Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Do I Switch From Blogger To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Switch From Blogger To Wordpress (504 Views)

How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / Can't Log In To Wordpress Dashboard After Mistakenly Changed Url To HTTPS / Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Switch From Blogger To Wordpress by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
I heard its simple to switch but I am planning to buy a domain and switch to.a wordpress because they have the best templates as told by a friend .
What do I do first ?? As am not yet ready to buy my domain....
Re: How Do I Switch From Blogger To Wordpress by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Revolva: I heard its simple to switch but I am planning to buy a domain and switch to.a wordpress because they have the best templates as told by a friend .
What do I do first ?? As am not yet ready to buy my domain....
Yes indeed, wordpress has a very robust CMS and gives you more opportunities to do various things like e-commerce websites.
However you need to get wordpress hosting for your domain name.
You can then set up you site after getting a hosting account and export you blogger files which you will in turn import to wordpress.
PM me for more details on that and also get free hosting from me.
Re: How Do I Switch From Blogger To Wordpress by Revolva(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2013
Brand_new:
Yes indeed, wordpress has a very robust CMS and gives you more opportunities to do various things like e-commerce websites.
However you need to get wordpress hosting for your domain name.
You can then set up you site after getting a hosting account and export you blogger files which you will in turn import to wordpress.
PM me for more details on that and also get free hosting from me.
You mean free hosting ok how and what will I use to buy the domain from wordpress? Naija credit cards?

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Search Google? / Special Obama Discount! Get 25% Off Any Web Design Package @ Dadycandoit.com / I Need Your Help Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.