Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Healthy Ways To Ring In The New Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Healthy Ways To Ring In The New Year (462 Views)

Junior Student Kills Senior Prefect With Mystery Ring In Onitsha / Get A Usa Number To Ring In Your Local Phone Number For Just 3k Per Month / Dark Magic Fails Man With Invincible Ring In Gtbank Cashier Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Ways To Ring In The New Year by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
1. Dance The Night Away: Three reasons to shake your groove thing this New Year’s Eve:
A.Dancing can burn upwards of 350 calories per hour.
B. Dancing can improve your sense of self — and make you feel super confident.
C. Dancing may boost your memory and lower your risk for dementia.
2. Drink … Responsibly: Many of us toast to the new year and new beginnings. But here at Healthy Living, we’re giving you a nudge to keep moderation in mind. You’ll reap the health benefits that are tied to alcohol and be able to enjoy the first day of the year without the scary effects that come with overdoing it.
3. Enjoy A Celebratory Smooch: Chances are, you were planning to plant a peck on someone special at midnight. Smooch on!
4. Host A Get-Together/Party: Take the pressure off serving a perfect, gourmet meal and have all your friends pitch in this year.
5. Make A Very Simple Resolution: By simple I don’t mean too small, but, achieveable. You could divide your years into a quarterly part (Do my best to pass my WAEC from January to March; Learn Website Design to Sustain Me Through University from: April to June…etc).
6. Stick to your goals: Be involved day to day in achieving your goals. For each goal, set maybe 4-8 hours daily on trying to achieve it.

source:
http://inspired.com.ng/?p=328
Re: Healthy Ways To Ring In The New Year by 9icest: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
i wont mind trying 1, 2 and 3...And what do you mean...just smooch? angry lol....thanks for sharing wink
Re: Healthy Ways To Ring In The New Year by logix4me: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
good stuff wink
front page joh!

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua / In Praise Of Corruption / Nairaland Moderators, Wake Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.