Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy (14267 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria / AIRFREIGHT CARGO SERVICE FROM USA AND CHINA TO NIGERIA FAST AND CHEAP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infotails: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi,
Am Orah makuo by Name..
My goal is to help you set up your own business
that makes you "REAL" money on the internet
LEGALLY right from your home here in Nigeria

Are you ready? Let's roll....

Don't let anything distract you
This is because what I am about to reveal to you
is what takes other people many years to figure
out after spending the first part of
their quest to make money online chasing after
shadows and end up not making a dime.

So I want you to pay attention because the next
few lines will determine whether you'll succeed or
fail when it comes to making
money on the internet.

Are you ready? Ok, Let's go....

For you to make REAL money on the internet here in Nigeria, you need to answer two major questions. The answer to those two questions will determine if
you'll succeed or Fail In your quest of making money online

Question 1 - Where is Money that is on the
Internet

and...

Question 2 - How Can I make the Money...

And I am going to help you answer those
questions, so LISTEN Up!

If you want to MAKE money on the internet, you
HAVE to SELL something.

Let me REPEAT that to you....

You ABSOLUTELY have to sell something.

Forget what anybody will tell you. It doesn't
matter what type of business you do on the
internet, if you are not "selling" something,
you'll not Make Money online.

Simple as A-B-C.

I know this because I have been there and done
that. Having run successful internet business
that made •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ cool cash, I know.

Its either you are selling:

a. Products

or

b. Services

The money being made is from people who pay for
these products and services in exchange for cash.
Clcik here to read M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ free report on How to ♏aƙε̲̣ money online In Nigeria as an Info marketter..

Link -www.makemoney.gnbo.com.ng/products

Regards

Orah Makuo
AKA The Info Master
Onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com

You can also visit www.joingurus..com for great tips on how to ♏aƙε̲̣ money online in Nigeria
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infotails: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2013
service giver: I maintain that internet business is by far the most lucrative business any one can start in Nigeria. You only need to believe in yourself and the ability to do it.
exactly my bro but people think it is a big deal to involve your self in internet biz.
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by servicegiver: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Once you are able to put in your effort, follow some instructions, then, there is no way you will not make money online guaranteed!
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infotails: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
with all verification,internet biz is the best biz that has sumtin to offer 24hrs of the day and also is stress free..mine is selling of e-books..08103746511
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by neksummi(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
service giver: I maintain that internet business is by far the most lucrative business any one can start in Nigeria. You only need to believe in yourself and the ability to do it.

I 1000% agree with you. I wonder why a lot of people don't see things along that line. That's the simplest business I think there is. You can check how I do mine here: www.somuchtake..com
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infopreneurqwin(f): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2013
Before thinking of doing any online business in Nigeria, you need to see this shocking truth and the best ten ways to make money online in Nigeria. Proven and tested ways I mean. This free report reveals it all. You will find this report on www.internet-secret-book.com
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by Inioluwa280(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Go to www.celebritiesng.mywapblog.com to learn how to make money/cash online in nigeria.
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by servicegiver: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Believe me, the only reason why many Nigerians don't make money online is because their expectations are too high. No body wants to put in any effort to earn a living, so many have been brainwashed to believe that by just pressing some few buttons here and there, the money will start rolling in. No No No.... online business does not work that way, just like any other offline businesses you see around, online business requires time, patience, dedication, hard work and commitment in order to succeed.

Another unfortunate thing is that, one can scarcely find a sincere mentor. Most of the self acclaimed gurus are only after their pockets, leaving their clients to waste money without any result to show for it.

Well, I am here to tell you that, it is very possible for any normal human being who is determined to earn money provided you remain focused and committed.

Right now, there are places where you can start earning money online and still get trained in the process. For me, this is the best place any body can start and succeed online.

Do your due diligence, but the truth is that there is a lot of money to be made online. Believe me!
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by gajasalot(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
internet marketing is by far the best way to make money online. It is the largest market in the whole wide world where millions of people visits daily to search for information and definitely buy something
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infotails: 10:48am On May 06, 2013
gajasalot: internet marketing is by far the best way to make money online. It is the largest market in the whole wide world where millions of people visits daily to search for information and definitely buy something
tHATS ryt....you can aslo visit www.joingurus..com for free tutorial on various ways to make money online in nigeria
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2013
You can try www.nairafeast..com .It works for me
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by Nobody: 12:43am On May 25, 2013
Yea, responses has been very great and welcoming especially from service giver, Thumbs up!

Well making money online may be easy and may not be easy. To me making money online has made me to come out more stronger that before. One of the unfortunate incident in Nigeria is that many Nigerians don't want to READ! And that's why many information marketers are closing shop except if you can make it internationaly which is hard and at times unacceptable.

Another reason is that many people don't beleive in Ebooks anymore!Because of the fraud and insincerity that is in some of the info marketers. Well as an info marketer, you can still do well if can be able to make people trust you. and you can start that by buiding a list. ( I have an Ebook of how to build a powerful list, You can send me Email if you need it. It's Free) You must have heard that money is in the List, so without list, an info marketer will be a hungry man.......... To be con'td
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by dan55: 3:25am On May 25, 2013
yoo
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infopreneurqwin(f): 7:31am On May 25, 2013
Are you yet to make money online or you've made money online but not consistently?. Wait until you see this article written by me, it's on www.enaijajobs.com(easy naija jobs)
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infopreneurqwin(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2013
Yes, you are right, but I've been making cool money with affiliate marketing too. I think you should also try that one out.
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by infotails: 1:03pm On May 25, 2013
infopreneurqwin: Yes, you are right, but I've been making cool money with affiliate marketing too. I think you should also try that one out.
‎​‎​☀◦◦°˚Ɣξαђ˚°,I know of dat and it do pays..though am nt in2 dat..hv read much abt dat and sum colleagues are in2 dat
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by gajasalot(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
There are many ways by which you can make money online, like information marketing -the most lucrative online business.
Others include affiliate marketing, bulk sms, article writing, website designing, online freelancing etc, Am into bulk sms and infomartion marketing and so far it has been going well for me.
There is this another way that i discovered not too long ago, it is a Nigeria platform that you can make unlimited amount of money i.e continuosly depending on how you run it, you get paid #1500 for each person you invite to register in the site.
Now lets do a simple calculation, if you invite 50 paying people in a month, that is 50 * 1500 = #75000, just see for yourself.
As at now i have been paid 27 times which is #40500 when you calculate it. So if you need to know ways to go about it you can simply email me at gajasalot@yahoo.com or contact me on 08102115134, 08174005380. Wish you all success.
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by sambennywhite: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2013
MY SYSTEM OF MAKING MONEY: It was as if it not real, when i discovered this business. But over time, it has proven it self to be the best business have engaged in. Earning a consistent income through other peoples product,without even selling any product. I love the business because it give me the time to do other things and also produces great income for me. It was established by one referred to as the youngest Ceo in Nigeria who is currently running four top companies and coaching firms in Nigeria. You can view it at the website: www.paydaynigeria.com) it was formally own by another company, but was bought over and transformed by the new Ceo.
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by ediko5(m): 2:24am On Jul 21, 2013
You can make money online from affiliate marketing,information marketing and others like PPC.
But the problem here is how to really advertise your site and attract visitors (traffic) to your site.
Your level of marketing depends on the numbers of people that knows what you are marketing.In order words it means the number of people that knows your website.

So to really maintain a steady traffic in your website, i advice you to run your own online forum like this nairaland.
where people will always come to the forum for discussions.

Visit www.websitevisa.com/getaforum.html to get your online forum at an amazing price.

You will benefit a lot as a forum ownwer
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by oluchukwusamuel(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi guys,here is a better and less risky way of making money online.....it is presently the fastest growing naira-networking site in Nigeria.....registration is absolutely free...click to read all about the program here and den register.http:///?r=oluchukwusamuel NB:all usernames must be in small letters.
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by oludarekehinde(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who says making money online is not real? it depends on the information you got, Let me give you a secret website that you will use to get thousand of naira into your account every month for free.
Do you know people are selling this secret website to their fellows nigerians to
make money? what a wicked people! Its time to spoil their business.
Just send your E-mail address to darekenny78@gmail.com to get the website for free. Use SECRET WEBSITE as your subject.
I promise to respond to your mails within 48 hours.
Committed to nigerians well being.
NB: If I failed to respond to your mails within 48 hours, pls try & call me to remind me on 08053690928 or for more details
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by balloon: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2013
infopreneurqwin: Yes, you are right, but I've been making cool money with affiliate marketing too. I think you should also try that one out.

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such business.I suggest reselling business is a good way to earn through online.I have been into this online business for the past few years.I got an account with Goresellers.com and have started selling web related services.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller.
Re: Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy by Ukongbadah: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2013
make good money online
<a href="http://520b4ol8piqengn7pepavs101e./" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Portrait Frames Of President Tinubu & all Govs of and all 36 states. / We Need Distributors On Remote Control Electric Car Jack, Electric Wheel Spanner / Sell Your Itune Gift Card Or Amazon Gift Card To US Instant Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.