Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? (628 Views)

Nokia Asha Lumia And Others At A Deal's Price / Any1 Wit Nokia 6710s Navigator For Sale. / BB Curve 2 White Jst Arrived Going Wit Charger For 21k sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by amprime(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
I had a deal wit theocut nd he told me 2 add 8k 2 ma torch 1 2 gt his sg2,at 1st i paid 6k dn lata i paid 2k nd since d day i completed ma payment his numba has nt been goin,pls help me.wat shud i do?his numba is08121865273
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Why wud u do a deal lyk dat. A guy lyk dat almost did same to me bt I was wiser.I suspect he's same peson named theocut pls and pls don't deal lyk dat again u can call me for more on 08033522700
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by AndroBlaze: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Your post is worrying. If indeed you were duped by this fellow and you met him on here, please let the Mod know about it so adequate measures can be taken so he does not do this to anyone here again.
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by johnstar(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
Choi, u self u b mumu, y wuld u do dat
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by fashizie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
if u payed moni into his account b4 delivery of the device,chances are that u ve been duped.
lesson:never ever pay into an account with the promise that it will be deliverd.its pure scam.
try tellin dem u will pay cash on delivery,they will jump off.
so sorry.at least its jst 8k
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by Lexusgs430: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
fashizie: if u payed moni into his account b4 delivery of the device,chances are that u ve been duped.
lesson:never ever pay into an account with the promise that it will be deliverd.its pure scam.
try tellin dem u will pay cash on delivery,they will jump off.
so sorry.at least its jst 8k

Not in all cases, I have had loads of people pay hundreds of thousands into my account, and they all received the goods they purchased within all states in Nigeria.
NB: Non-physical form of trading is probably the most difficult in Nigeria, due to obvious reasons. But buyers would only have to be careful who they deal with.
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by fashizie(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
my brother the key word is knowing who you are dealing with.
online forums is filled with plenty a_ crooks n a few saints.so how do gullible peeps balance d equation?
always cool to be safe dan sori
Lexusgs430:

Not in all cases, I have had loads of people pay hundreds of thousands into my account, and they all received the goods they purchased within all states in Nigeria.
NB: Non-physical form of trading is probably the most difficult in Nigeria, due to obvious reasons. But buyers would only have to be careful who they deal with.
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by Lexusgs430: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
fashizie: my brother the key word is knowing who you are dealing with.
online forums is filled with plenty a_ crooks n a few saints.so how do gullible peeps balance d equation?
always cool to be safe dan sori

I understand you well. Loads of crooks and very very very few saints!!!!
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by fashizie(m): 4:12am On Jan 01, 2013
meanwhile ur signature says u import fones,i need an android device,kindly drop ur line lemme call ya
tanks
Lexusgs430:

I understand you well. Loads of crooks and very very very few saints!!!!
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by Lexusgs430: 5:03am On Jan 01, 2013
fashizie: meanwhile ur signature says u import fones,i need an android device,kindly drop ur line lemme call ya
tanks

Yes I do. And don't worry I would not ask you to pay money into account and expect delivery in 2020!!!!
What android device are you looking to purchase?
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by amprime(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2013
I called his numba dis morin around 12 it rang bt he didnt pick it nd wen i tried it nw it was disconnectin me
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by mavinc4u(f): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2013
amprime: I called his numba dis morin around 12 it rang bt he didnt pick it nd wen i tried it nw it was disconnectin me

today is new year. Try using another number to call him, am sure he will pick.
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by fashizie(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Yes I do. And don't worry I would not ask you to pay money into account and expect delivery in 2020!!!!
What android device are you looking to purchase?
an android device with a 4.7 inch screen. from 2.3 os upwards.
price shuld be very reasonable,lg fones not included pls.
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by TableLeg(m): 1:08am On Jan 11, 2013
amprime: I had a deal wit theocut nd he told me 2 add 8k 2 ma torch 1 2 gt his sg2,at 1st i paid 6k dn lata i paid 2k nd since d day i completed ma payment his numba has nt been goin,pls help me.wat shud i do?his numba is08121865273
You are a dunce ... A dead mumu!
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by kento5: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2013
amprime: I called his numba dis morin around 12 it rang bt he didnt pick it nd wen i tried it nw it was disconnectin me

You called his number around '12 dis morning' but posted by 7:58am...lol

ANYWAY...just a piece of INFO...theocut is davkin,and teetwo is theocut!!! cool
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
kento5:

You called his number around '12 dis morning' but posted by 7:58am...lol

ANYWAY...just a piece of INFO...theocut is davkin,and teetwo is theocut!!! cool
guy how did u know? I was suspecting davkin to dat theocut...i knew it was him cos i knw de way he charts and write he's a big fool onli fools like am he can scam bt not me lol.u will neva get ma n8 am veri smart...tongues out
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by chucky234(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mike you have made a great mistake,never pay money to anyone you have no formal of,its dangerous.
Re: Has Any Had A Deal Wit Theocut? by amprime(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
chucky234: Mike you have made a great mistake,never pay money to anyone you have no formal of,its dangerous.
abeg i nid galaxy s3 do u av in stock nd hw much

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG S3lte For Sale / White Bold 5 @50k / BB Torch 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.