Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) (14977 Views)

General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby / Bishop Oyedepo Banned From The UK Over Church Corruption / Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by demsid(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Let them kuku share d church profits,d buildin nd even d members,it also anoda expansion opportunity.. Foolish ppl,dey want to b d leader so they cn go n buy private jets again. Foolish ppl,d want to b d leader so they cn go n buy private jets again. Let them kuku share d church profits,d buildin nd even d members,it also anoda expansion opportunity.. Foolish ppl,d want to b d leader so they cn go n buy private jets again.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by sododo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
The motive behind this, is profit oriented i.e (money making) that is why they are fighting,if it is the position that those not fetch them any money they will not fight.so you people should fear God on all what u are doing.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by seedord247(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Money money money money and money...

And the same charlattan pastor will tell you that the love of money is the root of all evil. undecided

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by greatgod2012(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
Serving God with grudges among themselves for over 20 years......hhhhhhhmmmmmmm, God dey see ya all.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by tutu1: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nawa for those Christians sha, most importantly the pastor is leading his congregation astray, why can they just go to court and settle dispute once and for all, no be today church done they separate now.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by cold(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
What else is new? Isn't this the religion of thieves,crooks & con men? angry . Mtcheew!
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by lacasa: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
We r not suprised.

The christian folk are more or less on the same scale as GEJ and co.

Looters incorporated.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
I love polished Nigerian accents, so so beautiful.

As per the church. . . .lol grin *checks to see if mactunji is about*
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
LMAO @ renting crowds from other churches grin grin grin

Nigeria and the culture of crowd renting grin

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by boyo123(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Slow pokes if na muslims now dem go sabi shout na wetin una glorified story book teack una b dat hen?
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by babymama3: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Why are Ibadan folks so thuggish in nature?
Adebibu,Tokyo,eleweomo
Now the same Ibadan thugs have carried Bible, infiltrated into the house of God,chartered Combi van all the way to Lagos to go and cause commotion in a house of worship ?
For 20 solid years these rascals have held the Church captive with their rikichi
Na wa o
Somebody should warn those rascals to sit put in Ibadan metropolis and do their thuggery dia

Same way they divided the Methodist Church for years with an Idowu faction

BTW I really admire the mommy speaking in 1.05
So polished, so well spoken, excellent diction,she reminds me of an older me grin
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by babymama3: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
boyo123: Slow pokes if na muslims now dem go sabi shout na wetin una glorified story book teack una b dat hen?

If it were Muslims dead bodi for full ground na

4 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by yormite: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
And jesus pray that they may all be one shame to dis looter pastors
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by sammyyoung3: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
Funny enuf:.....dis happens to be my church.

Was in church yesterday, when suddenly, I started noticing diff movement, side-talks, and funny displays of armed policemen around d church,den d service was fast-forwarded as if we rushing somwhere. Afterwards, d church leadership came in and some group went to switch-off the generator afterwhich trouble started.

Its was a pure show of shame as I av been a member for over 30yrs, now I know that we are all humans and religion is only secondary.

Anyway....my heart is still connected with my God as I wld be going there tonight to worship my true living God alone

CAC....one fold, one sheperd!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by babymama3: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
sammy-young:
Funny enuf:.....dis happens to be my church.

Was in church yesterday, when suddenly, I started noticing diff movement, side-talks, and funny displays of armed policemen around d church,den d service was fast-forwarded as if we rushing somwhere. Afterwards, d church leadership came in and some group went to switch-off the generator afterwhich trouble started.

Its was a pure show of shame as I av been a member for over 30yrs, now I know that we are all humans and religion is only secondary.

Anyway....my heart is still connected with my God as I wld be going there tonight to worship my true living God alone

CAC....one fold, one sheperd!!!

Please be careful o
If you hear any sounds like knock out,abeg run to the altar and take cover under the podium.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by FSU: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yoruba and their hooliganism. Even religion is not spared their hooliganism
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Aladinn(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Libkid: When will all these store rented churches would stop insulting christains.am really ashamed of those so christains

In the other thread about osaze's apology, you were maligning people on their use of english; check out your spelling of 'christians'. That you made the mistake twice meant you dont know how it's being spelt. Tone down your criticism of people next time. People do make mistakes.

To the topic. So sad to see a church at war with itself. It's just a reflection of our society at large; greed and peronal interest.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by theripper: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
FSU: Yoruba and their hooliganism. Even religion is not spared their hooliganism

Before nko? We like it dat way. U dey jealous becos una no sabi tear una shirt dey jump up and down like who soldier ant dey torment?

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by SisiKill1: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
On some level. ..this is why I really don't blame Oyedepo for keeping a tight rein on his Business.

All this infighting when you could be planning more income generating crusades, miracle hours and weekend with Jesus Conventions...ain't nobody got time for that!

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by vanstanzy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Why are people surprised? Man is a political animal and takes this fact into every sphere of his live. But these church members no do am well at all. SMH! So no room for civilized dialogue @ all? See where our children learn their unruly manners from.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by 2HASUM(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
I am aware that gay men have been ordained bishops; i am aware that priests and reverend fathers have abused young boys in their churches; i am aware that deacons, deaconess or ordained pastors have stolen banks empty, i am aware that depositors money and share holders funds have been used to buy private jets for some GOs of some churches by our born against brethren in the banking industry, i am aware that con men own churches run directly or by proxy; i am aware that several pastors in sub Sahara Africa sleep with members wives and ladies they are not married to, impregnate them and aid them to commit abortions, i am aware that wives have been forcefully taken away from their husbands by pastors, i am aware that some church members have been burnt alive by their reverend king, i am aware that some young lady members of chapel have been slapped because they proclaim to be witch for Jesus, i am aware that some members pay to enter venue for cross overnight service, i am aware that some members have been chased out of a church for refusal to pledge a certain amount as a partner with the 'pastor' in 'kingdom service' i am aware of ........................, but this one where members that are in 2 factions have been on war path for 22yrs, one faction taking out the lights while the other is worshiping in darkness to me is icing on the cake, I guess the guys for Guinness book of world records should beam their search light here, very soon we gonna break one of the records or set new standard in religious fraud.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by pheesayor(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
churches do have problems an they have them solved internally, this assembly simply brought the 'Mushin ' factor into it

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by birdman(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
funny. Singing "agbara esu da" in the midst of strife.

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by CGKing(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Unbeleivsble. Lol. And it all just seems normal to them. Division in the church for 22yrs? So who were they worshipping every sunday for 22years? Lol.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by CGKing(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
birdman: funny. Singing "agbara esu da" in the midst of strife.

I have never laughed like this before. Thank God my head is still sitting on the right pedestal.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by DanielNoble(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
boyo123: Slow pokes if na muslims now dem go sabi shout na wetin una glorified story book teack una b dat hen?
heads for don roll na.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
So CAC pastors sef wan drive private jet cheesy

Chei! I thought they were a faction of PDP against ACN.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by mrkels(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Exmay:
in other words, the Fugly reporter is Your missing sister...#justsaying
Nah...Miss oil and gas 2006..Thats my sister dude...Trust mi, she aint fugly smiley
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by bankyblue(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
greatgod2012: And Jesus asked........when i return, will i still meet faith on ground?
Hmmmm! My dear that is a question that can never be answered Oº°˚ ˚°º , god help us
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by OsunOriginal: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
I love your Christ, not your christians and christianity...
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by nagoma(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pentacostalism and Boko Haram are ruining Nigeria.
Re: CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) by babymama3: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
nagoma: Pentacostalism and Boko Haram are ruining Nigeria.

An attempt to make yourself feel better with what your brothers in Allah are doing?
How many people died in this fracsas and how many allahu akhbars will be shouted at the new year service tomorrow morning when the sons of Allah appear on the scene
Ndi ara
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Criticise That Pastor / Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / Succinctly Anony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.