Nbc Should Ban P'square "danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
I watched the Alingo video for the first time today. I'm not a fan of Nigerian music videos; I think they are a bunch of noisemaking moving pictures, but today,for a record first time, I stood glued to the TV set during the entire duration of the video.

The song doesn't really tell make much sense, but it more than makes up in the really awesome dance steps. My sib who watched the vid with me sniffed and remarked that P'square should not think in their mind that they have brought a new dance step because Alingo is more that dance, Alingo na exercise. That dance is for Peter and Paul alone, it isn't for 'general consumption'. Lol. In the heat of the music, I got carried away and danced to the beat.

Or tried to.

I threw one leg here, twisted my hand there, shook my waist a bit and gave up. cheesy

Alingo no be dance, na exercise. grin

5 Likes

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by naptu2: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Akshow: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nice video but it still does not Change the fact that they stole timaya's song, azonto's name cos honestly Whats the meaning of 'alinco' ? Even their dance step is a replica of azonto dance. All in all nice copyact

5 Likes

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
Oh come onnnn! It's similar to azonto nau... D hand movements just a Lil different. Oya check me out! * Bado starts to Alingo, mixes it wiv azonto* Ye Gbe! Ishi, watch me Alingo Alingo! Gbetigbegbe, watch me Alingo! tongue cheesy
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Akshow: Nice video but it still does not Change the fact that they stole timaya's song, azonto's name cos honestly Whats the meaning of 'alinco' ? Even their dance step is a replica of azonto dance. All in all nice copyact
Wots dis one talking? Stole gini? undecided Abeggi!

4 Likes

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
I tried the dance and I think I got it right but after 30 seconds I gave up. No way am I doing that step in public!
I still looked cute though grin

1 Like

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wots dis one talking? Stole gini? undecided Abeggi!
Bad belle, no mind am cheesycheesy

Mikuz, say hi

1 Like

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by esere826: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Peter and Paul sure did make an excellent mark with their chereograpy
I however noticed that it was only one of the twin that was doing the power dancing
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by bolakale30(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: I tried the dance and I think I got it right but after 30 seconds I gave up. No way am I doing that step in public!
***peeps thru the keyhole, well... Ehm ehm....***
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lol, wetin you see?

1 Like

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by mikuz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Akshow: Nice video but it still does not Change the fact that they stole timaya's song, azonto's name cos honestly Whats the meaning of 'alinco' ? Even their dance step is a replica of azonto dance. All in all nice copyact
" . . . Se una dey see
as Peter and Paul and Bracket
dem don dey go/
I remember when we do Igbedu,Last night
dem don kolo/
Dem say we no sabi sing eh/
some say na only dance we dey dance eh/
We con bring back Bizzy body eh/
Temptation dem say na copy copy na copy copy eh/

We go back again and bring Do me
and Roll it eh/
With a good video
na wetin remain eh . . . ?"

Na me una dey ask?
Shey una see . . . Psquare don start again oh. This time dem copy dance step join.
Who knows wetin dem go copy join next time.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by mikuz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: I tried the dance and I think I got it right but after 30 seconds I gave up. No way am I doing that step in public!
ijebabe: Lol, wetin you see?
I easily fall in love. cool
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
mikuz:
I easily fall in love. cool
You took your time sha grin
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
esere826: Peter and Paul sure did make an excellent mark with their chereograpy
I however noticed that it was only one of the twin that was doing the power dancing
I noticed it too. I don't blame Paul for not dancing. It is too energetic...ahn ahn! You no see as Peter pack muscle for body? I bet he developed all that muscle from dancing Alingo cheesy.

If I were to dance Alingo for a week, I will develop yam leg. Tubers of legs. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by mikuz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe:
You took your time sha grin
Says who?
Me wey dey hold myself. cool
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: Oh come onnnn! It's similar to azonto nau... D hand movements just a Lil different. Oya check me out! * Bado starts to Alingo, mixes it wiv azonto* Ye Gbe! Ishi, watch me Alingo Alingo! Gbetigbegbe, watch me Alingo! tongue cheesy
Dance am for two minutes and get back to me. grin
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
I tried it for ten seconds but 'omo na bouncing' tinz didn't allow me go any further. grin
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
Dance am for two minutes and get back to me. grin
*breathing heavily*
Oh boi e! Dem for add dis military dance to Nysc paroles o! Kai! My thighs o!

2 Likes

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
mikuz:
Says who?
Me wey dey hold myself. cool
You did a very good job! Hahaha!
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
I tried it for ten seconds but 'omo na bouncing' tinz didn't allow me go any further. grin
Hahahahaha!! Na you carry load ooo!
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*breathing heavily*
No be only NYSC na G.I Joe grin
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by bolakale30(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe: Lol, wetin you see?
I saw a maiden dancing alingo with shawl around her nose
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
But you have to admit that they are very good copycats. They took the rather droll Azonto dance and transformed it to the very energetic Alingo dance. They are the Kings of Copy copy because they do it so well. Wow!

The choreography and visual effects was off da shizzle! grin

4 Likes

Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*breathing heavily*
Lmao!!! cheesy

Make dem no try am because you go see sey people go dey climb fence run comot for camp! cheesy
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by mikuz(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
I noticed it too. I don't blame Peter for not dancing. It is too energetic...ahn ahn. You no see as Paul pack muscle for body? I bet he developed all that muscle from dancing Alingo cheesy.

If I were to dance Alingo for a week, I will develop yam leg. Tubers of legs. cheesy
Nah . . . Peter didn't dance because Azonto sorry Alingo was energetic. If you're a huge fan of the group you'll notice that he pulled away from dancing after the Get Squared album. Roll it video is the most glaring example to show it.
. . . but back when they started off he (Peter) used to be my favourite among the duo. I still can't Senorita and Get Squared choreography off my brain cells because of him. cheesy
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
ijebabe:
Hahahahaha!! Na you carry load ooo!
I am fearfully and wonderfully made. cool
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by ijebabe: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
You can say that again chica smiley
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
mikuz:
Nah . . . Peter didn't dance because Azonto sorry Alingo was energetic. If you're a huge fan of the group you'll notice that he pulled away from dancing after the Get Squared album. Roll it video is the most glaring example to show it.
. . . but back when they started off he (Peter) used to be my favourite among the duo. I still can't Senorita and Get Squared choreography off my brain cells because of him. cheesy
Is it that he doesn't have the energy anymore or he is getting old? undecided
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by mikuz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
Is it that he doesn't have the energy anymore or he is getting old? undecided
It's spelt G 0 O G L E. tongue
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
mikuz:
It's spelt G 0 O G L E. tongue
Who gives a rat's heinie what google has to say? I wanna hear it from you smiley
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by PreciousBro: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
I noticed it too. I don't blame Peter for not dancing. It is too energetic...ahn ahn. You no see as Paul pack muscle for body? I bet he developed all that muscle from dancing Alingo cheesy.

Maybe you'll need them anyways for proper exercising skill for the allingo dance grin grin grin cheesy
Re: P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D by queensmith: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square / Download M.i Illegal Music / Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.