Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Another Chance For U To Start All Over Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Chance For U To Start All Over Again (520 Views)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / You Can Start All Over Again / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Chance For U To Start All Over Again by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
[b] God determines the number of Ur days, but U determine how they are spent. The Psalmist said, " This is the day the Lord has made; we'll rejoice and be glad in it".
Yesterday is a cancelled cheque, tomorrow is a promissory note, today is all U've got. And U can begin Ur life over today, if U live by these words: "Today I'll delete from my diary, 2 days; Yesterday & Tomorrow. Yesterday was for learning; Tomorrow will be consequence of what I do today. Today I'll face life with the conviction that this day 'll never return, that it may be the last opportunity I'll have to contribute because there's no guarantee I'll see tomorrow. Today, I'll be courageous enough not to let opportunity pass me by; my only alternative will be to succeed. Today, I'll invest my most valuable resource, my time, into my most important possession, the life God has given me. I'll spend each minute purposefully, making today a unique opportunity. I'll tackle each obstacle knowing that with God's help, I can overcome it. Today, I'll resist doubt and pessimism and warm my world with a smile. I'll maintain a strong faith, expect nothing but the best, take time to be happy, see every task as an opportunity to honour the Lord, and endeavour to leave His Footprints on the hearts of those I meet."
John Boykin wrote, " Time is Ur life, nothing more, nothing less. The way U spend Ur hours and Ur days is the way U spend Ur life". So pray today and always, "Lord help me to maximize this day".
I'm wishing Y'all a Happy New Year as U read this.
[/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Worshippers / Depression. / Do You Really Think The Kindom Of Heaven Will Be Fun Than This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.